Congratulations Warstiner

• Thread starter DeletedUser26129
  • Start date

DeletedUser

honestly who cares, theres different types of defensives, some are quicker and farm better & some are more expensive but bulkier.

personally i dont see why such the hate honestly, after all its a game.

none the less he had a goal that he set out to achieve and he made it and wanted to share it with the rest of W58 community, why so much hate? i mean really.

rather you think its for attention seeking or not, he was set out to do something and he did it.

now i cant say i agree of how he got there but he managed to get there and stay there even whilst being hit by PACMAN (even if he was supported) thats not the point.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
honestly who cares, theres different types of defensives, some are quicker and farm better & some are more expensive but bulkier.

personally i dont see why such the hate honestly, after all its a game.

none the less he had a goal that he set out to achieve and he made it and wanted to share it with the rest of W58 community, why so much hate? i mean really.

rather you think its for attention seeking or not, he was set out to do something and he did it.

now i cant say i agree of how he got there but he managed to get there and stay there even whilst being hit by PACMAN (even if he was supported) thats not the point.

The point I, and multiple others, were making, is that this player hasn't done anything special that requires him to have a thread dedicated to his becoming rank 1 (which he didn't even have properly as he lost it quite quickly after the thread went up). No other rank 1 players have had people sucking up to them by posting a lovey-dubby thread on this world. And most worlds people don't do that. It just cries out "I need attention", which makes not only the OP look bad, but also the person he is posting on behalf of.

DeletedUser

The point I, and multiple others, were making, is that this player hasn't done anything special that requires him to have a thread dedicated to his becoming rank 1 (which he didn't even have properly as he lost it quite quickly after the thread went up). No other rank 1 players have had people sucking up to them by posting a lovey-dubby thread on this world. And most worlds people don't do that. It just cries out "I need attention", which makes not only the OP look bad, but also the person he is posting on behalf of.

perhaps not everybody is the same and plays better by motivation? so he made rank 1 (even though it was short lived) and wanted people to congratulate him? i dont see the big deal seeing as our goal is to have a postive W58 external forum seeing as its pretty dead anyways, doubt many read it to start with.

and incase you didnt know, it wasnt the rank 1 player that posted it but another friend of his. so perhaps before you say he was looking for attention. perhaps go back and check the facts that KG is not Warstiner and they are two seperate people.

another thing i find wrong with your post is to say he hasnt done anything, (yes he has alot of barbs & internals) like i said i never agreed with how he got it but life is tough lol, but to say he hasnt achieved anything is quite stupid. first off he has plundered 34 mil resources today. he had over 25 mil by half time and was continuing to farm? pretty impressive this part of the game, aswell he has a solid tribe full of solid players (rather you disagree or not) not to mention other accomplishments he has made. your post is solely biased on the fact we once fought agaisnt one another and had words on the externals & now that PACMAN is dead its pretty much blah so drop the jealous act. :icon_rolleyes:

and i know im posting on his behalf and it probably is making me look foolish but meh when have i ever cared what others thought? i mean honestly you cant really say anything bad about me. ive done showed what i could do ingame. so think what you like about me :icon_wink:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It just cries out "I need attention", which makes not only the OP look bad, but also the person he is posting on behalf of.

and incase you didnt know, it wasnt the rank 1 player that posted it but another friend of his. so perhaps before you say he was looking for attention. perhaps go back and check the facts that KG is not Warstiner and they are two seperate people.

I think the "in case you didn't know" shows how you don't actually read what people say. The OP I clearly state is not Warstiner, as I state that KG iss posting on his behalf.

your post is solely biased on the fact we once fought agaisnt one another and had words on the externals & now that PACMAN is dead its pretty much blah so drop the jealous act. :icon_rolleyes:

Why would I be jealous? I have no reason to be. As for the basis of my post, I refer you to my first post. I see you haven't posted before me on this topic, so how can my posting m "solely biased on the fact we once fought against one another and had words on the externals"? That's simply not possible when I clearly stated the same opinion in my first post as I did just now, and you had no involvement in the making of my first post.

I won't even bother posting on this thread again. I have no interest in trolls trying to bait - it just shows you are a liar when you say "our goal is to have a positive W58 forum as its pretty dead". If you actually meant that you would stop trying to troll people for stating an opinion that you don't like, and instead be constructive in your comments :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think the "in case you didn't know" shows how you don't actually read what people say. The OP I clearly state is not Warstiner, as I state that KG iss posting on his behalf.

Why would I be jealous? I have no reason to be. As for the basis of my post, I refer you to my first post. I see you haven't posted before me on this topic, so how can my posting m "solely biased on the fact we once fought against one another and had words on the externals"? That's simply not possible when I clearly stated the same opinion in my first post as I did just now, and you had no involvement in the making of my first post.

