Congratulations to Wobble on Their Tenth Merge!

DeletedUser

We celebrate this truly historic day to Wobble achieving yet another merge in such a short world. There should be an in-game award for this, really. It's very impressive.

To look back on Wobble's merges for the sake of nostalgia, I have complied a list for you:
1. Girl Power
2. USA
3. Pencil
4. Yawn!
5. Umad
6. Sang
7. NIR
8. Apathy
9. Yarr

and in the early hours of this morning,

10. Looney

"Looney!", I hear you shout? Well yes, Wobble even managed it with them. They recruited their top two members of roughly two million points each with the plan for the other players to hand over their villages and co-play existing accounts in the tribe.

This is nothing out of the ordinary for Wobble, except that they knowingly recruited members with abysmal records (example). Emphasis on 'knowingly', Wobble's own players fighting them warned their leadership these recruits were bad players and did not deserve a place in the tribe. And yet Wobble followed through.

So, in someways, despite Wobble's achievements in the past this is also a sad day for the tribe. A tribe that used to pride itself on it's skill, ability and integrity to that skill has died. This is a new tribe. A tribe that is in desperation and has been forced to accept these poor and unproven recruits. Wobble is no longer an 'elite' tribe I used to respect.

Their duke, Bunny Queen, in her own desperation fighting internal problems has also been forced to rally her members in a dire act to save her tribe from falling apart. Quite unsubtle in her manners of forcing her tribe to hate TB! and AAA. A fallacious mail, full of spurious claims and name-calling. Obvious to the recipients she was clinging at the straws.

For those of you wishing to argue what was a real merge or not, or whether this decision to merge Looney benefited the war, you are missing the point. This merge has symbolised the death of a tribe that was held so high and respected my their friends and their foes, including myself. TB!, nor AAA, claims itself to be elite. In fact we have members in our tribe whose first world this is. But that's not what we stood for, that's what Wobble stood for. And that has gone.

Wobble will fight on, but it won't be the same tribe I once knew.

</3

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And Bunny! so that makes 11 merges, so this post came a little late EC :p

DeletedUser74275

:icon_eek:

You forgot EYE, and I'm pretty sure Looney aren't actively fighting us.

If they are, they are just proving how terrible they are, the amount I've insulted their players on here. And still not coming for me despite taking 40+ villages off them :lol:

DeletedUser108786

This is nothing out of the ordinary for Wobble, except that they knowingly recruited members with abysmal records (example). Emphasis on 'knowingly', Wobble's own players fighting them warned their leadership these recruits were bad players and did not deserve a place in the tribe. And yet Wobble followed through.

UMAD!? How do you know i am a bad player?? Seriously...

EDIT: Their members actually credited us on how well we fought and how much potential we had to improve even more. They struggled against us and that is the reason they recruited us. Get your facts straight if you want to act smart

Last edited by a moderator:

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
We celebrate this truly historic day to Wobble achieving yet another merge in such a short world. There should be an in-game award for this, really. It's very impressive.

To look back on Wobble's merges for the sake of nostalgia, I have complied a list for you:
1. Girl Power
2. USA
3. Pencil
4. Yawn!
5. Umad
6. Sang
7. NIR
8. Apathy
9. Yarr

and in the early hours of this morning,

10. Looney

"Looney!", I hear you shout? Well yes, Wobble even managed it with them. They recruited their top two members of roughly two million points each with the plan for the other players to hand over their villages and co-play existing accounts in the tribe.

So, in someways, despite Wobble's achievements in the past this is also a sad day for the tribe. A tribe that used to pride itself on it's skill, ability and integrity to that skill has died. This is a new tribe. A tribe that is in desperation and has been forced to accept these poor and unproven recruits. Wobble is no longer an 'elite' tribe I used to respect.

Their duke, Bunny Queen, in her own desperation fighting internal problems has also been forced to rally her members in a dire act to save her tribe from falling apart. Quite unsubtle in her manners of forcing her tribe to hate TB! and AAA. A fallacious mail, full of spurious claims and name-calling. Obvious to the recipients she was clinging at the straws.

For those of you wishing to argue what was a real merge or not, or whether this decision to merge Looney benefited the war, you are missing the point. This merge has symbolised the death of a tribe that was held so high and respected my their friends and their foes, including myself. TB!, nor AAA, claims itself to be elite. In fact we have members in our tribe whose first world this is. But that's not what we stood for, that's what Wobble stood for. And that has gone.

Wobble will fight on, but it won't be the same tribe I once knew.

</3

So apparently anytime more than one player is recruited its a merge. If that's truly the case, I believe there were many more "merges." And since your tribe wasn't a premade (to my knowledge) that means you've "merged" well over 60 times.

I did find it funny, however, that we WERE a tribe you "respected". Obviously trying to slant the community against us once again. As YOU started the anti-wobble coalition because of our "hugging." You've hated our tactics, our recruits, our merges, our playing styles, and yet you respected us all this time? Interesting. I don't want to see how you show your hatred for another group of people. Seems like it would be violent.

A duke always tries to rally members. Nothing new there. Certainly nothing to insinuate the "death of wobble."

DeletedUser

UMAD!? How do you know i am a bad player?? Seriously...

EDIT: Their members actually credited us on how well we fought and how much potential we had to improve even more. They struggled against us and that is the reason they recruited us. Get your facts straight if you want to act smart

Ask your new tribe mates who didn't want you to join.

From my perspective, you have a hell of a lot of freebies and poor ODA for someone of your size.

DeletedUser108786

Ask your new tribe mates who didn't want you to join.

From my perspective, you have a hell of a lot of freebies and poor ODA for someone of your size.

It is part of the game nobling inactives in your tribe. So am i supposed to let them go barb and let the enemy noble them. NO! If somebody offered you a free village, you would take it right? And i have nobled villages when people's defence is out of the village and i use my nukes sparingly. Course, i use my nukes to help out tribesmates but when i hit the enemy's villages i hit their nukes which won't improve my ODA much more. But don't worry, if i need to increase my ODA i know who to hit. ;)

EDIT: Also there will be some people who didn't want me to join but the majority obviously did otherwise it wouldn't have happened.

DeletedUser

Wobble is trying to fight their internal problems with "selective recruitment". They are in urgent need of more defenses to be moved in their frontlines so i find this move nearly neccesary for their survival. It has become now clear to them and especially to Tman that when they were talking about "easy victory", all these statements now come back to them.

DeletedUser

Wobble has never striven to be elite nor (at least in my time) claimed to be elite.

Edit: In fact; I've been known to make small tribes in worlds solely to make trouble for tribes that do claim to be elite.

DeletedUser3932

First time I agree with something you say.

Its not a merge however really, we just recruited a couple.

But yes, those couple are terrible.

DeletedUser

Wobble recruits 2 people

OMG GUYZ, WOBBLE JUST MERGED LOONEY!!!!:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Wobble has never striven to be elite nor (at least in my time) claimed to be elite.

Edit: In fact; I've been known to make small tribes in worlds solely to make trouble for tribes that do claim to be elite.

Perhaps our definition of elite is different. I'm not talking about a proper 'elite' tribe that only accepts some douche top 20 start-up players, but Wobble always used to pride itself on a very selective recruitment policy, only accepting members that were proven in battle, Bunny/NIR/Apathy all examples.

This recent development to recruit awful players, who don't comprehend how have 3m ODA at 2 million points is unacceptable or not nobling a legitimate village since January, is a sudden change to the tribe and its composition. Wobble appear to no longer recruit because they want to, but rather because they need to.

I would agree, however, your plan for the rest of the players is to have them gift their villages to you and to give them accounts in Wobble to co-play. In the same way that handing villages to a player to co-play is called a merge, the same thing is happening only into an entire tribe.

DeletedUser108883

I remember playing this game, a few years a go and what people said on these externals mattered. Not only did you play for yourself, but you played for the respect of others. It's a shame to see the externals come to this. Children, worse so adults complaining like children. Lets all play the game, and get a life outside the game and respect each other. The externals are just a joke now a days. Why people spend there lives still dedicated to them I truly don't know.

Lets spend more time playing the game, than slating other people for the game.

Sarah

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
And Bunny! so that makes 11 merges, so this post came a little late EC :p

Thats what I was thinking... "What about bunny?"... The duke of wobble now was once at war with wobble in her tribe Bunny...

Nice way to welcome your tribemates... :/

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I haven't played many worlds under this name. But I use it for my externals because I go by TreX on skype and ingame.

DeletedUser107780

I want to congratulate Nadir for doing everything he possibly can for his tribe, from leading to even trying to make us dislike our own tribe/home. Not working, Nadir. :*
Even i am one of the players that hates merges the most, i am sure everytime we merged was a good reason behind our merge. ;) <3

DeletedUser

Congratulations to Wobble on Their Tenth Merge!

lol what? :D tenth merger? o_O

No idea about this tribe or world but what do u consider a merger? :D
Weren't/aren't a few of this tribes premades?

DeletedUser85711

People on this world complain about RECRUITMENT as merges. It's all good. People can tab a box of tissues and cry themselves to sleep, we'll play the game how we want. I'd consider this a merge, but 75% of those on the list I wouldn't. Get over it, as there really isn't any other option.

DeletedUser108786

Nice way to welcome your tribemates... :/

I was thinking the same thing but that is what i expect off eddie anyway. I will try my best to help the tribe and prove all you doubters wrong.