Congratulations to Wobble on Their Tenth Merge!

DeletedUser

People stroking egos (puke) too tired for that.

1) One serious question for nadir, without causing offense to your recruitment in large detail (not repeating myself) you credit yourself on recruiting through merit but since being in TB godliss has eaten more internals than she has war caps, the same as when she was in Ninja, Yarr and even wobble.

How does this fit with your recruitment on merit? As u said yourself u look for agression.

DeletedUser

This world seems to like changing peoples names around into some new witty insult, so i figured id do myself before someone did me :icon_razz:

/twigy the piggy

My intellectual genius knows no limits!

Edit: Twiglet

shagohad

[spoil]
We celebrate this truly historic day to Wobble achieving yet another merge in such a short world. There should be an in-game award for this, really. It's very impressive.

To look back on Wobble's merges for the sake of nostalgia, I have complied a list for you:
1. Girl Power
2. USA
3. Pencil
4. Yawn!
5. Umad
6. Sang
7. NIR
8. Apathy
9. Yarr

and in the early hours of this morning,

10. Looney

"Looney!", I hear you shout? Well yes, Wobble even managed it with them. They recruited their top two members of roughly two million points each with the plan for the other players to hand over their villages and co-play existing accounts in the tribe.

This is nothing out of the ordinary for Wobble, except that they knowingly recruited members with abysmal records (example). Emphasis on 'knowingly', Wobble's own players fighting them warned their leadership these recruits were bad players and did not deserve a place in the tribe. And yet Wobble followed through.

So, in someways, despite Wobble's achievements in the past this is also a sad day for the tribe. A tribe that used to pride itself on it's skill, ability and integrity to that skill has died. This is a new tribe. A tribe that is in desperation and has been forced to accept these poor and unproven recruits. Wobble is no longer an 'elite' tribe I used to respect.

Their duke, Bunny Queen, in her own desperation fighting internal problems has also been forced to rally her members in a dire act to save her tribe from falling apart. Quite unsubtle in her manners of forcing her tribe to hate TB! and AAA. A fallacious mail, full of spurious claims and name-calling. Obvious to the recipients she was clinging at the straws.

For those of you wishing to argue what was a real merge or not, or whether this decision to merge Looney benefited the war, you are missing the point. This merge has symbolised the death of a tribe that was held so high and respected my their friends and their foes, including myself. TB!, nor AAA, claims itself to be elite. In fact we have members in our tribe whose first world this is. But that's not what we stood for, that's what Wobble stood for. And that has gone.

Wobble will fight on, but it won't be the same tribe I once knew.

</3
[/spoil]

Wobble is trying to fight their internal problems with "selective recruitment". They are in urgent need of more defenses to be moved in their frontlines so i find this move nearly neccesary for their survival. It has become now clear to them and especially to Tman that when they were talking about "easy victory", all these statements now come back to them.

i will agree more defense is needed especially on the TB front. AAA has taken priority and hence has more defense as a front. Necessary for survival though? Im not totally convinced

Wobble recruits 2 people

OMG GUYZ, WOBBLE JUST MERGED LOONEY!!!!:icon_neutral:

I know this is sarcasm but id like to agree with the underpinning statement. Recruiting 2 people isnt a merge.

Well I hope you enjoy being in a tribe where half the members dont want you there. Personally I think you would have been better continuing to fight wobble as they are not in the greatest position, which is pretty much the only reason you were recruited. Not because they saw anything in you.

Actually before this happened there was a poll as to brining in loony or not to. Over half of the tribe said yes. The other part was split between dont care and no. Dont care being bigger than the no percentage. I would give exact numbers but i was on duty last night and cant find the post....

As I expected, many have missed the point of my post. This was not really about merging, but more about the declining selectivity of Wobble's recruitment. I am sure Sumner, you would agree that the standard of the new recruits does not match what you were previously revruiting or any other duke who succeeded you until now.

