Congratz CGI~DA and DA~CGI

brattydreams

Congratz CGI~DA and DA~CGI

So you have managed to mass recruit your way to Rank #1 and Rank #2.

I thought this was a war game but I guess it is a mass recruit game. Not that I love Jager as most know from past posts but I have lost much respect for these tribes with this massive recruitment. They even recruited members of TDA that lost over 200k in points recently. Plus recruiting a few members of Jager one of which has been known to tribe hop from war the whole world just look at their history.

f72eec8d6873c923fa10a8389861cb69.png

c9a2d2a14342d7431b4d70ee0d901dab.gif

4e1f362ba4d8c726d6474c0b72428f96.gif

e662d75aa1ee35899ed5425fb7be0755.gif

9a6314cdd9ac7c75a2918aa007c58177.gif

Let the discussion begin. I do wonder who will be your next recruit, since you obviously got tired of sending :lightcavalry: :axemen: :snob: :scout: :ram:

Slpher

Its bad for sure but they realise what colour and FFF are doing, so there recruiting before they do. Whole world is messed up due to alliances, colour and fff will eventually merge and have tarot continuing as there basher tribe, only difference is that combo is doing it on the sly and keeping numbers to 50 ish but CGI are being obvious with it and over recruiting in the hope people eventually quit and it goes down to 50 i guess.

Gonna come down to CGI v colour/FFF and atm CGI is out diploing them :lol:

brattydreams

Its bad for sure but they realise what colour and FFF are doing, so there recruiting before they do. Whole world is messed up due to alliances, colour and fff will eventually merge and have tarot continuing as there basher tribe, only difference is that combo is doing it on the sly and keeping numbers to 50 ish but CGI are being obvious with it and over recruiting in the hope people eventually quit and it goes down to 50 i guess.

Think your info is outdated there. Birdies tell me relations aren't that great between FFF and Colour as they once were. Something about border disputes.

Maybe that is why you are still around :)

Last edited:

Slpher

Well they should do some action about it otherwise people will continue to think like that lol

If they need 2 tribes to take me out then doubt they can stand up to CGI even if they do merge then :icon_razz:

DeletedUser117168

Worlds are all the same nowadays. Recruit, recruit, merges, merges. You guys are so boring

DeletedUser79609

Well they should do some action about it otherwise people will continue to think like that lol

If they need 2 tribes to take me out then doubt they can stand up to CGI even if they do merge then :icon_razz:

Wow, getting upset because a 15 man tribe has strong relations and works along side a bigger tribe. Seems someone is a little bitter. Anyways, not like everyone can meet your tw ideals, if we all nobled barbs and turtled there would be no point in playing

Slpher

I'm just saying yea its bad cgi are doing what there doing, just FFF are doing the same, so the whole world is doing it. How am I bitter? I wanted out of FFF and the whole hugging was a part of it.

How am I turtling? lol

DeletedUser79609

I'm just saying yea its bad cgi are doing what there doing, just FFF are doing the same, so the whole world is doing it. How am I bitter? I wanted out of FFF and the whole hugging was a part of it.

How am I turtling? lol

I do believe CGI has two tribes that are effectively the same tribe, whereas FFF and Colour are merely allies :? Seems like you see two tribes working together and instantly think they are going to merge :?

You left because your tribe had an alliance? Seems like a good reason to effectively quit a world...

Slpher

If you guys go the whole world without merging then ill be wrong. Just so far whats the difference?, you declare v the same tribes and you share internals, you could be working together better then CGI, your already one tribe with the alliance.

I said it was a part of it, would have been no fun to win a world like that

DeletedUser118341

If you guys go the whole world without merging then ill be wrong. Just so far whats the difference?, you declare v the same tribes and you share internals, you could be working together better then CGI, your already one tribe with the alliance.

I said it was a part of it, would have been no fun to win a world like that

Ok, I'd like to clear things up.

The only war ~FFF~ have joined us in is against Llama (and now WAR!). That was because Pahii (then Llama) decided to launch on a member of FFF while we were fighting them. Hence why they joined us.

Pahii then went to WAR! when Llama collapsed. And WAR! recently ran an op on Selene(which coincidentally also all failed). Hence why ~FFF~ are fighting along side us.

