Congratulations

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You should be careful CY, because since you were eaten by T-W-C after KBC disbanded, you have no credibility according to Pajuno. :icon_eek: He talks shit about people who jump from accounts. I've had two on w30, how many have you had?

Ahh.. so that is your interpretation? I am referring to how awesome you truly believe yourself to be.... and in comparison to Cy's posting.. she does not beat her own chest... she merely points out holes in peoples posts. Its all in the attitude, Bobby. i hold no grudges against people that change accounts. Only a handful of Phoenx accounts are original players. it just boils down to the persona you present in pnp. Dont try to lump my statements everywhere...

Why is it acceptable for Phoenx to noble barbs in a situation they see fit, but its not okay for other people? Should we have just left all the barbs in K57 alone and have a long range fight with Decide and/or let another tribe move in?

Not true. All barb nobling in the north and Kev's nobling of 1500 pointers equates to Phoenx nobling as many babrs per capita as RAM. Look it up instead of assuming your shit doesn't stink and get back to me. :icon_rolleyes:

Again, if you translated Bull's post into Phoenx vs Ram, then that is your misinterpretation. You are accusing me of "having three or four of my guys gang up on you" in pnp, when in fact its simply your desire to argue and mess with us. Bull pointed out that Jakeeboy is no one to say anything to loen about Barb munching... Which kind of equates to what you are trying to say to Phoenx. However, Phoenx isnt involved in the conversation, we took jakeeboy off his self appointed Pedestal, and put him back on the ground next to loen as he belongs.

You do not like that, so you are trying to apply it to us. This entire "argument/brow beating" is self inflicted. Hence i called you an attention whore.

I was just pointing out that while Phoenx was talkin shit about barb nobling,t they were nobling tons of barbs, and smaller ones too. :icon_rolleyes:

Obviously your comprehension skills are not what you believe them to be. Bull just did the exact same thing to Jakeeboy, and you appear to have missed that. No one from Phoenx said anything about Barb nobling, other than Jakeeboy shouldnt be one to talk.

There, how many times have i repeated my exact argument to you? How many more times must i repeat it before it sinks in?

Congrats, I guess? You wrong on one thing though, I don't aspire to be a TW legend. I couldn't care less about things like that. I play this game to have fun and it's unfortunate that people like yourself would want to rain on my parade because my tactics/aspirations don't align with yours. You're the TW equivalent of an angry evangelical republican trying to force religion on people. Just because I don't view things the same way as you, doesn't make me wrong, it just means I have a different view on things. Chocolate and Vanilla aren't opposites, they're just two different flavors.

First off, your not chocolate.. im not vanilla. You are implying we are two flavors of the same product. Completely not true. You aspire to leave your mark here, otherwise you wouldnt have been so "high profile" about messing with Dk764 account. You forget what you put in our shared forums? You couldnt wait to brag, boast, and basically flaunt yourself everywhere you could....

And you insist your not an attention whore? :icon_confused:

If they meant nothing, you'd keep chugging on. You wouldn't get four of your friends to gang up and attempt to get a rise out of me. you're saying one thing, but your actions say something completely different. Didn't you tell me to read between the lines of your posts?
You look bad enough on your own. You don't need my help. :lol:
Translation: Pajuno has huggled with everyone else except RAM :lol:

Not true. Everything you say is just more lies.. :D

Fact: BD and Phoenx respected each other very much in the time before Templarz situation. Does not mean we huggled. Just means we had respect and like minded goals. We never allied, we never collaborated with BD. Yet that level of respect was there. Never huggled.. and we eventually beat them in our war. Same can be said for BH. There is a mutual respect for each other and what we do... however, that would never stop me from doing what needed to be done to defend our empire. I dont have to ask BH or wildcats, i know enough about who they are to know that they feel the same way. Again, nothing was huggled.. its just something that like minded tribes share. (now BH and BD could be the Chocolate to our Vanilla - Different flavor of the same product :icon_razz:)

LMAO. You're a funny one for asking that. My posts are offensive? Your tribe called me a Classless-wannabe-lying-attention-seeking-joke, and you want me to tone it down? This is as toned down as I get. :lol:

I happen to have plenty of evidence in our Shared forums of your attitude, language preferences, and what not. What i am calling you is true.. what you are saying with your foul language and crass responses is quite different. (believe you added the classless joke part....)
Is the pot calling the kettle black... again?
FYI, anyone who wants to talk shit to me should get in line. And it's a long line, so bring a lunch.

That is the best part of all of this. You insist that we are two peas in the same pod. You are nothing like me.... Just look around the w30 forums. There are enough opinionated threads that can easily prove that fact... And as i said.. our histories are completely different, our actions are different, and the choices you will make are completely different. Stop saying we are the same, you are just trying to be like Karma and feed off of my reputation. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ahh.. so that is your interpretation? I am referring to how awesome you truly believe yourself to be....

Show me a statement where I talk myself up, other my manipulation skills, which, obviously you are going to minimize being that you are a biased victim of them.

Pajuno said:
and in comparison to Cy's posting.. she does not beat her own chest... she merely points out holes in peoples posts. Its all in the attitude, Bobby. i hold no grudges against people that change accounts. Only a handful of Phoenx accounts are original players. it just boils down to the persona you present in pnp. Dont try to lump my statements everywhere...

No, that wasn't a shot at my personality. It was you talking shit about me for my first tribes/account not being around anymore. You can try to retract or deflect, but it was pretty evident what you were getting at. Putting you "spin" on things again? :lol:

Pajuno said:
Again, if you translated Bull's post into Phoenx vs Ram, then that is your misinterpretation.

I don't know if you're serious with this sometimes. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm seriously done withe argument because your either too short sighted, dense or willfully ignorant to respond. I did not take it as an insult, I DID THE SAME THING BACK! Why don't you understand that? I stated my opinion, which was that Phoenx really had no room to judge anyone, especially RAM, for nobling barbs because in that week they were nobling them at the same rate and then backed it up with evidence. I've written this like 4-5 times now and you continue to overlook it and argue moot points that I've already quashed.

Pajuno said:
You are accusing me of "having three or four of my guys gang up on you" in pnp, when in fact its simply your desire to argue and mess with us. Bull pointed out that Jakeeboy is no one to say anything to loen about Barb munching... Which kind of equates to what you are trying to say to Phoenx. However, Phoenx isnt involved in the conversation, we took jakeeboy off his self appointed Pedestal, and put him back on the ground next to loen as he belongs.

I'm speaking specifically of the last few days where your tribemates responded of posts of mine that were directed at you and decided to try any rile me up by insulting me. You act like your a cut above the rest, but the truth is, your more disrespectful of RAM than we ever were of you.

Pajuno said:
You do not like that, so you are trying to apply it to us. This entire "argument/brow beating" is self inflicted. Hence i called you an attention whore.

There's a difference between a brow beating and insulting someone. When I call you Noob's daddy or tell him to get some midol, thats a brow beating. It's good natured fun IMO, Phoenx just takes it personally and feels the need to insult me personally. There's a difference between generic rib poking and judging someone's character.

Pajuno said:
Obviously your comprehension skills are not what you believe them to be. Bull just did the exact same thing to Jakeeboy, and you appear to have missed that. No one from Phoenx said anything about Barb nobling, other than Jakeeboy shouldnt be one to talk.

There, how many times have i repeated my exact argument to you? How many more times must i repeat it before it sinks in?

Oh yep. Insult my comprehension skills. Perhaps if you read my previous posts where I responded to this, you'd find an answer. :icon_rolleyes:

I get where you're coming from, you're just wrong. You don't understand where I'm coming from. :icon_rolleyes: My point is that Phoenx nobles barbs too. Recently at the same rate per capita as RAM. You're choosing to overlook that point or you're too dense to understand it. All Phoenx's shit talking about barb nobling(atleast this round of it) started shortly afterward.

Pajuno said:
First off, your not chocolate.. im not vanilla. You are implying we are two flavors of the same product. Completely not true. You aspire to leave your mark here, otherwise you wouldnt have been so "high profile" about messing with Dk764 account. You forget what you put in our shared forums? You couldnt wait to brag, boast, and basically flaunt yourself everywhere you could....

And you insist your not an attention whore? :icon_confused:

I've already explained this as well, you just stick to your guns. You are probably the most stubborn pig-headed person I have ever spoken to.

I did it to show that you're not as bulletproof as you like to think you are, to show that you're as vulnerable as any tribe and to make you look like a fool. Which you are for giving me an account. But as always, you're gonna disregard this and say it was for attention. :icon_rolleyes:

Either you didn't understand my analogy or you're just arguing for argument's sake. Since you've had a hard time understanding, I'll spell it out for you. :icon_rolleyes:

Ice cream= TW players

Flavors= TW tactics

Make a little more sense now?

Pajuno said:
Fact: BD and Phoenx respected each other very much in the time before Templarz situation. Does not mean we huggled. Just means we had respect and like minded goals. We never allied, we never collaborated with BD. Yet that level of respect was there. Never huggled.. and we eventually beat them in our war. Same can be said for BH. There is a mutual respect for each other and what we do... however, that would never stop me from doing what needed to be done to defend our empire. I dont have to ask BH or wildcats, i know enough about who they are to know that they feel the same way. Again, nothing was huggled.. its just something that like minded tribes share. (now BH and BD could be the Chocolate to our Vanilla - Different flavor of the same product :icon_razz:)
Nice story but it has nothing to do with what I meant. :icon_rolleyes:

You're huggling LoEN and letting BH recruit your 'fugees.

RAM is fighting Legion, Phoenx and Decide. But we're the huggers. :icon_rolleyes:

Pajuno said:
I happen to have plenty of evidence in our Shared forums of your attitude, language preferences, and what not. What i am calling you is true.. what you are saying with your foul language and crass responses is quite different. (believe you added the classless joke part....)
You have what I posted on the externals + about 2 sentences of me laughing in your tribes face when you guys said I'd be IP banned and your other hollow threats.

Pajuno said:
That is the best part of all of this. You insist that we are two peas in the same pod. You are nothing like me.... Just look around the w30 forums. There are enough opinionated threads that can easily prove that fact... And as i said.. our histories are completely different, our actions are different, and the choices you will make are completely different. Stop saying we are the same, you are just trying to be like Karma and feed off of my reputation. :icon_biggrin:

Show me where I say or infer anything of the sort. This isn't R2's uBS thread.

The only thing I say remotely close is that we're chocolate and vanilla, which I've already explained. I honestly don't know where you come up with this crap :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dude. do you even read yourself?

As always, you don't respond to any of my points. You just ignore them. :icon_rolleyes:

At least this time I won't actually write out a real response for you to ignore.

DeletedUser

As always, you don't respond to any of my points. You just ignore them. :icon_rolleyes:

At least this time I won't actually write out a real response for you to ignore.

Karma does the same, why should we expect any less from Paj :icon_rolleyes:

-Spyke

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I read your points. I have responded, how many times?

You keep acting like bull said anything negative about barb nobling. Where do you see that?

He may have called out wittman or berns about comparing nobling histories/stats/od such things.. but that was not in this conversation. He merely did what you are saying now, but at the same time.. you are doing it for no reason. Until you accept that as a fact, then there is no point replying to any of your other garbage... and you cant say i havent replied point by point.. because i have. Its just pointless to argue with you. not to mention that you are a nobody in w30. :lol:

Ps. the sun does rise and set according to Pajuno.. so just accept that as fact of life and move on, eh?

DeletedUser

I read your points. I have responded, how many times?

You keep acting like bull said anything negative about barb nobling. Where do you see that?

You gotta be kidding me. :icon_rolleyes: Obviously you didn't read my last post.

Pajuno said:
He may have called out wittman or berns about comparing nobling histories/stats/od such things.. but that was not in this conversation. He merely did what you are saying now, but at the same time.. you are doing it for no reason.

I did it to show that at the time when he said that Phoenx was just as guilty as RAM. :icon_rolleyes: Seriously, I'm done. I will not respond to this particular instance ever again. I have stated and restated this 10 different times and ways and if you can't understand it I have a hard time believing you dress yourself in the morning.

Until you accept that as a fact, then there is no point replying to any of your other garbage... and you cant say i havent replied point by point.. because i have. Its just pointless to argue with you. not to mention that you are a nobody in w30. :lol:
Its not a fact. Its your opinion. :icon_rolleyes: Jesus, we've had this conversation before. You don't know the difference between a fact and an opinion.

Pajuno said:
Ps. the sun does rise and set according to Pajuno.. so just accept that as fact of life and move on, eh?
Your more convoluted and self centered than I could ever have imagined. :icon_rolleyes: Your pomposity is second only to your ignorance.

DeletedUser

Bobby, let me correct several of your misstatements or confusion about my post.

First, I did not get eaten by T-W-C after KBC disbanded. I actually held my own quite well as a solo player for a couple of months before I hit the "delete" button. I did so mainly because (1) my tribe was disbanded, (2) I didn't wish to join T-W-C dispite their ardent recruiting efforts, and (3) I left my firm to start my own firm, and needed the time to build a business (although if my tribe was still kicking, I would have made time, to be honest.)

Second, the Phoenx nobling of barbs is different than RAM because the main nobling of barbs are former DK villas. Villas that would NOT have been barbs without your actions. Yes, I am not disputing that Phoenx does noble other barbs - but nothing near the rate of RAM (or LoEN, I agree with you on that.) And yes, I did my research. Perhaps you should do yours - check the K75 noblings, as those were DK villas.

As Pajuno wrote, Phoenx prefers to noble enemies, not barbs - but they will do so if it becomes either necessary or strategic reasons. RAM, as confirmed by other RAMmites in this thread, will noble barbs over enemies to gain nuke strength or D to send off. A fundamental tribal difference, methinks.

Third, to answer your question, I've been in three accounts. My own, then in Orclord's during the BD war, and now co-playing BullMastiff (though I've been slacking recently - sorry, Bull. Life.) At no time did I do anything but act in the best interests of the account I was in, even though I have had several opportunities to do things "for the lolz." Just not my style, or the style of anyone I respect. Heck, I've probably had the opportunity to do more damage to RAM than you had to do to Phoenx, but I refrained. Why? Because that's not how the game should be played.

But have your juvenile laughs, and get the reputation you deserve. To each their own.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to show more accurate stats (regarding Phoenx) than Cal did.

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM, DRIFT
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 45
Side 2: 63
Difference: 18
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 426,477
Side 2: 609,233
Difference: 182,756
chart

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM
Side 2:
Tribes: DRIFT
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 24
Side 2: 0
Difference: 24
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 230,961
Side 2: 0
Difference: 230,961
chart

jakeeboy

All the Drift nobles are mainly from me, on Jiahne. An inactive who went past 60 days sit.

DeletedUser

No worries, Jakee - just posting strictly RAM/DRIFT v. Phoenx stats (instead of the whole mashup), and someone asked what the score was RAM v. DRIFT, so I posted those, too. (The last month is 48-0 in favor of RAM, and that's about as far back as one can go.)

DeletedUser

sorry to interject surrender deal with phoenix meant there were no refugee's, so bobby please dont drag up a dead and buried past that you know little about.

my personal view based upon fact as i was involved i felt the need to comment.

thanks

tsj

DeletedUser

sorry to interject surrender deal with phoenix meant there were no refugee's, so bobby please dont drag up a dead and buried past that you know little about.

my personal view based upon fact as i was involved i felt the need to comment.

thanks

tsj

I apologize if you felt this was a slight against you or any of the other ex-BD, it was meant more as a slight against Pajuno.

You pretty much proved my point though. Phoenx allowing you to escape their grasp and join elsewhere is a hugging move IMO, regardless of circumstances.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I apologize if you felt this was a slight against you or any of the other ex-BD, it was meant more as a slight against Pajuno.

You pretty much proved my point though. Phoenx allowing you to escape their grasp and join elsewhere is a hugging move IMO, regardless of circumstances.

How is it a slight against me? Ram put themselves in front of Former BD and made them the Last Supper for Phoenx w30. We never planned to play past BD war.... but we allowed ourselves to be dragged into this final war.

Enjoy it for what it is, the Former BD members have paid for their freedom> As to who, what, when, and where... that is none of your business.

That will be the last this subject is discussed... Until the end of Ram war, you will never know what we received for payment. :icon_wink: