Congratulations Wobble. My last circ as a leader :)

DeletedUser50073

Agreed with insom. I think i talked any sort of war plans with you about, umm, 0 times that I remember.. You had surrounded yourself with a few smart war planners was what I saw. And, say muso, chris, Insom or one of the other council members(sorry I am not mentioning you all) made the plans behind the scenes, you would take credit in the skype chats.. lol just saying. Example - Remember when you had agglamorate next to you and you weren't nobling anything from them and having trouble with them? And someone who didn't end up in wobble sat you and got attacker of the day and greater power of the day with your account? And the next day you ended the sit and got on the skype room and said "I got attacker of the day and greater power" right in front of me. Sorry I couldn't finish your post after I saw you talking about yourself for an entire paragraph. But congrats to the real fighters in wobble that were behind the scenes making the wheels spin. I'm sorry I couldn't finish it with you guys but at the end of the day I joined the world with stew so I had to have his back in the end. cya guys in future worlds.

DeletedUser

I remember attacking agglomerate quite a lot actually :D And sorry for being a leader that can deploy tasks to the right persons that can handle them. I never was a great op planner so I didn't do it. I had Op planners and ofcourse was in touch with what was planning. Helped where I could. I was in charge of diplomacy and internal affairs. :p I did what I was good at and it worked quite well.

We never argued and I think I was quite nice to you and tried to make you get into the war battles and be a good addition to the council. My only arguments were when you decided to be a traitor but then who could blame me.

:)

DeletedUser50073

YOU deployed the tasks to them? I don't remember that.. :S What exactly DID you do? because I just remember you being there during my time in wobble haha. Call whatever you like, I wasn't going to stand by and watch stew get nobled up.

DeletedUser107679

What she did was she had a pair of tits and blabbered a lot on skype. Thats a very effective way to get recognition around here.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
In response to the recent posts:

@Insom

I know how you feel, I've been on councils and in leadership and done all kinds of things behind the scenes and you may not always get credit for the things you've done or sacrifices you've made, but in the end all that matters is that you know what you did and know how hard you worked and you don't need a bunch of people on the externals to validate you.

@Sicory

I've always considered you a friend. :p I understand why you left and did what you did. I don't feel you were necessarily a traitor, you at least let us know in the forums that if things weren't fixed, that you'd leave and help Stew. As for what Ana did in the tribe, she may not have been heavily involved in Op planning or making, however, a few different people were given the jobs of orchestrating things, and I think that's what Ana meant when she said she deployed the tasks, not that she made the OP decisions.

@Mm.. food

The fact that Ana has tits is irrelevant. Ana was also fairly coherent in the Skype conversations, and she blabbered and spammed no more than any other person in chats. Ana is recognized for her kind personality, her calmness, and for her love of her tribe and each and every player in it.

DeletedUser

I have tits? :O :O :O :O :O :O
Well hey there I should have done things way differently then.

Sorry Sicory but I'm not in charge of your memory loss treatments :D

Edit: And well, it is really funny when after a world is over, people come by to tell you didn't do anything (not talking about Insom, he ment to say different things) , but while the world was open noone really wanted to take that role off since I sucked so badly right? Oh wait people did try but somehow I was tossed the title back. Wonder why...

Oh well, Sicory , I wouldn't be harsh on you , if I didn't know what you did and how you did it :) but hey, things like these just remind me why I want to quit tw <3 cus people just have a joy to kick others in the arse for no reason.

Enjoy the game, hope to see some future accomplishments with your buddy buddy that has a reputation I've heard of doing the same thing over and over again. Must be a thrill.

Ana

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108753

May i just say that diplomacy when Ana was the duke, were already set in stone and we only had 1 last war to deal with.

Oh wait people did try but somehow I was tossed the title back. Wonder why...

I guess this was meant towards me? basically because i Solo played the whole world apart from probs 2 weeks and didn't have time for my account let alone to lead, never the less while i was teh duke for a week? at the worst time possible (AAA joining us, ex Apathy not happy), where you wanted a player hidden from apathy and i made him leave so chaos doesn't happen if apathy were to find out :p. That week i experienced the most drama in my tw time.

Anyway was fun playing this world especially early on, Ana did well for sticking out for so long possibly had a few sleepless nights and what not but hey she only had school to deal with!.

But as Insom has mentioned lot more people deserve credit (not me as i did nothing for a year or so).

What probably pissed him off was seeing Ana take the compliment which was given by that TB guy instead of actually correcting him and saying it how it was. But honestly i wouldn't have a clue of how hard her job was after AAA fell apart, because it really seemed straight forward from there.

The hard part was when Yarr guys went over to TB, and during that time we didn't have a solution and were getting beat hard, luckily AAA folded rather quickly mainly because of the ex Apathy being pretty solid and active as hell.

DeletedUser

Yeah I wasn't reffering to you as when I returned the title was gonna come back anyways :p

I dont get why the hating since I have probably mentioned like a dozen times by now who helped how much and how gratefull I am. LIKE REALLY NEED GLASSES?!?!?!

And yeah I did nothing.

Bye.

DeletedUser85711

It's a shame that people's efforts don't get to shine so brightly some times.... I know as a duke on w42, I got a lot of credit that other people did, but also a lot that I didn't get because I hadn't stepped up yet.

On the subject, I think it really depends on what you feel are the responsibilities of a duke. My view, personally, is you literally do everything majority of the time. I have always felt that diplomacy is such a small part of the game (as in the time it takes) that it really has no role in the decision of picking a duke and feel it's worthy of a small council position at best -- as far as effort is required. Internal affairs can be a huge pain in the backside, and was definitely on this world. I know it drove me insane and people generally cause me to quit this game/go on breaks more often than anything else. I consistently felt Ana didn't pull her weight as a duke and shared my view with her on that multiple times, but as it sits she continued to be there and kept the tribe together. That in itself could have been a huge part of coming out with the victory. I know if it was up to me Wobble would've been done for 8-10 months back, as I quit on and off all the time. Is she getting the recognition of other players deserve? Probably, but it shouldn't pull away from her and honestly shouldn't matter to begin with. Those in Wobble know who put the effort in to where and that's really all that matters. The little core group of council that kept the tribe driving forward definitely deserves to have been pulled in to the limelight much more, but I wouldn't cry over spilled milk at this point.

There were a lot of players that didn't get talked about at all, even though they played huge parts in coming out with the victory -- it's just kind of how these things work. I can understand the resentment to extents, but as I said those that matter know and no one should be getting pulled down to stand out more. I'd like to have seen Ana push the success on to others more so than say thanks, but perhaps she had thought she did.

I feel like I'm wasting my time, but to those that did everything they could for the survival of the tribe, I greatly appreciate it and I know almost everyone does. Try not to let small things ruin the win for you and just enjoy it.

DeletedUser

Actually NOT RIGHT.

Yes I was a lausy Op maker but other than that I did everything I could! I didnt wanna play the game even after Bunny was gone for the simple fact that I was bored out of my mind of tw. But hey I sticked cus a lot of my members were in that tribe and Im that sweet.

I had to deal with assholes so big and knew nothing of any diplomacy or any agreements the tribe made basically because your leaders left me with nothing. I knew almost no members. I sticked with it and tried to work.
When Sumner was duking I was the one that pushed to war Yarr and then he shortly left. Yarr did surrender but hey cant always predict which allies are gonna form a mutiny with the enemy. There was NO set diplomacy. You must have been dreaming. I was the one that set the war with AAA!. I was there to make all the defence plans. I was there to sitt the accounts on the frontline when TB got our Yarr recruits. I was there to support all the beautifull drama comming with it.
Yes I f***g got pissed off when Sumner came back and all he did was tell me how Im doing things wrong and he should be leader. So there I gave him duke. After a week he tossed it back. And I was the one to get the Apathy crew back! Azazel said if it wasnt for me he wouldnt of come back cus really I was the only one to talk like a normal person to everyone and not a stuck up bastard.
I was there when accounts were being hacked, I have brought so many co-players for whoever needed, solved every issue (and you can never argue there were a few).

Next time when anyone wants to make me feel little and that i cant accept whatever god damn compliments I get you can go cry alone in a corner.

I never said I did it all, or alone or anything. I helped with my account on the defense more than on the offence and I gave credit to muso cus it is true he did that all and excuse me if I tried to get away from tw and concentrate on my Real Life exams at uni!

But I did do a lot. And I will accept ALL THE COMPLIMENTS!!!!

Cus I'm awesome.

And hot.

Ana

insomniaxe

Well for starters the main point of my post was to put shit on TB!. Unless someone can give me a good reason why we should give credit that sided with cheats like Al so they could try gain the upper hand.

This is the thing with history, in game and in real life, if it never gets noted down or recorded somewhere it is just forgotten forever. Yes we know personal contribution we made, but knowing personally it will never be noted down and it will just disappear over time leaving people to only put the pieces together of what happened through what has been recorded.

I never said you didn't deserve the credit Ana, you do. It is just that we have the responsibility of recognising everyone who did the hard yards. But then again, how much do you need to do to make it sufficient?

(I really wanted to right a longer post, but don't have time to. In a weeks time I will come back and respond to everyone in much greater detail).

musological

How fickle people can be...

First off I'd like to say well played to TB. It saddens me to see some throwing mud after the game is done, but you guys fought well and worked well together at times. In fact for a time you were kicking our ars3s and having a field day racing the line up on us on the eastern front. Plenty of good guys I've met from there, and a few rotten apples don't spoil the good fight from the majority.

Congrats and well done to everyone that fought in Wobble. So many worked so hard and for so long to make that succeed. It saddens me further me to see people griping about who did what or more or gave up more after the fact. And I'll say now that anyone that thinks Ana didn't do anything obviously has never taken on leading a real tribe through mid and late game. Leading is more than just ops or diplomacy or internal affairs: it's all of those and more. It's being the person to make sure all of those things are done and nothing dropped; the person to pick everyone up when times are tough; the person to inspire council and soldiers alike; and the person who doesn't have the luxury of taking a break and letting things go because 'someone else' will do it.

And yes, the biggest part of leading is communication. Talking to people is tiring. Talking to and trying to direct and help dozens of people all the time is exhausting. Being a constant prescence on skype to do this - which some seem to have forgotten how often they dropped things big or small on Ana with a quick skype hit and run - is heroic. It's not something I could do. Ever. And I have great respect and admiration for Ana's strength and smarts, and integrity and heart, in picking it all up and never letting it drop. I saw more than anyone else on this world just how much sh1t that girl scrubbed clean and how hard she worked doing so.

So don't let us, anyone, be bitter and seek to big up our own contributions by knocking anyone elses. You all know what you did on this world, and yes for the most part it will go unrecognised and unremembered. But you still did it. And that's what matters. It's not the fight. Not the victory. Its why we fight.

Ana: well done indeed :) it was a pleasure and a priviledge to fight under your leadership.

Peace.
Muso

Last edited:

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
the biggest part of leading is communication.

The biggest part of leadership is getting what needs to be done to win done, whether you do it yourself or someone else handles it (though a lot of the things getting done had nothing to do with ana helping). Ana kept the most dysfunctional group of people Ive seen in quite awhile together and that is fairly impressive. Also let me build a 7mil cluster and recruit myself my own private army after i had said i was planning on trying to kill you all, but ehhh lets not dwell over the little details.

In the end she filled the roll that needed to be filled, the cheerleader who kept everyone (or close to everyone) happy. The rest of what she did or didnt do, who gives a shit? you won, clearly it worked, somehow.

Good job wobble, hopefully I can make your lives hell on future worlds.
~stew

Last edited:

DeletedUser

(hug) Ana, you were great.

(hug) Insom, you were great (I agree with you about TB!)

(hug) Chris, you were great.

(hug) Miso, you were great.

The rest of you, ewwwwwww

DeletedUser

What probably pissed him off was seeing Ana take the compliment which was given by that TB guy instead of actually correcting him and saying it how it was.

Actually, the only compliment I gave was exactly the same one you did, that Ana did well for sticking out so long and being so resilient against the daily shit that the tribe gave her which caused dukes like Sumner to quit. I would never duke a tribe myself how Ana did, in terms of decison making, but in mid/late game, that kind of thing doesn't matter anymore. In fact, half the reason I quit when I did was because I got bored of all the babysitting I had to do and nothing much else - in contrast to when I started leading TB! in early game which was far more exciting.

I give just as much credit to some other players in Wobble, including those that only played for the first half of the world because without doubt wobble would have not won without anyone of them. Wobble would have not won without Ana either. But since this thread was just about Ana, I only mentioned what was relevant.

Well for starters the main point of my post was to put shit on TB!. Unless someone can give me a good reason why we should give credit that sided with cheats like Al so they could try gain the upper hand.

Actually, Al only started his cheating after he left the world. TB! sided with AAA and not Al, and was never responsible for what he did.

On the other hand, if you think Wobble never sided with cheats themselves, you might want to look directly above my post to who they took in.

DeletedUser

Oh stop it you, you'll make me blush.

happy-oh-stop-it-you.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well done Wobble for winning it in the end. You guys played just as dirty as any other tribe though. There was a lot of drama and most of it caused by yourselves. If AAA and TB! hadn't fallen out and NIR made their move sooner I think it would have been a different story. Having seen the council forum of Wobble and that everything was everywhere it really is a shock that you won. Anas suggestions were appalling and often ignored. She made terrible decisions which then had to be rectified by other players. In the end it was her council and solid players like ALC, Az (His team too) and Muso who won it for Wobble.

I guess all the hugging and merging paid off. The fact you didn't recruit Nuts was a bit of a shock and one of the only times you stuck to your guns.

DeletedUser

The fact you didn't recruit Nuts was a bit of a shock and one of the only times you stuck to your guns.

Only because some players threatened to leave if they were recruited. Ana did want to take them in, but that's kind of how Wobble was ran. The trade union was more powerful than the management.

DeletedUser

Only because some players threatened to leave if they were recruited. Ana did want to take them in, but that's kind of how Wobble was ran. The trade union was more powerful than the management.

So like most modern businesses today? I don't see that as a bad thing personally. Not everyone conducted themselves in the 'right' way when it came to disagreements with leaderships or 'managements' decisions. However, it worked out in the end.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So like most modern businesses today? I don't see that as a bad thing personally. Not everyone conducted themselves in the 'right' way when it came to disagreements with leaderships or 'managements' decisions. However, it worked out in the end.

Thus underlining the incompetence of Ana once again and the support she has in the form of council and outspoken members. No matter what direction we go we see poor decisions and judgement made by herself and others rectifying them. I would love to see Ana lead again on another world with or without her council and I guarantee that she will get no where. She isn't a great leader by any stretch of the imagination and success on another world is extremely doubtful. Especially since she won't have the NIR - Apathy powerhouse' to lead Wobble on the battle field.