Congratulations

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, your duke knocked us for nobling barbs, but, unfortunately, your barb nobling statistics are very similar to ours.

In case you didnt notice, bull was defending against a Ram player's statements against LoEN? Basically, he told jakeeboy who is he to talk about LoEN's nobling habits?

No one said anything negative about any of it, cept ram/loEN members. Kev does what kev does, and we do not tell him otherwise.

As for the discussion, i believe it was between loEN and Ram members.. Phoenx only called it like we seen it.. and you shifted the argument to include us. Obviously your not getting what you need, so you are gonna provoke it any way you can... :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice to see you post Paj. I thought you went into hiding.

In case you didnt notice, bull was defending against a Ram player's statements against LoEN? Basically, he told jakeeboy who is he to talk about LoEN's nobling habits?

So you're LoEN's daddy? I guess we know who wears the pants in that relationship. And I said the exact same thing back to you. Phoenx nobles about the same ratio of barbs per points that RAM does, so who are you to knock the amount of barbs we nobled?

If I were you, I would spend less time on Pnp worrying about our barb nobling and more time interviewing your new recruits. :lol:

pajuno said:
No one said anything negative about any of it, cept ram/loEN members. Kev does what kev does, and we do not tell him otherwise.

Yeah, congrats. Phoenx just scored 1337 points because they knocked RAM for nobling barbs when they noble even smaller barbs.

pajuno said:
As for the discussion, i believe it was between loEN and Ram members.. Phoenx only called it like we seen it.. and you shifted the argument to include us.

I'm just calling it how I see it.

pajuno said:
Obviously your not getting what you need, so you are gonna provoke it any way you can... :lol:
I'm not really sure what this means, but okay... I guess?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice to see you post Paj. I thought you went into hiding.

never.

So you're LoEN's daddy? I guess we know who wears the pants in that relationship.

Uh, sure dude. whatever you want to twist. Point is, ram is no one to be mentioning barb nobling to anyone. Period.

And I said the exact same thing back to you. Phoenx nobles about the same ratio of barbs per points that RAM does, so who are you to knock the amount of barbs we nobled?

Who from phoenx has knocked Ram for nobling barbs? Bull is calling into question the fact that jakeeboy is talking smack about someone else's habits.. when jakeeboy's tribe is just as guilty. Follow the line of reasoning, and not your delusional habits.

If I were you, I would spend less time on Pnp worrying about our barb nobling and more time interviewing your new recruits. :lol:

Sure, your advice is something to follow. Where is your original account? where is your original tribe, or even third, fourth? Where exactly are they?

Im still nobling one of your top players, billy bob... Do something about that. :icon_cool:
Yeah, congrats. Phoenx just scored 1337 points because they knocked RAM for nobling barbs when they noble even smaller barbs.

Excuse me? Your turning your pissing contest our way for what reasoning? Cause you got this vengeful need for attention, "bro"? Get over yourself. you were an means to an end, your resolution is not much different than what i intended. :icon_wink:

I'm not really sure what this means, but okay... I guess?

Your an attention whore. You think you pegged me, but i pegged you as well.. if not, better. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Had me fooled. I was on a... forced hiatus?

Pajuno said:
Uh, sure dude. whatever you want to twist. Point is, ram is no one to be mentioning barb nobling to anyone. Period.

Well, you missed my point, or you intentionally disregarded it. Phoenx, in the afore mentioned period of time, nobled just as many barbs per capita as RAM did. Meaning that if you wanna knock us for barb nobling, you're being hypocritical (atleast in this particular instance).

Pajuno said:
Who from phoenx has knocked Ram for nobling barbs? Bull is calling into question the fact that jakeeboy is talking smack about someone else's habits.. when jakeeboy's tribe is just as guilty. Follow the line of reasoning, and not your delusional habits.
Maybe your tribe mate with me quoted in his sig?

Bulls post inferred that RAM nobles a lot of barbs, my post merely explained that Phoenx nobled at the same rate as RAM, at least in that particular week.

How can a habit be delusional? Is that like overeating imaginary food or smoking invisible cigarettes?

Pajuno said:
Sure, your advice is something to follow. Where is your original account? where is your original tribe, or even third, fourth? Where exactly are they?

I love it! Drag my name through the mud! Regardless of how I got here, I am here and until somebody does something about it, I'm still gonna be here!

Pajuno said:
Im still nobling one of your top players, billy bob... Do something about that. :icon_cool:
Pull out the red carpet! Get the band together! Get your confetti ready! Pajuno capped villages from a top player in RAM! OMG!! I will put a gold star next your name! :lol:

Pajuno said:
Excuse me? Your turning your pissing contest our way for what reasoning? Cause you got this vengeful need for attention, "bro"? Get over yourself. you were an means to an end, your resolution is not much different than what i intended. :icon_wink:

Yep! That's it! Its all about attention, it had nothing to do with me seeing a statement I found somewhat hypocritical and calling somebody out about it. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, you missed my point, or you intentionally disregarded it. Phoenx, in the afore mentioned period of time, nobled just as many barbs per capita as RAM did. Meaning that if you wanna knock us for barb nobling, you're being hypocritical (atleast in this particular instance).

Bulls post inferred that RAM nobles a lot of barbs, my post merely explained that Phoenx nobled at the same rate as RAM, at least in that particular week.

Well, I have 2 weeks to show quite the opposite and that are quite revealing. RAM does noble a lot of barbie and not much enemies while Phoenx, when at war, focusses on their enemies unlike RAM that seems to be trying to make new ones. :icon_eek:

Ram noblings
[spoil]
2ezitcl.png
[/spoil]

RAM noblings
[spoil]
zuf23d.png
[/spoil]

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Phoenx noblings
[spoil]
2m42iib.png
[/spoil]

Phoenx noblings
[spoil]
k3537b.png
[/spoil]

So obviously, your explanation is just wrong and total u.B.S . You know Bobby, I was just advising you to stop posting as a friendly advice. If you want to continue to look stupid and make your tribe look bad, I certainly won't oppose it (I'll probably enjoy it :icon_redface:).

If you choose to go that way, maybe you should create your own thread so we can gather all your stupidities in a single place. (I'm having a hard time keeping up with all :icon_redface:)

As saying that RAM was winning before disbanding, that's plain stupid because Phoenx has been targeting D2, Drift, RAM. You can try to say "D2, who dey? Don't know 'em" with me but it just doesn't work since I actually was in council in the war prep and D2 was in the war plan (though it got killed early and RAM leaders went whispering "What just happened there? Uh nothing. :icon_redface:").

Stats don't include booted accounts, etc, etc. RAM was NEVER winning that war at all at any point. It's an urban legend that RAM loves to believe.

DeletedUser

Noob, you have almost 300 barb conquers!!! YOU CAN'T TALK SHIT TO ANYONE FOR NOBLING BARBS!!!

Well, I have 2 weeks to show quite the opposite and that are quite revealing. RAM does noble a lot of barbie and not much enemies while Phoenx, when at war, focusses on their enemies unlike RAM that seems to be trying to make new ones. :icon_eek:

bobbynaked said:
In the week where I originally posted about barb nobling Phoenx nobled as many barbs per capita as RAM did. I also state that I was speaking solely about that week, so yeah, if you show stats from another week it really has little to do with my statement.

Noobaxes said:
So obviously, your explanation is just wrong and total u.B.S . You know Bobby, I was just advising you to stop posting as a friendly advice.

You obviously didn't read or intentionally disregarded my previous posts, where I took the time to write everything up and clarify and explain my points. It's not BS because it's all based on fact. Perhaps you don't agree with my conclusions, but the stats are legit.

I advised you, the adviser, to not advise me to stop posting. It will only increase the frequency of which I post.

Noobaxes said:
If you want to continue to look stupid and make your tribe look bad, I certainly won't oppose it (I'll probably enjoy it :icon_redface:).

noobaxes said:
As saying that RAM was winning before disbanding, that's plain stupid because Phoenx has been targeting D2, Drift, RAM.

I never said we were winning. I said we were taking ground on the Eastern front of Phoenx and that we were ahead in caps before Decide chimed in. RAM has been targeting Decide, Phoenx, Legion, and Smurfs, your point?

Did your daddy Pajuno ask you post?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

bring some barbies!!!;)

Wish granted ...

[spoil]
barbies.jpg

[/spoil]

You may keep them, but no farming please :lol:

robot out :xmas tongue:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Had me fooled. I was on a... forced hiatus?

How can a habit be delusional? Is that like overeating imaginary food or smoking invisible cigarettes?

I love it! Drag my name through the mud! Regardless of how I got here, I am here and until somebody does something about it, I'm still gonna be here!

Pull out the red carpet! Get the band together! Get your confetti ready! Pajuno capped villages from a top player in RAM! OMG!! I will put a gold star next your name! :lol:

Yep! That's it! Its all about attention, it had nothing to do with me seeing a statement I found somewhat hypocritical and calling somebody out about it. :icon_rolleyes:

*sigh*

Cry for attention some more.. you been gone a while, im sure you need your fixing like nothing else.
bull was just pointing it out between jakeeboy and loen members... No one said anything else.. so quit crying and trying to level anything you possibly can at me.

DeletedUser

*sigh*

Cry for attention some more.. you been gone a while, im sure you need your fixing like nothing else.

Exactly. You hit the nail right on the head. :icon_rolleyes:

Don't respond to any of my points, just insult me. It lets me know that I'm getting to you :icon_biggrin:

bull was just pointing it out between jakeeboy and loen members...

Yeah, and I pointed out that your hands were just as dirty.

No one said anything else.. so quit crying and trying to level anything you possibly can at me.

Yeah, no one said anything in response to my posts. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not crying, I'm laughing at how ridiculous your pnp tactics have become. Seriously, a 12 year old could find better tactics than this. :lol:

DeletedUser

Exactly. You hit the nail right on the head. :icon_rolleyes:

Don't respond to any of my points, just insult me. It lets me know that I'm getting to you :icon_biggrin:

Yeah, no one said anything in response to my posts. :icon_rolleyes:

I'll respond to some points, Classless. Oh, wait, I meant to say "BN."

From what I can tell, the only reason Phoenx is nobling barbs at a rate even close to RAM is because they are nobling DK villas that went barb, to keep RAM from getting them and to keep them in the tribe.

If Phoenx wasn't nobling out former DK villas, it wouldn't even be a contest.

Lastly, to compare Phoenx barb nobling rates with RAM barb nobling rates for the last couple of weeks is a bit ... disingenous. Everyone knows that RAM is the barb-munching king - to use a temporary, artificial situation caused by your actions as a basis of comparison is a joke.

But, of course, that's what you are.

DeletedUser

From what I can tell, the only reason Phoenx is nobling barbs at a rate even close to RAM is because they are nobling DK villas that went barb, to keep RAM from getting them and to keep them in the tribe.

Lastly, to compare Phoenx barb nobling rates with RAM barb nobling rates for the last couple of weeks is a bit ... disingenous. Everyone knows that RAM is the barb-munching king - to use a temporary, artificial situation caused by your actions as a basis of comparison is a joke.

10K Barb nobling isn't actually a bad thing.

jakeeboy

I love nobling barbs. More nukes and Ds to send to Decide and Phoenx you know.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I love nobling barbs. More nukes and Ds to send to Decide and Phoenx you know.

Spoken like a true rammite. I think it's phoenix doctrine to noble the enemy, and use THEIR villages against them. You guys strive for barbies and inactives. Can someone show us the comparison of ram nibbling from drift?

And bobby, say what you will about my pnp tactics. I'm a legend and you are a wannabe. I could bother responding to your lies.... But you will just slande and lie some more. No matter how many times you try to say it.... Your opinion/lies mean nothing!! Any proper response I give you will just be more bullshit spouted in an attempt to make me look bad.

