Congratulations Wobble. My last circ as a leader :)

DeletedUser20939

Thus underlining the incompetence of Ana once again and the support she has in the form of council and outspoken members. No matter what direction we go we see poor decisions and judgement made by herself and others rectifying them. I would love to see Ana lead again on another world with or without her council and I guarantee that she will get no where. She isn't a great leader by any stretch of the imagination and success on another world is extremely doubtful. Especially since she won't have the NIR - Apathy powerhouse' to lead Wobble on the battle field.

Well the Wobble - Bunny war in the beginning showed Ana isn't able to turn around a war on her own. But I wonder is any leader capable of that? It all depends on the players you gather around you. If she gathers a good group she can just do it again, especially since she has shown she has the commitment to stick a world out. Wobble made an impressive victory considering the changes it went through. I was part of the original pre-reg wobble but don't recognize 80-95% of the tribe.

DeletedUser

So like most modern businesses today? I don't see that as a bad thing personally. Not everyone conducted themselves in the 'right' way when it came to disagreements with leaderships or 'managements' decisions. However, it worked out in the end.

Call Wobble a trade unionist's dream or whatever, I'm just saying how it was.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So like most modern businesses today? I don't see that as a bad thing personally. Not everyone conducted themselves in the 'right' way when it came to disagreements with leaderships or 'managements' decisions. However, it worked out in the end.

It only worked out after Ana got the boot for being a bad leader and then had to be reinstated later. More success by default rather than anything else. My previous posts explain how she wasn't a good leader. It must have been really hard for Ana to join Wobble have all those merges and top 20 players and still manage to screw it up. She managed to mess up so badly that the tribe called for a a new leader. Some regard it as Ana making the impossible, possible. Congratz for going down as the poorest leader ever to win a world. Never forgotten!

DeletedUser104941

It only worked out after Ana got the boot for being a bad leader and then had to be reinstated later. More success by default rather than anything else. My previous posts explain how she wasn't a good leader. It must have been really hard for Ana to join Wobble have all those merges and top 20 players and still manage to screw it up. She managed to mess up so badly that the tribe called for a a new leader. Some regard it as Ana making the impossible, possible. Congratz for going down as the poorest leader ever to win a world. Never forgotten!

So funny how this happens in pretty much every walk of life, somebody achieves something impressive and commendable, then almost like clockwork the cretins crawl from beneath their slimy rocks to try and tear down what was achieved in order to assuage their own crippling sense of inadequacy. Anna won a world, As a duke. Your opinions are irrelevant now. She gets to retire from the game with a smile on her face and her goals achieved, you get to stay on the forums with your bitter rubbish. Who do you think has won in the end?.

I suggest you stop making forum accounts to try and get at her and instead start the long and painful process of learning to deal with it, because I really doubt she gives a shit.

Love.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So funny how this happens in pretty much every walk of life, somebody achieves something impressive and commendable, then almost like clockwork the cretins crawl from beneath their slimy rocks to try and tear down what was achieved in order to assuage their own crippling sense of inadequacy. Anna won a world, As a duke. Your opinions are irrelevant now. She gets to retire from the game with a smile on her face and her goals achieved, you get to stay on the forums with your bitter rubbish. Who do you think has won in the end?.

I suggest you stop making forum accounts to try and get at her and instead start the long and painful process of learning to deal with it, because I really doubt she gives a shit.

Love.

Nothing you said has much substance but I'd like to point out that she probably does care for the following reasons;

1. It's true.

2. She keeps leaving her tribe chats and crying.

From the above evidence it's safe to conclude that everything you said above is complete rubbish. I do however like your descriptive writing. And just so I have an idea, are you the same LenX that joined 69 and got rimmed in 1up? Just trying to put a face to your forum account.

DeletedUser104941

Yup exactly the same one, Boy, it took me WEEKS to get over that :icon_biggrin:

Sorry friend, you mistook my post as an invitation to start a conversation. As I said above, She won, You lost. It really is that simple and there is no need for any further elaboration!.

Have a good one
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Haha this is funny I thought the forum died <3 I still get attention yeeey!

Murph I don't like making other people sad and stuff it is just my nature , so I must say, go have a cold shower, try to get on with the daily ruitine, and one day , I know you will get over it! Be confident! Or there is always the situation where you can get a big box of ice-cream and watch Desperate Housewives, you know you love it <3.

I was certainly NOT asked by the tribe to step down :D I remember Arabela and Chris(Undies) not being happy with the work I done but other than that no one was complaining. In the end I won their sympathy over aswell :) . It was in a difficult time where Wobble had a lot to do, and I was quite exhausted of trying to save the situations that were present back then. It was that I felt somewhat inferior to Sumner because everyone knew he was a good duke and he started the tribe that I GAVE him duke :p In the circ I sent saying so everyone that answered me were not happy or anything that I did so. And after 1 week HE came to me to tell me that he cannot do it and to get my spot back.

The members that contributed in the council know that I did help a lot :) because they were there to see it and work hard along with me.
I am able to pull powerfull tribes because I have good friendships to the members I gather around me. It is not the first world that I have a big impact on. I started playing tw in a powerhouse that left a big impact on whatever world they were on and later on even had the chance of running it. I had rank 1 as a duke, it was just that I never played other than the tribe I originally start the world in that I didn't win a world before. It is not hard to be recruited as rank 1 and win a world after the wars are over right? Yes I did get recruited, but if you research you would know I quit fast after that happens :p. This is the first time I duke a tribe different than the one I start in. And especially with so many new faces that I got to know so well. I certainly don't regret it.

I do get upset at times but I know everyone knows I care about them. I get upset when there are matters relating to my tribe or tribemates. If you think such little words you say can make me fell less worthy of the win you gotta be dreaming :D I am happy <3

Dare to say.. do I know you? did you do anything admirable in the process of playing this game? did you make friends that come to take your part when people dissed you down?

I did do that on several worlds. Please go and play somewhere else, I find a sore loser to be pretty pitiful and I'm sure that is not something you wish to receive.

But other than that I'm happy I'm still in the spotlight <3

Ana

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You are a delusional narcissist for what reason is unknown to me. You seem to just like to see yourself post. Do you actually read the garbage you write it? Anyway I've made all the valid points I was here to make in the first place. Just a fyi someone who loves themselves (like me) is for out use of a better word- balanced. A person in love with themselves is egotistical and cares for themselves above others. So yeah your above post describes you perfectly. I hope that was the look you were going for.

I do wish you would join the next no hauls though. I hear NIR who are joining there won't be merging with you though so you'll probably have a very short world. Well I've put the challenge offer up but i think you know what's best for you an will stay well away from playing a proper world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Awwww this thread.

Look at the little people pretending they know how to lead, so sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

As Nadir has said on many occasion I had access to all three forums for a long time (apparently) and all I'll say is people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

(kiss)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As Nadir has said on many occasion I had access to all three forums for a long time (apparently)

What? I can assure you you didn't have access to TB forums whilst I was playing, not for a lack of trying though. lol

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No help in leadership and the tribe failed??? What is this madness that is having help so the tribe succeeds , I bet that never works.

Wobble had a very good council to help spread the load. I didn't on w71. That is my point. What's yours?

DeletedUser93066

Thanks Ana for keeping up with a major pain in the butt like me. But I am sure you enjoyed that pain as much as you hated it.Thanks for the rating and I was always there til the end but it's not in me to just noble inactive where AGA comes in. She is a female beast when comes to Nobling. Look at that north east she nobled whatever she found on her way like a gluttony.

DeletedUser

It's cool that anyone remembered me.

I just popped in for the first time to say hello and thanks for the (undeserved) praise I see I got.

Have a nice life all, and quit this game while you can :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser78112

I cba being stupid and stirring shit cus I can't be bothered even to take the time to read any of the posts properly. Insom and I done heaps for a looooong time bit annoying we didn't get a good mention but meh thats how it goes. But you could also say that Ana asked us to write a piece and I doubt a lot of us did, alls I know is Insom did haha. Ana done good was there when we needed her most and we were there when she needed us most. Less so towards the end but it was a clean up job and I wasn't bothered with rank and had college to focus on. Wobble won through a group effort and theres no point going out arguing, go out gracefully. If people weren't willing to step in when the time came then Wobble would have never won the world and the crappy TB devils would have. We done what we wanted, don't let the nubs win the world. Theres heaps of mentions I could do throughout the world but I am not going too as if I forget someone they might feel as if I meant it. But a special mention to the people who were in council and stuck throughout to try keep Wobble afloat, some burnt themselves out like TheBossPig who is a beast and maintained rank 1 through war targets for a long time solo, he mah nigguh.

And Insom ofc, maybe one day we'll play together again. Once we are sorted in our real lifes haha.

Rizz out. :icon_wink: