Congratulations Warstiner

• Thread starter DeletedUser26129
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i am the duke... ....

+1 :icon_razz:

U could have gone quietly aswell, but u choose to ask for attention by making a topic stating all reasons why u left and (most were bull BTW) alot of people didnt ask for that or wanna read that either....

Trust me, PACMAN wasnt so loved as u might believe, ofcourse not so hated as MANIC, cus lets be honest manic can be pieces of shit sometimes (alot of times, nearly all the time right rawr:p) but ur we are elite players attitude wasnt that great either....

Expecially since the elite players quit and left?

And if u left, why are you still here?
Isnt that attention seeking aswell? u left, this thread is of no value to you, yet u come in here trolling about it....how is that any different?

Because its you? and ur better then warstiner?

No offence, but when you speak to me about Pacman, I do giggle.

We could have gone quietly, yes, but that would have left gaps in everyone's knowledge (what happened to pacman? blah blah). So in fact, it was needed and people did read it and acknowledge it.

None of the reasons were bull. W58 has been the least active world so far on this server and was too boring to continue.

I'm here because I still read the w58 forums, I have freedom in what I can read and write so... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ever since 24 Manic have been hated ;)

KG go spam some other forums :)

DeletedUser

i am the duke... ....
Again, in the general sense, a hypothetical question, I even posed my hypothetical AS Duke. You are just playing dumb. It's very annoying.

most people just dont understand MANIC for what it is and what they do lol

From certain flame threads started by certain people before they get invited to certain tribes, I guess Manic need to play pass the invite throughout W58 for everyone to "get" them :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From certain flame threads started by certain people before they get invited to certain tribes, I guess Manic need to play pass the invite throughout W58 for everyone to "get" them :icon_rolleyes:

lol eh personally you drifted it out to left field with the 'pass the invite throughout' comment.

but to the nature of our flames if you want us to stop then shut us up and fight us, otherwise sit back, stop moaning.

wait thats right, but to answer your statement. we flame because we like to war that is why we piss people off lol. the more pressure on us, the more heat we get, the better we play; so its a win/win for us.

as i said not many understand MANIC for MANIC and until you figure that out then you'll just be very clueless and make wild assumptions on why we do this and that.

DeletedUser26129

No offence, but when you speak to me about Pacman, I do giggle.

We could have gone quietly, yes, but that would have left gaps in everyone's knowledge (what happened to pacman? blah blah). So in fact, it was needed and people did read it and acknowledge it.

None of the reasons were bull. W58 has been the least active world so far on this server and was too boring to continue.

I'm here because I still read the w58 forums, I have freedom in what I can read and write so... :icon_wink:

uhm so ur actualy saying: im allowed to troll ...
So instead of posting something worth reading, something valuable, u come on here trolling and flaming for no particular reason whatsoever?

yeah that isnt attention seeking AT ALL :O

the world wasnt even 3 months old when you quit...the most active and competitive part isnt for another 3 months...

Did you ever play for more then 6 months in a row? or are u an elite startup tribe that quits when the real players start playing?

/lurks :3

On topic: MANIC wouldn't be MANIC if they weren't flamed all the time for their ego's/forum presence/posts. I see nothing has changed in the past few years.

harbinger, would u love me if i wasnt this annoying? :p

Again, in the general sense, a hypothetical question, I even posed my hypothetical AS Duke. You are just playing dumb. It's very annoying.

sorry was just lowering myself to the world 58 average.

Ever since 24 Manic have been hated ;)

KG go spam some other forums :)

omg world 24 fan :D woohooo (signature session tommorow at noon!)(wait make that 2 pm...need to sleep :p)

DeletedUser

uhm so ur actualy saying: im allowed to troll ...
So instead of posting something worth reading, something valuable, u come on here trolling and flaming for no particular reason whatsoever?

yeah that isnt attention seeking AT ALL :O

the world wasnt even 3 months old when you quit...the most active and competitive part isnt for another 3 months...

Did you ever play for more then 6 months in a row? or are u an elite startup tribe that quits when the real players start playing?

What I post is usually meaningfull... This argument you are producing is not meaningfull. So I won't really partake.

But I will say that I have played a single world for a year so yes that's more than 6 months.

DeletedUser26129

What I post is usually meaningfull... This argument you are producing is not meaningfull. So I won't really partake.

But I will say that I have played a single world for a year so yes that's more than 6 months.

wow a whole year....
Uhm, no actualy your post on this topic was not meaningfull at all, had no valuable information for this topic, no good arguments...

Just a rant and a flame...apparently you run double standards in what u define meaningfull....

DeletedUser

wow a whole year....
Uhm, no actualy your post on this topic was not meaningfull at all, had no valuable information for this topic, no good arguments...

Just a rant and a flame...apparently you run double standards in what u define meaningfull....

Yes, when someone has a go at my tribe then I'm going to argue back, won't I?

DeletedUser

omg world 24 fan :D woohooo (signature session tommorow at noon!)(wait make that 2 pm...need to sleep :p)

Fan? i played there, was my first world :) i was forced to quit after MANIC'S down fall by the S²ORM fam

and whats this abotu a signature seesion? :)

DeletedUser

lol eh personally you drifted it out to left field with the 'pass the invite throughout' comment.

but to the nature of our flames if you want us to stop then shut us up and fight us, otherwise sit back, stop moaning.

wait thats right, but to answer your statement. we flame because we like to war that is why we piss people off lol. the more pressure on us, the more heat we get, the better we play; so its a win/win for us.

as i said not many understand MANIC for MANIC and until you figure that out then you'll just be very clueless and make wild assumptions on why we do this and that.