Unfortunate for you, everyone but ram is already a Pajuno/phoenx fan..... Nothing you lie about can change that.

Oh, by the way, do you think you can clean up your posts? They are becoming increasingly offensive and petty....

DeletedUser

Spoken like a true rammite. I think it's phoenix doctrine to noble the enemy, and use THEIR villages against them. You guys strive for barbies and inactives.

Well I suppose that explains your frankly dire rate of growth. Also maybe why you keep winging about the fact RAM has so much support to send to fight three tribes, and why you'll stay at the bottom of the rankings. Employing a blindly aggressive style of play won't do you any favours.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM, DRIFT, D2a, D2
Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE, Phoenx, LEGI0N, Legion, SMURFS, MF, L-A, LoEN, BH, BH.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 930
Side 2: 1,647
Difference: 717

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 252
Side 2: 232
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,345,033
Side 2: 14,378,048
Difference: 6,033,015

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,286,366
Side 2: 2,152,837
Difference: 133,529

chart

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Side 1:
Tribes: RAM, DRIFT, D2a, D2
Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE, Phoenx, LEGI0N, Legion, LoEN

Total conquers:

Side 1: 930
Side 2: 907
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 203
Side 2: 214
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 8,345,033
Side 2: 7,635,536
Difference: 709,497

chart

Side 1: 1,819,847
Side 2: 1,983,056
Difference: 163,209

chart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Side 1:
Tribes: RAM, DRIFT
Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE, Phoenx, LoEN

Total conquers:

Side 1: 895
Side 2: 687
Difference: 208

chart

Side 1: 101
Side 2: 102
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 8,141,179
Side 2: 5,994,917
Difference: 2,146,262

chart

Side 1: 947,429
Side 2: 980,012
Difference: 32,583

chart

DeletedUser

Exactly what I was talking about. Because there's so much class involved in jumping on the bandwagon and throwing insults at me. :icon_rolleyes:

You should be careful CY, because since you were eaten by T-W-C after KBC disbanded, you have no credibility according to Pajuno. :icon_eek: He talks shit about people who jump from accounts. I've had two on w30, how many have you had?

Pajuno said:

Cy-Pres said:

Why is it acceptable for Phoenx to noble barbs in a situation they see fit, but its not okay for other people? Should we have just left all the barbs in K57 alone and have a long range fight with Decide and/or let another tribe move in?

Cy-Pres said:
Not true. All barb nobling in the north and Kev's nobling of 1500 pointers equates to Phoenx nobling as many babrs per capita as RAM. Look it up instead of assuming your shit doesn't stink and get back to me. :icon_rolleyes:

Cy-Pres said:

No, I think LoEN holds the title barb munching king, IMO. Its not like were nobling barbs in K89, these are front line K's. And you are entitled to your opinion. I was just pointing out that while Phoenx was talkin shit about barb nobling,t they were nobling tons of barbs, and smaller ones too. :icon_rolleyes:

Cy-Pres said:

Finally, someone who gets me. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

And bobby, say what you will about my pnp tactics. I'm a legend and you are a wannabe.

Congrats, I guess? You wrong on one thing though, I don't aspire to be a TW legend. I couldn't care less about things like that. I play this game to have fun and it's unfortunate that people like yourself would want to rain on my parade because my tactics/aspirations don't align with yours. You're the TW equivalent of an angry evangelical republican trying to force religion on people. Just because I don't view things the same way as you, doesn't make me wrong, it just means I have a different view on things. Chocolate and Vanilla aren't opposites, they're just two different flavors.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”- Oscar Wilde. Words that I live by.

I could bother responding to your lies.... But you will just slande and lie some more. No matter how many times you try to say it.... Your opinion/lies mean nothing!!

If they meant nothing, you'd keep chugging on. You wouldn't get four of your friends to gang up and attempt to get a rise out of me. you're saying one thing, but your actions say something completely different. Didn't you tell me to read between the lines of your posts?

