Congratulations to Wobble on Their Tenth Merge!

DeletedUser110452

You're posting here, and being annoyed, and says it isn't working?

I'm just saying i'm not falling for propaganda (if i need to explaim in simple English to you please contact me), i just put it in bold, i'm not annoyed.

All seeing I

Infact it is Mr double poster. It shows the world wobble is just a regular tribe. Not a super power

DeletedUser

Typical Electricool propaganda, i expected better. This is just a trouble making thread, and if it isn't keep your boring facts to yourself, tribes need to get new recruits (well tribes that have fought in hard wars before(a stab at TB! btw)). All players are in tribes, hence you need to recruit players from other tribes as players are lost in wars(you probably didn't realize this). and this means merges have to happen.

But the whole point of the thread was to stir, and believe it or not, it's not working!

As has been pointed out, I'm clearly pushing the right buttons.

I wasn't saying that Wobble shouldn't be recruiting, but only their standard of recruitment has massively fallen recently.

DeletedUser

I think, "TAB!" is more of a super power now. I got my money on "TAB!" winning the world! Go eddie!

DeletedUser3932

Rumour has it, Wobble will be doing some more recruitment soon. (giggle)

I think, "TAB!" is more of a super power now. I got my money on "TAB!" winning the world! Go eddie!

Thanks for your support ;)

dw... if I decide to stay, I'll end up winning this world. Unfortunately, I'm not sure its going to happen on this account (cry)

DeletedUser3932

As long as I get recruited I won't mind!

Who are you, I have no idea :D (no offense)

I can tell you if you will be ;)

Edit: damn it... promised, I'd be good, and wouldn't do this. :S

my apologies ;)

DeletedUser

Who are you, I have no idea :D (no offense)

I can tell you if you will be ;)

Edit: damn it... promised, I'd be good, and wouldn't do this. :S

my apologies ;)

I'm obviously your biggest fan! :eek: So do you think I'll get in to be a wibbler?

DeletedUser

Oh, wow! I was going to show everyone screen shots of how fast I send my trains ,but obviously I don't need it to get in. Good thing I didn't drop out of school to just play TW like what I was thinking and I learned to spell instead! And my trains they're ALL under 15 seconds. I even once got a train under 10 seconds ,but I think that was a once in a life time thing. :( I think I'll show wobble once I get in on how to send such close trains!

DeletedUser107679

dang you people are boring.. and family tribes even speaking about recruiting standards just lulz

DeletedUser

dang you people are boring.. and family tribes even speaking about recruiting standards just lulz

You don't pick your family, family picks you. With that being said, TB and AAA did not necessarily want a family tribe the family tribe wanted them. So lets not speak again without thinking to just get your post count up, please.

DeletedUser107679

You don't pick your family, family picks you. With that being said, TB and AAA did not necessarily want a family tribe the family tribe wanted them. So lets not speak again without thinking to just get your post count up, please.

0/10. Bad troll.

DeletedUser

0/10. Bad troll.

Ah, so to be an amazing troll in your eyes I must say, "dang you people are boring.. and family tribes even speaking about recruiting standards just lulz". Guessing the bold and underline part is the main part to make me a 10/10 troll?! If that's the case then, "DANG! You people are boring.."

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
dw... if I decide to stay, I'll end up winning this world. Unfortunately, I'm not sure its going to happen on this account (cry)

Your arrogance is beyond annoying.

Ah, so to be an amazing troll in your eyes I must say, "dang you people are boring.. and family tribes even speaking about recruiting standards just lulz". Guessing the bold and underline part is the main part to make me a 10/10 troll?! If that's the case then, "DANG! You people are boring.."

He wasn't really trolling... Trust me, if Roy wanted to troll you, you'd know it. ;)

DeletedUser3932

Your arrogance is beyond annoying.

Actually, it was more of a compliment, to the players I can pick to play with. Ofcourse, your lack of understanding was expected. Its quite common, and reoccurring.

They've all done well so far, and in-fact, size wise, you could argue a couple are better. And would put me in a better position than my own account.

Last edited: