Congratulations

DeletedUser

Well done too URUZ and all there members on winning world 79 tonight.

:icon_smile:

Garrock

Thanks Mikeyyy,

Along the way we had some good wars, particularly MOJO. Much respect to those guys.

As far as TK, or you and Viking in particular Mikeyyy, we didn't have much interaction until the end was quite clear, but let me just say that getting to know you and Kruger as been one of the more positive aspects of this world. You guys have both always been classy, and while much of our last couple of months our targets collapsed at first sign of incomings you guys put up a fight, and continue to put up a fight. Much respect to you both.

Thank you to all of Uruz, past and present, it's been my pleasure to play alongside of you... especially those of you who are hold-overs from the bAd days (laugh).... ahhh good times. And a huge thanks to our long time mates, and extension of our tribe "Knock!".

Now to just remain active for the 3 months to get this world closed.

Again Mikeyyy, Thank-you, hope we can play together the next one.

-Gar

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I want to take a moment to thank our opponents many of whom put up a glorious fight & not forgetting that guy who always quits half way through worlds took it to the gutter before you’ve guessed it, quitting!

You know something; people wrote us off from the start, but we came back and back and back. This tribe was the most powerful tribe of w79 , but that's not what made us strong. What made us exceptional was the loyalty that held us together, the belief that together we would win... we had the desire to keep reaching, demolishing any walls put in front of us, to keep fighting.

A tribe divided against itself cannot stand. So before I head off getting selfies where no human has ever got selfies before…, the bottom line is this victory is for URUZ, well done us.

Casual69

DeletedUser42132

Congrats guys,

I have played a lot of worlds, won and lost, but no victory or lose doesnt taste as much as when you have a decent opponent side as we had in this world. So first i want to thank all our opponents for making tw once again a great game of teamwork, deception, spy-countra spy, psychology and at last but not the least a game of perfect management and leadership.

And hello my tribe mates, yes during times we got a bit skeptic if we were doing the right thing but we kept on going our strategy with some modification improving the mistakes which lead us to the victory. I want to thank all my tribemates and leadership, eventhough i have been playing this game since 2007 on this world i learned some new ways to reach our goal.

Even though i didnt played for to much this world (since June), i feel that affection that i got with all of you my tribemates and my opponents was never as before. Good Job all you guys that played w79! Now i remember why i used to like TW so much in the past.

phasey (the afflicted)

Reaction score
Congrats! and thanks to everyone who helped make this server a great experience. I started with the pre-made bAd that formed the nucleus that became Uruz Reborn, so had the honour to play with this gang the whole way through. And its a great team! I will be delighted to play with many of you again some day.

Kate (also, the afflicted)

DeletedUser94059

Congrats everyone, there are/were some pretty decent players in Uruz and you all made it a fun and enjoyable tribe to be in. My hat goes off to Garrock as he was the driving force behind the tribe, all other leadership helped out as well but gar spent the time planning the OPs etc, Well Done Uruz

Ryan - Peekaboo

XxVikingxX

Congratulations guys... i have met a lot of good people this world... and come to think of it more shitty ones. but Uruz has my respect, The tribe and its leadership is all class... props.

I hope one day we can re-ignite a friendship or war when we are both roughly around the same points and strength... 2 on 30 seems a little unfair haha.

All the same, the better tribe has won our final war. and i wouldnt have wanted it to go any other way.

Congrats again.. Until next time.

- Kruger.

DeletedUser

Congratulations guys... i have met a lot of good people this world... and come to think of it more shitty ones. but Uruz has my respect, The tribe and its leadership is all class... props.

I hope one day we can re-ignite a friendship or war when we are both roughly around the same points and strength... 2 on 30 seems a little unfair haha.

All the same, the better tribe has won our final war. and i wouldnt have wanted it to go any other way.

Congrats again.. Until next time.

- Kruger.
I think you kinda forgot that I too play (log in) on Peekaboo, so you can forget about the "all class..." part

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Congratulations , sorry I couldn't stick around , but another win is always good to have ....

DeletedUser42132

thank you mate :p we exchanged with each other :p. You left I came in w 79 :p. During summer we might get back all together to rock again :))

MsCheesy

<3 uruz

Thanks to Garrock and the rest of URUZ for letting me join your tribe. It was so fun to fight alongside you for the minimal amount of time I had to play.

Garrock...hats off to you...you've been a fabulous duke!

To those I grew close to from the beginning of the world...mac, killer, hoplite, grant, nonny, vonrook, polly, mayhem, nutcrackerz...you guys all seriously kick ass! How fun it was being part of such a great team of warriors. Talk about get in and get the job done! The world sure got dull after you all left. Maybe I'll come hunt you down on another world soon :)

SwordCrusher94

It was a good world to play, glad to see we made it to victory. Thanks to everyone in URUZ and our basher tribe.

-ThatEnglishGuy