Pajuno said:
Any proper response I give you will just be more bullshit spouted in an attempt to make me look bad.

You look bad enough on your own. You don't need my help. :lol:

Pajuno said:
Unfortunate for you, everyone but ram is already a Pajuno/phoenx fan..... Nothing you lie about can change that.

Translation: Pajuno has huggled with everyone else except RAM :lol:

Pajuno said:
Oh, by the way, do you think you can clean up your posts? They are becoming increasingly offensive and petty....

LMAO. You're a funny one for asking that. My posts are offensive? Your tribe called me a Classless-wannabe-lying-attention-seeking-joke, and you want me to tone it down? This is as toned down as I get. :lol:

Is the pot calling the kettle black... again?

FYI, anyone who wants to talk shit to me should get in line. And it's a long line, so bring a lunch.

DeletedUser

Congrats, I guess? You wrong on one thing though, I don't aspire to be a TW legend. I couldn't care less about things like that. I play this game to have fun and it's unfortunate that people like yourself would want to rain on my parade because my tactics/aspirations don't align with yours. You're the TW equivalent of an angry evangelical republican trying to force religion on people. Just because I don't view things the same way as you, doesn't make me wrong, it just means I have a different view on things. Chocolate and Vanilla aren't opposites, they're just two different flavors.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”- Oscar Wilde. Words that I live by.

If they meant nothing, you'd keep chugging on. You wouldn't get four of your friends to gang up and attempt to get a rise out of me. you're saying one thing, but your actions say something completely different. Didn't you tell me to read between the lines of your posts?

You look bad enough on your own. You don't need my help. :lol:

Translation: Pajuno has huggled with everyone else except RAM :lol:

LMAO. You're a funny one for asking that. My posts are offensive? Your tribe called me a Classless-wannabe-lying-attention-seeking-joke, and you want me to tone it down? This is as toned down as I get. :lol:

Is the pot calling the kettle black... again?

FYI, anyone who wants to talk shit to me should get in line. And it's a long line, so bring a lunch.

I'll give you credit when it's due. Even If I totally disagree with you and find you extremely annoying, you are holding your ground fairly well. PnP is all about misreprenting facts and realities so I can't really blame you for doing that.

In fact, you are doing better than most RAM members and leaders. You not the type of guy I like to debate with because it will necessarily result in insult and I don't really enjoy when it goes that far. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'll give you credit when it's due. Even If I totally disagree with you and find you extremely annoying, you are holding your ground fairly well. PnP is all about misreprenting facts and realities so I can't really blame you for doing that.

Thank you. It's nice to hear someone being honest for once. Normally, I'd take this and run with it, because I'm the type of person who if you give an inch will take a mile; however, this inch you just gave is the W30 equivalent of a mile. :lol:

In fact, you are doing better than most RAM members and leaders. You not the type of guy I like to debate with because it will necessarily result in insult and I don't really enjoy when it goes that far. :icon_wink:

I enjoy giving and receiving a good brow beating. Most of my things are meant in good taste, but sometimes I'm over the top and/or my posts get misconstrued. It's hardly ever personal, but there comes a point where I feel like I've been repeating myself over and over until I'm blue in the face and whoever I'm arguing with at the moment intentionally disregards or ignores valid points; and honestly, sometimes it frustrates me. I try, most of the time, to logically lay out my points and lament them so they're easy to understand, but when people intentionally disregard my points and attack my ego instead of responding in the same or a similar fashion, its unfair to ask me to not return the same time of behavior.

If I'm a classless joke of a liar, why do people expect for me to be the bigger person?

Also, I would like to thank Phoenx for their current tactics of trying to get a rise out of me. It proves to me that I have an affect on you, and the fact that you've employed this tactic as a tribe is funny to me. After being on the inside of your tribe, even for the short amount of time that it was, I'm quite confident that you actually preemptively had a plan for dealing with me upon my return. And that is lolz for days.