I don't think I have made any wild assumptions about why Manic do anything, I was just pointing out that you were once one of the loudmouth players looking IN to Manic and since joining your attitude towards them has taken said "shift of understanding" that you say everyone else needs.

You moved very quickly from the player who posted on his own slating Manic and their abilities as a tribe, to part of the collective "we" you now count yourself as, defending Manic, their misunderstood actions and being the all round flag pole for their PnP here on the forums.

My post had nothing to do with Manic, but pointing out that your attitude towards them only changed with an invite. So I guess we'll all be sat back and clueless without the same paradigm shift that you experienced when you moved from the "I" to the "We".

DeletedUser

I don't think I have made any wild assumptions about why Manic do anything, I was just pointing out that you were once one of the loudmouth players looking IN to Manic and since joining your attitude towards them has taken said "shift of understanding" that you say everyone else needs.

You moved very quickly from the player who posted on his own slating Manic and their abilities as a tribe, to part of the collective "we" you now count yourself as, defending Manic, their misunderstood actions and being the all round flag pole for their PnP here on the forums.

My post had nothing to do with Manic, but pointing out that your attitude towards them only changed with an invite. So I guess we'll all be sat back and clueless without the same paradigm shift that you experienced when you moved from the "I" to the "We".

lol, my attitude changed because of and invite? are you mad?

firstly less post some facts, yes i give everybody benefit of the doubt when i join a new tribe. i had my views then but im allowed a change of heart? they still had to earn my trust as much as i had to earn theirs.

A: they didnt boot me when confronted by Bully.

B: they stacked me agaisnt Bully.

C: we have ran multiple succesful tribal OPs agaisnt players.

D: ive met some old friends and some new ones and ive stayed in this tribe longer then any other tribe on this world

E: im currently having fun and enjoying the game, probably one of teh better worlds i have been on.

i do believe with that being said, im allowed to have some loyalty towards them and a change of heart^

DeletedUser

lol, my attitude changed because of and invite? are you mad?

firstly less post some facts, yes i give everybody benefit of the doubt when i join a new tribe. i had my views then but im allowed a change of heart? they still had to earn my trust as much as i had to earn theirs.
So Happened before the invite, but not so much a fact as a statement that something happened before your invite that changed your mind about them and their mind about you.

A: they didnt boot me when confronted by Bully.
Happened after the invite

B: they stacked me agaisnt Bully.

C: we have ran multiple succesful tribal OPs agaisnt players.

D: ive met some old friends and some new ones and ive stayed in this tribe longer then any other tribe on this world

E: im currently having fun and enjoying the game, probably one of teh better worlds i have been on.

i do believe with that being said, im allowed to have some loyalty towards them and a change of heart^

Bold.
I also don't believe I said there was anything WRONG with having a change of heart, merely that your argument that nobody else really understands Manic DOES in fact come from you, a player, who by all accounts didn't understand manic yourself, and all but the first point (which still isn't a fact, only a statement that they courted you and sent flowers and you went out on dates before jumping into bed) can only truly seen from INSIDE the tribe to get the full view of how it worked so well.

DeletedUser

Bold.
I also don't believe I said there was anything WRONG with having a change of heart, merely that your argument that nobody else really understands Manic DOES in fact come from you, a player, who by all accounts didn't understand manic yourself, and all but the first point (which still isn't a fact, only a statement that they courted you and sent flowers and you went out on dates before jumping into bed) can only truly seen from INSIDE the tribe to get the full view of how it worked so well.

exactly i admitted i had no idea until i joined MANIC, i gave it the benefit of the doubt when i chose to leave Bully and go to MANIC. couldnt have been much worse then Bully im sure lol.

and at that time i had nothing to lose.

DeletedUser26129

Yes, when someone has a go at my tribe then I'm going to argue back, won't I?

wow! so u only reply when someone flames ur tribe?

Thennnnnnnnnnn why did u reply on this thread?
This was ur first message:

Simply amazing.

23 internals and 19 barbarians. 42 of your villages have been easy villages. Deservedly rank 1? My arse...

NOTTING TO DO WIHT UR TRIBE

or am i wrong?
Is warstiner achieving rank 1 a direct flame to ur tribe?

man, u dont even know what lie u need to cover anymore... please do us all afavour... go to world 60 or 64, or 80... or whatever world u plan to play for 2 months....

U demoted urself to a flamer on this world, and then lie about it.... not sure how u see this, but general opinion on these kind of people is that they are pathetic.
though u do still carry some respect because u are not a noob....ur a good player.

Fan? i played there, was my first world :) i was forced to quit after MANIC'S down fall by the S²ORM fam

and whats this abotu a signature seesion? :)

if i dont give them some people get angry and attack me :O i dont like incommings :(

DeletedUser

KG, I was expressing my opinion on Warstiner being rank 1 which is shared with most of w58. 'He doesn't deserve it'.

DeletedUser96004

KG, I was expressing my opinion on Warstiner being rank 1 which is shared with most of w58. 'He doesn't deserve it'.

Who does deserve it then? Because no doubt the guys who have nobled 0 barbs, 0 weak enemies, and 0 internals will fail in this world. thats just the way TW is...

DeletedUser

Basically you have no loyalty ever and will join tribes you have relentlessly flamed. Truegrave's point proven./

how does me having change of heart prove i have no loyalty lol. i didnt flock whilst under attack by multiple top 15 players. so please dont huff and puff what you dont know. if you truly knew what was going on then your post would be totally irrevelent. i was simply admitting i didnt know what MANIC was when i joined and was just flaming but now that i do have and understanding i like it. :icon_cool:

but then again who doesnt like a good flame.

inb4yourflameswasnotgoodcomment.

Bcardi

How has the mod not locked this thread. We even have an active mod?