The fact is that players in Wobble do not deny these are bad, unproven players. They have recruited them because they need to, not because they want to. This is showing a tribe that is in desperation and has been forced to abandon what it once was.

I would like to direct you to the bolded portions of your spoiled first post. Merge was a continuous part of it and your title for the thread points directly to the topic of MERGING Good try though on attempting to twist your words again. You are an epic fail.

Also i would like to refer to the part about you saying youve respected wobble. All I have ever seen you post is drivel about how shitty wobble is. How nubbish they are etc. You have specifically targeted members on topics that routinely have no basis in fact. Where in that has respect ever been shown? I dont know what you are trying to accomplish but please stop before you hurt yourself. You obviously have some issues with alzheimers or something because you routinely forget/change/alter your story to fit your current mood. Again you are an epic fail

Overall i dont see a huge problem with bringing in a couple of players. The world may hate but we are fighting 3/5 top 5 tribes. Not many tribes survive that and sometimes to survive you have to do things you're not proud of. (Not saying anything bad about our previous toons) A lot of talk has been going on of wobble falling apart and what not. This is blatant propaganda. I havent seen any of the signs of a fall and ive been around long enough to know em when i see em.

Sorry for the long post. As i said i was on duty for the last 24 hours.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

[spoil][/spoil]

Actually before this happened there was a poll as to brining in loony or not to. Over half of the tribe said yes. The other part was split between dont care and no. Dont care being bigger than the no percentage. I would give exact numbers but i was on duty last night and cant find the post....

So what you are saying is the intentions were to merge looney into wobble? Even though this is being so heavily denied?

shagohad

No im saying there was intention of selective recruitment of loony players aka those that are now in wobble.

DeletedUser

I would like to direct you to the bolded portions of your spoiled first post. Merge was a continuous part of it and your title for the thread points directly to the topic of MERGING Good try though on attempting to twist your words again. You are an epic fail.

Looney is a merge. As I've explained the plan was to recruit their top two players and have the rest of the tribe gift their villages to wobble in order to get more co-players. There are many in Wobble who would agree with this.

Also i would like to refer to the part about you saying youve respected wobble. All I have ever seen you post is drivel about how shitty wobble is. How nubbish they are etc. You have specifically targeted members on topics that routinely have no basis in fact. Where in that has respect ever been shown? I dont know what you are trying to accomplish but please stop before you hurt yourself. You obviously have some issues with alzheimers or something because you routinely forget/change/alter your story to fit your current mood. Again you are an epic fail

I'd like to refer you to a top 10 tribe review I did a while ago:
[spoil]
Wobble

They seem to be doing all the right things so far. Their member count isn't near its max which shows a selective recruitment policy. Last time I wrote my review, I criticised Wobble for being too huggy with Yarr. I guess I cannot say that anymore.
In conclusion a very good tribe, who have attacked and defended well. They are living up well to the expectations of a core tribe.
[/spoil]

I could find other evidence, but really I don't have time. Furthermore, just because I don't compliment Wobble every time I post doesn't mean I didn't respect them. And we are at war for Christ's sake. Do you really expect me to be complimenting Wobble all the time? I have shown them respect. I've critisised their diplomacy, perhaps a few decisions they made but I have never said they were a bad tribe or unworthy of respect.

Overall i dont see a huge problem with bringing in a couple of players. The world may hate but we are fighting 3/5 top 5 tribes. Not many tribes survive that and sometimes to survive you have to do things you're not proud of. (Not saying anything bad about our previous toons) A lot of talk has been going on of wobble falling apart and what not. This is blatant propaganda. I havent seen any of the signs of a fall and ive been around long enough to know em when i see em.

Core members leaving, noobs being recruited and Ana having to be forced to sink down to using slander to rally her members, these are all indications to me of a failing tribe. That's my interpretation. You are welcome to your own, however, you ranting at me endlessly isn't making it more likely for anyone to be persuaded to yours.

Liked the reason for your edit btw. Made me lol.

DeletedUser

Godliss has made 31 caps and 21 internals since she came. So your claim is incorrect.

