Congratulations

varden7676

The end of Ram is much closer than you will ever realize.

Wild cats, please don't ever give ram congratz again? I do what I say, and say what I do. Ram will fall before I leave w30.... And that includes my target list of players necessary to be removed before ram falls.

Just cause I'm dabbling in 54, does not mean im ignoring strings on 30. Ram set the bar, and thus the tone of the nix/ram war with their choice of tactics - don't think that I don't know it's ram and ram affiliates bringing in new players to stash their pally's in ram front line villages. The people you have involved have rather large mouths.....

But as I was saying, the gloves are off and Pajuno will play AS dirty, (or even dirtier) than ram has to date. ( does leave a lot of possibilities) the sooner ram falls, the sooner I can enjoy my real life more.

Please tell me I am on that list Pajuno. :axemen:

DeletedUser

First, I did not get eaten by T-W-C after KBC disbanded. I actually held my own quite well as a solo player for a couple of months before I hit the "delete" button. I did so mainly because (1) my tribe was disbanded, (2) I didn't wish to join T-W-C dispite their ardent recruiting efforts, and (3) I left my firm to start my own firm, and needed the time to build a business (although if my tribe was still kicking, I would have made time, to be honest.)

While T-W-C was attempting to recruit you they were attacking me. I highly doubt you received the amount of attacks and noble attempts that I staved off for weeks until I gave up on a futile battle. My defense from T-W-C wasn't spectacular, but I was damn hard to eat and a better defender than anyone ever gave me credit for. Anyways, I'm very confident that after you hit delete, T-W-C munched up all your barbs.

Second, the Phoenx nobling of barbs is different than RAM because the main nobling of barbs are former DK villas. Villas that would NOT have been barbs without your actions. Yes, I am not disputing that Phoenx does noble other barbs - but nothing near the rate of RAM (or LoEN, I agree with you on that.) And yes, I did my research. Perhaps you should do yours - check the K75 noblings, as those were DK villas.
Dk was not an issue in the time frame I brought up. I had yet to take the account. Here, I'll give you another sampling of RAM vs Phoenx barb nobling:

So far, in the month of December, RAm has nobled 161 barbs. Phoenx has nobled 103.
If you divide RAM's barb conquers by their number of players, it comes out to 3.42 barbs per player. If you apply the same math to Phoenx, it comes out to 4.29 barbs per player, meaning, as I said before, that Phoenx nobles as many barbs per capita as RAM.

Also, and please correct me if I'm wrong, it seems to me that you're saying it's an advantage for Phoenx to noble barbs in their front line K's, but that when RAM does it, it's excessive?

As Pajuno wrote, Phoenx prefers to noble enemies, not barbs - but they will do so if it becomes either necessary or strategic reasons. RAM, as confirmed by other RAMmites in this thread, will noble barbs over enemies to gain nuke strength or D to send off. A fundamental tribal difference, methinks.

That's true to a point. I'm a firm believer that more villages=Bigger push, but if any enemy was right to a barb, I'm gonna take the enemy village. If you wann say it's bad tactics or nooby or whatever you wanna call it, thats fine; but if I have a fully built barb(s) under existing churches and spare nobles, I'm going to noble them. And hell, if it means getting an extra 5-6 villages under a church, I'll even noble a 1500 point barb from time to time.

Third, to answer your question, I've been in three accounts. My own, then in Orclord's during the BD war, and now co-playing BullMastiff (though I've been slacking recently - sorry, Bull. Life.) At no time did I do anything but act in the best interests of the account I was in, even though I have had several opportunities to do things "for the lolz." Just not my style, or the style of anyone I respect. Heck, I've probably had the opportunity to do more damage to RAM than you had to do to Phoenx, but I refrained. Why? Because that's not how the game should be played.

My point in asking about which accounts you've been on is because our circumstances are somewhat similar. If I'm a "bad player" because my original account is no longer around, then why are you not? Are you getting my point here at all?

But have your juvenile laughs, and get the reputation you deserve. To each their own.
:icon_rolleyes: I could care less about a rep, good or bad.

DeletedUser

Bobby, let me correct several of your misstatements or confusion about my post.

