Congratulations

DeletedUser

RAM vs PHOENIX, phoenix leaves W30 and RAM stays... sorry but RAM wins that tilt... Then again, W54 is brand new and I'm sure Paj still has time to pull a few tricks. If not, gatz to RAM.

But seriously, right now it's the people in higher places that aren't giving us half price nobles that's really hurting W30.

DeletedUser

RAM vs PHOENIX, phoenix leaves W30 and RAM stays... sorry but RAM wins that tilt... Then again, W54 is brand new and I'm sure Paj still has time to pull a few tricks. If not, gatz to RAM.

But seriously, right now it's the people in higher places that aren't giving us half price nobles that's really hurting W30.

huh?

DeletedUser

lol pajuno!...stay here on w30 otherwise it will be boring!!!

why everyone leave w30?..i thought this world is ok..

DeletedUser70594

Dont worry no one plans to go anywhere until RAM is ALive ;)

DeletedUser79042

Dont worry no one plans to go anywhere until RAM is ALive ;)

With current noble production, noone is going anywhere ... indefinetly :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

With current noble production, noone is going anywhere ... indefinetly :icon_neutral:

don't stare blind on the coin reduction.

half coins will give a boost , so you can easier mup up the inactives and rim noobs and fallen enemies, thats true. it will give you something to do, more excitement.

Anyway it's a vicious circle, I got 37 mill these days on w6. and it keeps going for more then a year for sure. remember if you're 30 mill , your opponent survived many wars and mainly boredom. So they're not likely to delete when they get attacked. Even when you're better, it takes several months to noble a 30 mill player with a crew of 6-7 people.

Look on w18 i'm 3th with 18mill and this world is likely to be done before x-mas. the keys of winning a world so fast:

1) Don't noble barbs, unless it's for tactical purposes/ bonus vills with farm space ...
2) prefer red inactives over blue ones. don't mind to let a small inactive one go barb in a safe k.
3) unfortunetaly mass hugging ends world much quicker: several allied tribes killing off tribes one by one
4) find rim players that are likely to delete or won't restart when you rim them

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
end of ram war lol

The end of Ram is much closer than you will ever realize.

Wild cats, please don't ever give ram congratz again? I do what I say, and say what I do. Ram will fall before I leave w30.... And that includes my target list of players necessary to be removed before ram falls.

Just cause I'm dabbling in 54, does not mean im ignoring strings on 30. Ram set the bar, and thus the tone of the nix/ram war with their choice of tactics - don't think that I don't know it's ram and ram affiliates bringing in new players to stash their pally's in ram front line villages. The people you have involved have rather large mouths.....

But as I was saying, the gloves are off and Pajuno will play AS dirty, (or even dirtier) than ram has to date. ( does leave a lot of possibilities) the sooner ram falls, the sooner I can enjoy my real life more.

KarmaX

Wild cats, please don't ever give ram congratz again? I do what I say, and say what I do. Ram will fall before I leave w30.... And that includes my target list of players necessary to be removed before ram falls.

Just cause I'm dabbling in 54, does not mean im ignoring strings on 30. Ram set the bar, and thus the tone of the nix/ram war with their choice of tactics - don't think that I don't know it's ram and ram affiliates bringing in new players to stash their pally's in ram front line villages. The people you have involved have rather large mouths.....

But as I was saying, the gloves are off and Pajuno will play AS dirty, (or even dirtier) than ram has to date. ( does leave a lot of possibilities) the sooner ram falls, the sooner I can enjoy my real life more.

lol, you're not enjoying it right now then? We are enjoying fully right now.. :p we are not even bothered to sit accounts that have been attacked. lol.. all we like in RAM is to have fun :p :icon_biggrin: and I do feel sorry for you. We will be here a lot longer :p

DeletedUser79042

half coins will give a boost , so you can easier mup up the inactives and rim noobs and fallen enemies, thats true. it will give you something to do, more excitement.
I see a sea of red dots - barbs around me and can do nothing about it for at least a year, maybe more... Anyway, I have adapted :)

Anyway it's a vicious circle, I got 37 mill these days on w6. and it keeps going for more then a year for sure. remember if you're 30 mill , your opponent survived many wars and mainly boredom. So they're not likely to delete when they get attacked. Even when you're better, it takes several months to noble a 30 mill player with a crew of 6-7 people.