I won't even bother posting on this thread again. I have no interest in trolls trying to bait - it just shows you are a liar when you say "our goal is to have a positive W58 forum as its pretty dead". If you actually meant that you would stop trying to troll people for stating an opinion that you don't like, and instead be constructive in your comments :icon_rolleyes:

what does me having to post first, have anything to do with anything. we was enemies last i checked at one point and time thus making you biased agaisnt any achievement MANIC has.

i never said you was biased towards me, just my tribe in general & yes judging by some of your responses you seemed abit jealous? no? perhaps envious then. thats my opinon. OPINONS cant be wrong as they are OPINONS!

lastly i wasnt trying to bait anybody :lol: so stop pulling crap out of your ass.

i rarely even come on the externals anymore seeing as i have other prioritys & for the record. why do you constantly post 'i wont even bother posting on this thread again', you constantly do that on every thread trying to act like your the bigger man when your clearly not. if you was the bigger man to start with you would have said congrats and went about your bussiness. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Fact is; this is a thread with the sole purpose of attention. Attention MANIC doesn't need as they get ample of it anyway.

DeletedUser

Fact is; this is a thread with the sole purpose of attention. Attention MANIC doesn't need as they get ample of it anyway.

probably true.

but whats wrong with alittle motivation? i seem to play better myself when im motivated to do something :)

So what was the Pacman thread about?

piety party and attention! :lol:

ironic i told them they would die by there own sword of inactivity but then again they told me i was wrong! +1 for Rawr

not to mention 3 former players of PACMAN was banned for cheating, makes one wonder. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

So what was the Pacman thread about?

Pacman thread was about why we were leaving?

This thread is about someone tooting their own horn when they aren't even rank 1 anyway and if they were it would be very undeservedly aswell.

DeletedUser

This thread is about someone tooting their own horn when they aren't even rank 1 anyway and if they were it would be very undeservedly aswell.

I doubt anyone expected you to stay anyway, this is what your 3rd world as leading a premade? Maybe you should re-consider your "tactics" :lol:

And I wasn't aware King Geldwolf was in Manic, so may I ask, how that is tooting their(Manic) own horn?

DeletedUser88324

OK. So, somebody made this thread cuz warstiner passed me by 3k pts, and didn't even last for 1 day. lol got 50k on ya now warst, keep up the good work ;)

HorseSoldier

Thread is fail. Rank doesn't mean shit to me. This is tribal wars. Ranks can be lost quicker than they were gained.

DeletedUser88324

thanks Horse! :D nice t see known faces. :icon_wink:

So, you and alb both playing ehre?

DeletedUser26129

It was a "you" in the generalized sense, are you saying that you wouldn't stack your own Duke? I would, though I wouldn't asked to be stacked if I were Duke myself.

i am the duke... ....

Isn't that kind of err essential....?

+1 :icon_razz:

U could have gone quietly aswell, but u choose to ask for attention by making a topic stating all reasons why u left and (most were bull BTW) alot of people didnt ask for that or wanna read that either....

Trust me, PACMAN wasnt so loved as u might believe, ofcourse not so hated as MANIC, cus lets be honest manic can be pieces of shit sometimes (alot of times, nearly all the time right rawr:p) but ur we are elite players attitude wasnt that great either....

Expecially since the elite players quit and left?

And if u left, why are you still here?
Isnt that attention seeking aswell? u left, this thread is of no value to you, yet u come in here trolling about it....how is that any different?

Because its you? and ur better then warstiner?

DeletedUser

thanks Horse! :D nice t see known faces. :icon_wink:

/lurks :3

On topic: MANIC wouldn't be MANIC if they weren't flamed all the time for their ego's/forum presence/posts. I see nothing has changed in the past few years.

DeletedUser

Trust me, PACMAN wasnt so loved as u might believe, ofcourse not so hated as MANIC, cus lets be honest manic can be pieces of shit sometimes (alot of times, nearly all the time right rawr:p) but ur we are elite players attitude wasnt that great either....

Expecially since the elite players quit and left?

And if u left, why are you still here?
Isnt that attention seeking aswell? u left, this thread is of no value to you, yet u come in here trolling about it....how is that any different?

Because its you? and ur better then warstiner?

most people just dont understand MANIC for what it is and what they do lol.. i mean yeah this is my first world playing with you guys but ive enjoyed it to the fullest since i got here, cant really say ive had a boring moment which keeps me glued to the game.

but like i said we may not be the elite elite elite like Pacman was, but after its all said and done we are still here.

War is not about who is right, only who is left :icon_wink:

think that good quote applies here^^

Last edited by a moderator: