Congratulations

Mick876

Loen has not fought a war. it is possible that they will fall apart under a coordinated assault. we will find out in the next year

Unfortunately for you, RAM will never get close enough to LoEN to even send a scout wave, never mind an "co-ordinated assault"

DeletedUser

YAY! I get to flame a complete imbecile! Those stats you post about bnkrmike are from over a year ago. Two of which are when he was not even in RAM! Also you compare how you are the 3rd best performer in LeON compared to toxix being 15th in RAM, RAM are a hell of a lot better then LeON players ans it would be very hard to get the 3rd rank in RAM.

The barb stats were a joke dude, get it together, read things through before you post.

year ago or not why would you flame on about barb nobling, who cares!!!!

Also my performance stats are literally better than his either way even if I was in RAM I would be ranked higher in performance so what the hell are you talking about crack head ?

You are just posting random crap dude, seriously what is wrong with you people ?

DeletedUser

james, ya well it might be easy to be no.3 in a tribe who nobles barbs since they wont be farming when they should be.

Mick876

james, ya well it might be easy to be no.3 in a tribe who nobles barbs since they wont be farming when they should be.

Farming is done by those who want to run a much higher efficient account, but no tribe on this world can say the majority of there players farm, i dare say its lower than 10% of a tribes members. The amount of time you put into farming could of been spent defending one of the accounts currently been smashed to pieces by the enemy.

Just because a person or tribe does not farm does not mean they should be looked down upon as inferior.

DeletedUser

rofl...farming.....the MAJORITY of players at this stage of ANY world have zero time to farm.....

DeletedUser

Can any of you explain in detail the obsession you have with barbs being nobled

Farming at this point seems hardly efficient to me, I can hardly spend my resources fast enough even with massive daily recruiting and minting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can any of you explain in detail the obsession you have with barbs being nobled

Farming at this point seems hardly efficient to me, I can hardly spend my resources fast enough even with massive daily recruiting and minting

lol, I guess noob was right about you guys. You guys are noobs :lol:

DeletedUser

BTW is Toxic the same Bankermike who's waging war on all the barbs in K55 :)

DeletedUser

yep, but mine are 9K+ and already built by noobs like you guys.

DeletedUser

lol i find this funny. he has resons to be nbobleing those barbs as a foot hold.... smart ones.

DeletedUser

yep, but mine are 9K+ and already built by noobs like you guys.

Yeah and they fight hard them barbs, constant sniping, counter attacks etc. realy difficult to take :icon_rolleyes: but obviously no problem to a player of your fine caliber :icon_razz:

jakeeboy

Yeah and they fight hard them barbs, constant sniping, counter attacks etc. realy difficult to take :icon_rolleyes: but obviously no problem to a player of your fine caliber :icon_razz:

They must be quite hard for you guys though :lol:

DeletedUser

Nah according to banker, we have it down to a fine art, so fine in fact that we can take barbs of any size :)

DeletedUser

Besides, wasn't it last weeks stats that 1/2 of RAMs ennoblements were barbs? That must be different tho, right? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Besides, wasn't it last weeks stats that 1/2 of RAMs ennoblements were barbs? That must be different tho, right? :icon_rolleyes:

The difference between RAM nobling barbs and LoEN doing so is about 7.5k points.

RAM is eating barbs, yes. OMG.

Has Phoenx never nobled a barb? (Yes 130 already in November; an astounding 57 of them are 1.5k)

Ram has nobled 361 barbs in November. If you consider size and the number of players in RAM, ram is nobling barbs at about the same pace as Phoenx, only a bit more. However, only 17 of ours were 1.5k. A majority of our barb nobling is in front line K's.

MR.MR

Has Phoenx never nobled a barb? (Yes 130 already in November; an astounding 57 of them are 1.5k)

And an astounding all 57 of them are by kevmasterzoc, because his excess nobles are better used to gain him troops to kill more of your nukes with than just sitting as a count on his academy page...

bobbynaked said:
RAM is eating barbs, yes.
A majority of our barb nobling is in front line K's.

Thank you for this ;)

DeletedUser

And an astounding all 57 of them are by kevmasterzoc,
Oh forgive me. I should've known that Phoenx has reasons to noble barbs, but RAM doesn't. :icon_rolleyes:

because his excess nobles are better used to gain him troops to kill more of your nukes with than just sitting as a count on his academy page...

I would agree. Does this not apply to us as well? Are our nobles not better as FULLY BUILT villages?

What I infer from your post, is that Phoenx has legitimate reasons to noble 1.5k barbs, but RAM is nooby for nobling fully built barbs in front-line K's.

asalamalakum said:
Thank you for this ;)
No, thank you.

MR.MR

Oh forgive me. I should've known that Phoenx has reasons to noble barbs, but RAM doesn't. :icon_rolleyes:

I would agree. Does this not apply to us as well? Are our nobles not better as FULLY BUILT villages?

What I infer from your post, is that Phoenx has legitimate reasons to noble 1.5k barbs, but RAM is nooby for nobling fully built barbs in front-line K's.

No, thank you.

I don't believe I said that there was anything wrong with RAM nobling small barbs?

kthx

DeletedUser

I don't believe I said that there was anything wrong with RAM nobling small barbs?

kthx

Well, your duke knocked us for nobling barbs, but, unfortunately, your barb nobling statistics are very similar to ours. Was just reminding you guys to watch where you point your finger because, like in this instance, you may be just as guilty as us.

Barb nobling is part of the game, and these argument are drawn out. Everyone nobles barbs at one time or another. However, I would not noble 1.5k barbs at this stage of the game.