First, I did not get eaten by T-W-C after KBC disbanded. I actually held my own quite well as a solo player for a couple of months before I hit the "delete" button. I did so mainly because (1) my tribe was disbanded, (2) I didn't wish to join T-W-C dispite their ardent recruiting efforts

I actaully remember what happened quite well being a new council member a few months before the disband. None of KBC council was to be recruited into TWC, in fact emerald made a deal with shipley that said TWC would gain 5 spoils of war, and all KBC council members (excluding myself, reasons below) were to hand over a % of there villages to TWC. At that point TWC would no longer attack them. There is no KBC council in TWC/RAM as of now except for me. Emerald gave up his whole acc in exchange for my %, ben and some1 else did as well, stagehand gave up his % and then later joined ram down the road, and u decided to fight and not give up your percent, which is why they attacked you until u deleted. All of KBC council knew emerald was gonna delete including you. I remeber talking about the deal in skype with emerald, you, stagehand and ben!

I have nothing against you personally and i know your a great player but i know thats how it went down cuz i was there when it happened....

DeletedUser

I actaully remember what happened quite well being a new council member a few months before the disband. None of KBC council was to be recruited into TWC, in fact emerald made a deal with shipley that said TWC would gain 5 spoils of war, and all KBC council members (excluding myself, reasons below) were to hand over a % of there villages to TWC. At that point TWC would no longer attack them. There is no KBC council in TWC/RAM as of now except for me. Emerald gave up his whole acc in exchange for my %, ben and some1 else did as well, stagehand gave up his % and then later joined ram down the road, and u decided to fight and not give up your percent, which is why they attacked you until u deleted. All of KBC council knew emerald was gonna delete including you. I remeber talking about the deal in skype with emerald, you, stagehand and ben!

I have nothing against you personally and i know your a great player but i know thats how it went down cuz i was there when it happened....

No idea why we're rehashing this, but hey. OK.

Aubree, I had actually no idea that Emerald was working on a deal, and was going to disband the tribe. None. That is the whole and sincere truth. No one said anything at all to me - either from KBC or T-W-C - about giving up some villas and coming over to T-W-C. Maybe because they knew I would have rejected it anyway, as Bastiat, Hamsterca, Metaldoc, Cole, and numerous others would have. And while most of the players pushing for me to join T-W-C (without any mention of donating villas) are no more - Crasula, CShipley, the original Irock, Fightclub, (I think Treb is still there? Norin27?) - I assure you it occurred. Heck, when I came back onto Skype several months later, I was immediately offered an account in RAM. Edit: I just noticed BobbyNaked who posted above saying "While T-W-C was trying to recruit you, they were attacking me." Reading the BobbyNaked v. T-W-C thread is highly amusing - those interested in past history of W30 should read it.

If you recall (you may or may not, I think I just talked about it on the Baron level - me, Emerald, and Stagehand in a private room) - I was consistently left out of the loop when decisions were being made. I constantly complained about it - I kept saying "Hey, I'm a Baronness for goodness sakes, someone tell me SOMETHING!" I believe there are still players on W30 that I whined to about this very subject on Skype.

What happened was: I just signed in one day, and my tribe was gone.

You made me go back and look at my PnP postings - here's what I wrote in the "Cleaning Out the K-Loset" T-W-C v. KBC war thread (page 26) on September 14, 2009:

[spoil]Well, KBC put up a nice fight, even if some in T-W-C ( ::coughOrclordcough:: ) won't even give us credit for that.

The T-W-C members I tangled with - Noobaxes, Crasula, itherules, Norin27, Irock, and a few others - are deserving of respect, and I give it freely.

Even as Baroness, I was unaware of the pending "surrender" and disbanding - but that is only my fault, as I have been somewhat ignoring the Tribal Forum the last week or so do to RL stuff that only allowed me to log in for a couple hours a day, and I spent that time defending and building. No excuses.

However, I do wish to express my sincere thanks to everyone in KBC - this was my first world, and I really loved working with most of you. It was a heck of a ride. I hope everyone had fun. :icon_wink:

I listen to my former members who are joining other tribes - good for you guys. Whatever works for you. It's a game.

Me? I'm standing and fighting until the end. My tribe was and is KBC - I have no interest in joining another.

As I type this, I look at the 20 or so nukes heading towards my villas.

Em can post his surrender, and that of KBC - this, however, is my own declaration.

Come and get me. :icon_evil: I have cookies. :icon_wink:[/spoil]
I bolded the important part - that even back then I was saying I didn't know about the "surrender" and disbandment. Nowhere in there do I mention anything about giving up a percentage and joining T-W-C - I say I listen to former members who are joining other tribes. I honestly had no clue. Em disbanded and deleted his account, and while he stuck around to post on PnP for awhile, he never responded to me again. Note 1: Em did this as Duke with the other tribe he started with KBC players (W32, maybe?) Note 2: even back then I was bitching about Orca. Hee. Note 3: Emerald posts right after me and does not contradict that I didn't know about the plans at all. And from what I recall, most members had no idea this was going to happen.

Here's the link: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=152726&page=26

Second quote down memory lane, from Lazarus67, another KBC member who wrote in the same thread (page 27) on October 10, 2009:
[spoil]
My tribemates from KBC as well as some non-tribe friends came to my aid and I slowed the losses and began to gain villages. Then while I was on a three day vacation (backpacking) I left Aubree as sitter and came home to find my tribe disbanded.
[/spoil]

Again, the link: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=152726&page=27

Another member, posting independently, saying that he was gone for three days and he came back and his tribe was gone. I think it was even faster than that - Em made an announcement in the forums, said thank you, left it there for like three hours, and then hit "disband." Maybe he just did a circular mail? I forget.

Maybe you, Em, Ben, and Stage discussed surrender and the terms - I certainly did not. I know at some point you, Stage, and Ben all joined T-W-C. But at the time I either wanted to play with my friends in KBC or not play at all - surrender and joining the enemy wouldn't have been an option. Maybe that's why I wasn't consulted, and why Em never replied to any of my messages after his hitting the disband button. Maybe I was just too busy using my somewhat temporarily limited TW time defending accounts and rebuilding villas to pay attention to the forums when I was signed on. Who knows.

But what I do know is that I didn't know about the disbandment, or surrender, or giving villas to join T-W-C. I didn't "choose" not to give up my percent - I neither knew about it or would have cared. And at the time, I'm fairly certain I could have joined T-W-C without any "demands" at all. You make it sound like I didn't want to give up some villas to join T-W-C so they continued to attack me - I think I've proved in this post that I didn't know about the disbandment, didn't want to join T-W-C, and that I wanted to continue to attack them by posting my "declaration." So even though they continued to ask me to join T-W-C they had to get me to stop launching attacks at them, first. :icon_razz: (Note: I did not actually delete my account. After a certain time - I think it was over six weeks or so? - I was tired of fighting and tired of TW without my friends, and I just stopped logging in.)

Anyway - that was a melancholy trip back into what was a fun time. Thank you for that. Remember how cool being in KBC was most of the time??

But hey - personal favor from an old tribemate? Could you try not to call me a liar, please, especially when you're wrong? I don't like it much, nor do I deserve it.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

Its kinda old issue.. Why are you digging it up? KBC was once our ally and suddenly disappeared is all I know. We were invited to the war, yet they left and was soon followed by CRY too :p

Cypres: Old is gold? :p

DeletedUser

Its kinda old issue.. Why are you digging it up? KBC was once our ally and suddenly disappeared is all I know. We were invited to the war, yet they left and was soon followed by CRY too :p

Cypres: Old is gold? :p

Karma, sometimes it helps your reading comprehension if you look over more than just the last post - even if the last post (mine) starts with the line "No idea why we're rehashing this, but hey. OK."

I didn't bring up KBC, Bobby did - what, two/three weeks ago? I responded to him once two/three weeks ago.

Today Aubree quotes that post of mine - bringing it up again - making it the second time in the last three or so weeks a RAMmite brought it up (or at least, certainly someone other than me.)

However, Aubree was flat out wrong in her response. And she implied (if not outright stated) that I was lying, So, I showed her how she was ... mistaken.

Caught up?

Good.

KarmaX

I didn't mention that first para to you in specific. Only the last with Cypres: was mentioned to you and the rest were solely to all the players digging about KBC incident. U too better start reading atleast the last post nicely.