DeletedUser

Looney is a merge. As I've explained the plan was to recruit their top two players and have the rest of the tribe gift their villages to wobble in order to get more co-players. There are many in Wobble who would agree with this.

[spoil]
[/spoil]

I could find other evidence, but really I don't have time. Furthermore, just because I don't compliment Wobble every time I post doesn't mean I didn't respect them. And we are at war for Christ's sake. Do you really expect me to be complimenting Wobble all the time? I have shown them respect. I've critisised their diplomacy, perhaps a few decisions they made but I have never said they were a bad tribe or unworthy of respect.

Core members leaving, noobs being recruited and Ana having to be forced to sink down to using slander to rally her members, these are all indications to me of a failing tribe. That's my interpretation. You are welcome to your own, however, you ranting at me endlessly isn't making it more likely for anyone to be persuaded to yours.

you keep using the word noob .... where do you determine this ... what gives you the right to call another player noob , as far as i know a noob is someone new to the game that don't know how to play ... you gathered this info how ?

Off of some tw stats vusn had obviously this is not his only world or account name ever used

Or maybe even then if your calling out both looney members I think u should take time to check players before u slander their name

Grow up a bit ;-)

DeletedUser

I don't use noob much but the word in TW has clearly evolved from meaning a new player to a bad player.

shagohad

But supposedly you werent talking about merging or so you stated

[spoil]
[/spoil]

A couple of redeeming posts doesnt mitigate the cloud of disrespect i see emanating from you. Yes were at war and i dont expect 5million compliments but i have seen little to no respect from you.... ever

They may be noobs they may not be.... who am i to say? Slander happens it works for some people to hear it... I wasnt ranting at you endlessly it had an end... i just pointed out a slew of fallacies in your flawed thinking

and im glad you liked my edit XD

DeletedUser

So exsplain to me how sdcz6 is a bad player :) certainly this worlds stats are not the best but check location scrub add in not as dedicated as I was and u got my account

DeletedUser

But supposedly you werent talking about merging or so you stated

No, I said that wasn't my main point. A little dig yes, but not the main point.

A couple of redeeming posts doesnt mitigate the cloud of disrespect i see emanating from you. Yes were at war and i dont expect 5million compliments but i have seen little to no respect from you.... ever

Well, I've shown no disrespect either.

They may be noobs they may not be.... who am i to say? Slander happens it works for some people to hear it... I wasnt ranting at you endlessly it had an end... i just pointed out a slew of fallacies in your flawed thinking

I haven't spotted fallacies that you've pointed out.

shagohad

No, I said that wasn't my main point. A little dig yes, but not the main point.

The title of a post is typically the topic of the post.... And though you went onto other topics your post was about us 'merging' again

Well, I've shown no disrespect either.

you ooze disrespect you come off flippant and disrespectful

I haven't spotted fallacies that you've pointed out.

You change what you say like you change your underwear. You backpedal and twist when proven wrong

read the bold

DeletedUser110452

Typical Electricool propaganda, i expected better. This is just a trouble making thread, and if it isn't keep your boring facts to yourself, tribes need to get new recruits (well tribes that have fought in hard wars before(a stab at TB! btw)). All players are in tribes, hence you need to recruit players from other tribes as players are lost in wars(you probably didn't realize this). and this means merges have to happen.

But the whole point of the thread was to stir, and believe it or not, it's not working!

DeletedUser

You're posting here, and being annoyed, and says it isn't working?

DeletedUser110115

Typical Electricool propaganda, i expected better. This is just a trouble making thread, and if it isn't keep your boring facts to yourself, tribes need to get new recruits (well tribes that have fought in hard wars before(a stab at TB! btw)). All players are in tribes, hence you need to recruit players from other tribes as players are lost in wars(you probably didn't realize this). and this means merges have to happen.

But the whole point of the thread was to stir, and believe it or not, it's not working!

lol, making a comment like this is u being annoyed because why else would u post.

DeletedUser

I choose not.