Now, as for your comment about ~FFF~ and Colour can't take you out. Please. Don't be so ridiculous. You have had 1 train sent at you from a Colour member. And that was because YOU decided to run an op on him (all of which failed might I add). And yes, you stacked against it if I recall. Well done. But quite clearly Colour is not OPing you. Not giving you the slightest bit of attention.

As for ~FFF~. I also believe you maybe had a handful of their members nobling you. Hardly taking on an entire tribe are you.

Please stop believing in your own drama, and your own hype. All you are doing it spreading nonsense, and thinking you are important. Quite simply you aren't.

TY for your obsession with us though. We in Colour love our fanboi's. :lol:

PS. It is quite common for allies to fight along side each-other in wars. Hardly means they are one tribe.

Slpher

But whats the difference, you might aswell be one tribe if your fighting the same wars and sharing internals (never see this with allies normally). All im saying was the first guy is complaining about CGI having 2 tribes, but your alliance is the same thing, your still working together and there working together.

When did I say both tribes couldn't take me out? I said it shouldn't need that many people.

I barely mention colour, its you guys that try to feel important when im obviously talking about FFF more but you feel like you need to post.

DeletedUser118341

But whats the difference, you might aswell be one tribe if your fighting the same wars and sharing internals (never see this with allies normally). All im saying was the first guy is complaining about CGI having 2 tribes, but your alliance is the same thing, your still working together and there working together. (1)

When did I say both tribes couldn't take me out? I said it shouldn't need that many people.

I barely mention colour, its you guys that try to feel important when im obviously talking about FFF more but you feel like you need to post. (2)

(1) So your saying all tribes that fight together in a war are one big family? Don't be ridiculous. As for sharing internals, your lack of understanding and knowledge is astounding considering you were once in one of the tribes.

(2)

So, which 2 tribes were you talking about then? If you weren't talking about Colour.

Slpher

I'm saying if your in an alliance for this long then there isn't much difference to what CGI are doing. You guys are opping together and your helping each other defend, ok if there isn't talks of a merge then fine but aren't CGI doing the same thing?

The internals that were way beyond the border, explain those?

Read the sentence, I'm pointing out they shouldn't need that many people to take me out.

brattydreams

Sharing war targets does not mean merging look at all the allies on both sides of the Jager vs Se7en war. With your logic they are each family tribes or merging.

I didn't say the two top tribes were merging I said they got there by mass recruiting. Huge difference here little one. They are the ones claiming to be a family tribe. Make sure you have your facts straight before you come back on here with another come back.

Slpher

Thats my bad, i looked at it and thought you were complaining about them being a family tribe. Every tribe ends up recruiting for wins tho, its just a huge effort on a few players otherwise, depends on rest of tribes activity really. Suppose its too early for a recruit to win tho.

With the merging im just saying there not much difference between having a family tribe and having a long term alliance.

DeletedUser117168

Thats my bad, i looked at it and thought you were complaining about them being a family tribe. Every tribe ends up recruiting for wins tho, its just a huge effort on a few players otherwise, depends on rest of tribes activity really. Suppose its too early for a recruit to win tho.

With the merging im just saying there not much difference between having a family tribe and having a long term alliance.

What the hell did I just read? I know frontlines are usually consisted by the same player throughout the world but this is non sense.. So there is no point fighting for your ranks because it takes some effort? lol...

If you're front and you can't handle the pressure trade villages with someone, good bye pressure, there's effort as a whole though it isn't the front vs a whole tribe..

Slpher

I'm just saying every tribe will have active players and less active ones. Take colour for example, if they stick to 15 players, it's putting a huge amount of pressure on there most active players, when your trying to get that 70% and its then tough for those active players to do it on their own then you can't hate on them if they recruit. From the worlds ive played this seems to be the reason for recruiting for top tribe.

I agree tho recruiting this early isn't the same case, i think CGI recruited because they know FFF/colour are allied and FFF will eat through Jager after taking their best 2 players so they need to sure up their half of the world.

DeletedUser115012

I heard CGI will make a 3rd family tribe very soon to snuggle Jager and WAR! gutless leftovers. They have it all figured out!

giphy.gif

Slpher even tho you were from ~FFF~, I respect what you did! #nohate