Congratulations Warstiner

• Thread starter DeletedUser26129
  • Start date

DeletedUser

All stats accurate at the time of this post. And yes, I'm bored.

Nuke on Fire

Point Growth (Last 7 Days): 185,336
Villages Conquered (Last 7 Days): 17
ODA Rise (Last 7 Days): 536,985
Average ODA/Village Taken: 31,587

Warstiner

Point Growth (Last 7 Days): 188,778
Villages Conquered (Last 7 Days): 19
ODA Rise (Last 7 Days): 819,024
Average ODA/Village Taken: 43,106

Based on those stats, disregarding personal traits (childishness, arrogance, etc), I think that Warstiner would actually deserve the Rank 1 spot if he manages to get it again.

a) On the whole, Warstiner conquered "better" villages, in the sense that practically all of his conquers, save one, were on active players. This is opposed to Nuke on Fire, where about 60% of the villages he conquered were on UW, meaning that he had an easier time (no one on the account to stack/snipe).

b) The villages Warstiner took are all from his tribe's enemies. Namely Spunch, and Rexxar. I do believe that Rexxar was kicked from MANIC, and that Warstiner had to fight for his villages. I might be wrong though, and I apologize if I am.

Of course, those are just stats from a week before; some might argue that Warstiner DID conquer one to many barbs for some of our liking - but hey, I think that it's a viable tactic if used in moderation and I believe Warstiner has shown its effectiveness :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Who does deserve it then? Because no doubt the guys who have nobled 0 barbs, 0 weak enemies, and 0 internals will fail in this world. thats just the way TW is...

Anyone but Warstiner, simples. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

exactly i admitted i had no idea until i joined MANIC, i gave it the benefit of the doubt when i chose to leave Bully and go to MANIC. couldnt have been much worse then Bully im sure lol.

and at that time i had nothing to lose.

If you are agreeing with me, why did you argue my point that manic would have to pass W58 through it's invite history for everyone to grasp the same change of understanding that you did?

DeletedUser

If you are agreeing with me, why did you argue my point that manic would have to pass W58 through it's invite history for everyone to grasp the same change of understanding that you did?

i misunderstood your comment, thats my fault. however not saying that from everybodys point of view.

personally Bully was in no shape or form better then MANIC when i left to join MANIC, though i had no idea what i was getting myself involved in i still took the risk and it worked out well for me thus far. personally i dont care if i win or lose. its a game infact aslong as im happy playing my game thats all that matters. i could give a shit what you think of me asfar as my skill, morales, flaming, trolling &/or where i choose to go cause asfar as im concerned this is my account and rather i run it into the ground or make it stride is totally up to me correct?

so how about you stop worrying about what im doing all the time, and start worrying about what your doing. just a thought.

DeletedUser

i misunderstood your comment, thats my fault. however not saying that from everybodys point of view.

personally Bully was in no shape or form better then MANIC when i left to join MANIC, though i had no idea what i was getting myself involved in i still took the risk and it worked out well for me thus far. personally i dont care if i win or lose. its a game infact aslong as im happy playing my game thats all that matters. i could give a shit what you think of me asfar as my skill, morales, flaming, trolling &/or where i choose to go cause asfar as im concerned this is my account and rather i run it into the ground or make it stride is totally up to me correct?
Might be the straightest comment I've ever seen you make.

so how about you stop worrying about what im doing all the time, and start worrying about what your doing. just a thought.
You make it so easy though, you post something without thinking and everyone just jumps in. Though you can't really say your flaming is in your right and then say that my flaming is not up to me. "asfar as im concerned this is my account and rather i run it into the ground or make it stride is totally up to me correct? "

DeletedUser

Might be the straightest comment I've ever seen you make.

You make it so easy though, you post something without thinking and everyone just jumps in. Though you can't really say your flaming is in your right and then say that my flaming is not up to me. "asfar as im concerned this is my account and rather i run it into the ground or make it stride is totally up to me correct? "

lol what i choose to say is what i choose to say honestly making it MY opinon or thoughts. rather it comes out as a flame is irrevelent though it tends to come out like one. im just blunt and tend to not care who it offends.

care cup empty bro.

DeletedUser26129

Yes, when someone has a go at my tribe then I'm going to argue back, won't I?

WHen u posted the first time, u know the rant about warstiner? there was no talk about PACMAN yet...sooo u opened the doors to being flamed by flaming others...and then complain about it (see thats double standards)

Anyone but Warstiner, simples. :icon_biggrin:

yeah, valuable comments

@ johnny

Nice stats, indeed only a 1 week, but considering warstiner is now down to a 7k average, wich was 20k hes gaining.

DeletedUser

I can confirm Rexar left Manic in a rage attack, and went straight for warstiner lol, rex did do some snipes and stacks it wasn't easy i believe, i think warstiner got attacker of the day on that day too lol from what i've heard and understand Rex was bitching about some gifted villages taht he was promised and warstiner was going to give them to him, but warstiner has a baby and a wife and is moving houses at the moment and rex couldn't wait..Impatience was the issue i guess but oh well, A Manic village is a Manic village.

EDIT: oh and warstiner is back at rank 1, Nuke on Fire iwll have to noble more UW vills to keep up the pace.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can confirm Rexar left Manic in a rage attack, and went straight for warstiner lol, rex did do some snipes and stacks it wasn't easy i believe, i think warstiner got attacker of the day on that day too lol from what i've heard and understand Rex was bitching about some gifted villages taht he was promised and warstiner was going to give them to him, but warstiner has a baby and a wife and is moving houses at the moment and rex couldn't wait..Impatience was the issue i guess but oh well, A Manic village is a Manic village.

EDIT: oh and warstiner is back at rank 1, Nuke on Fire iwll have to noble more UW vills to keep up the pace.
Still talking in the third person... hey?