Look on w18 i'm 3th with 18mill and this world is likely to be done before x-mas. the keys of winning a world so fast:

1) Don't noble barbs, unless it's for tactical purposes/ bonus vills with farm space ...
2) prefer red inactives over blue ones. don't mind to let a small inactive one go barb in a safe k.
3) unfortunetaly mass hugging ends world much quicker: several allied tribes killing off tribes one by one
4) find rim players that are likely to delete or won't restart when you rim them
Thanks for all this knowledge. It is almost as I was thinking of things...

Michael Wittman

Well paj then one of us will be thoroughly impressed because I would be just as impressed if you backed up your words.

DeletedUser

That some good advice there Concrete :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yeah, you've been saying this for a while now and all you've done is lost ground to RAM. :icon_rolleyes:

Am I on that list Paj? If so, I wish you luck. You Phoenx guys will only need to jump about 4-5 times to get in nobling range. :icon_biggrin:

Hopefully world 54 works out better for you than W46. :icon_wink:

Do your worst.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Funny Bobby, you keep talking smack like we are losing ground.

The forever stats are in phoenx favor, so please explain where this "loss of ground takes place?

And your about as sharp as hefty smurf going on about w46. As I pointed out before, no one has made me leave my original account, (Pajuno, w30) yet you have been beaten off of your original account.... So who are you to talk smack?? ComIng back to play a ran account because you weren't good enough to keep your Bobbynaked account!

Hint? Shut your mouth when you have never backed it up.

Thank you and have a very nice day.

Wittman - everything I have said since phoenx was ranked 21st tribe has come true. Bigger, better, and more bad ass players have tried to stop us.... Yet we are here and they are not. I was reading the bd/nix thread yesterday.... I had these same bullshit combos with gicu, who is now gone. He never resurfaced to admit his defeat.

Will you??

DeletedUser

Um... What happened in K's 95, 85, 75 and 65? You used to have dominance there. :icon_rolleyes:

Pajuno said:
The forever stats are in phoenx favor, so please explain where this "loss of ground takes place?
Wait Paj, I thought stats don't mean anything? Or is it only when it's convenient for your argument? As for the loss of ground, see above.

Pajuno said:
And your about as sharp as hefty smurf going on about w46.

Going on about it? This is the first mention I've made of it. I just wanted to point out that you've failed before and you're probably gonna fail again.

I thought Pajuno has been successful in every endeavor he's even undertaken. :icon_rolleyes:

Pajuno said:
As I pointed out before, no one has made me leave my original account, (Pajuno, w30) yet you have been beaten off of your original account....

Well, technically, I still have my account, at least all it's villages. :icon_wink:

Pajuno said:
So who are you to talk smack?? ComIng back to play a ran account because you weren't good enough to keep your Bobbynaked account!

It had nothing to do with skill. It was circumstance. My duke, Xemerald, decided to hang the tribe out to dry with almost no notice. Not much a tribe less player can do vs a tribe almost 100 times his size, but instead of hitting delete, I hung in there and gave a hard time for a month or so before I gave up. Same thing happened to your tribemate, Cy-Pres.

Pajuno said:

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I like it when people underestimate me. :icon_wink:

As for your question directed to Wittman, I think it better applies to you. When you move over to W54 full time, and RAM still stands, are you gonna admit defeat?

You seem to intentionally disregard the fact that RAM has gained ground on every front (with the exception of DBL J and Lmwaii, kudos Decide. BH and Legion) while Phoenx has lost ground on their war front and been able to expand through barbs in the north and inactives in the south.

Michael Wittman

And your about as sharp as hefty smurf going on about w46. As I pointed out before, no one has made me leave my original account, (Pajuno, w30) yet you have been beaten off of your original account.... So who are you to talk smack?? ComIng back to play a ran account because you weren't good enough to keep your Bobbynaked account!

Thank you and have a very nice day.

Wittman - everything I have said since phoenx was ranked 21st tribe has come true. Bigger, better, and more bad ass players have tried to stop us.... Yet we are here and they are not. I was reading the bd/nix thread yesterday.... I had these same bullshit combos with gicu, who is now gone. He never resurfaced to admit his defeat.

Will you??

yea i didnt want to bring up your 6 month predictions because you still have a couple months left to eat through about 3 continents(after you have stopped our advance). mine were not 100 percent correct either, although alot of it has come true. just not the clusters in k74, well karma has one :p although i dont go around saying that my predictions will be 90 percent correct. you might have got 20-30 percent right? maybe? we will have to bring it out again in 2 months when the 6 months are up