Congratz CGI~DA and DA~CGI

Slpher

Would of made sense to ask for an explanation before leaving ~FFF~ :? Yet instead you cried and left

Feel free to explain here and i left then cried lol, no one else wanted to leave tho :(

Doesn't really matter now tho, your stuck with the FFF alliance whether you like it or not, with what CGI has done. (Assuming your in colour, ive got no clue what accs most of you are on except for my new buddy Vam :icon_biggrin: #nohate)

Last edited:

DeletedUser117168

I'll be blunt and explain, although, I'm not sure if this is the case.

NT players are friends with FFF duke, hence why the long range internal, but anyway, that's none of your business, was that the only reason you left? Or because your little friend went yellow?

Slpher

That i found out later, i thought it was for something more then that. Still you don't see that often, its closer then a normal alliance, there were plenty of FFF close but then villas went to NT because its better for the FFF/colour group that NT is over there.

Lol it was no where near me, it was just indicative of what the duke is like, he has his friends and if your not in it your gonna get screwed over. He booted him to get back at stuff tommehh done, when your doing actions that are against people in your own tribe then don't be surprised if people want to leave.

What acc are you on anyway?

DeletedUser118693

You guys can talk all you want about us, its fine, the externals exist for flaming. This is a "war" game but I'm not huge on declaring. Perhaps its the fact that i am lacking the testosterone that fuels so many of these battles. We have only declared on F! thus far, otherwise we just eat. You dont need to declare on tribes to take their villages, wars are just an easy way to track stats.

People moaning about how this is a war game forgot the most basic thing about war, its all about strategy. My merging TDA was a strategic move. I had hoped for something different initially but that didnt pan out so i adjusted my strategy to get us where i thought we needed to be. We shall see how it plays out.

DeletedUser116731

NT did not internal a quit player of FFF if was a merge of accounts so they could co-play that was actually set up by my account because my co and I are friends with both players involved.

On FFF and Colour yes we are allies that work together which as I understand is the point but its absolute rediculas to compare FFF and Colour to the CGI family. One thing their member account alone is double what our 2 tribes are put together. A second point is we are 2 separate tribes with separate leadership not 2 tribes that act as one hence alliance not family.

brattydreams

You guys can talk all you want about us, its fine, the externals exist for flaming. This is a "war" game but I'm not huge on declaring. Perhaps its the fact that i am lacking the testosterone that fuels so many of these battles. We have only declared on F! thus far, otherwise we just eat. You dont need to declare on tribes to take their villages, wars are just an easy way to track stats.

People moaning about how this is a war game forgot the most basic thing about war, its all about strategy. My merging TDA was a strategic move. I had hoped for something different initially but that didnt pan out so i adjusted my strategy to get us where i thought we needed to be. We shall see how it plays out.

Strategically recruiting a tribe at war with another means you strategically recruited refugees plus I see you are taking some Jager players as well. I wonder if Jager falls who will be your next target. Also when recruiting refugees or war targets of other tribes is a way of declaring war even if not done formally.

DeletedUser

Strategically recruiting a tribe at war with another means you strategically recruited refugees plus I see you are taking some Jager players as well. I wonder if Jager falls who will be your next target. Also when recruiting refugees or war targets of other tribes is a way of declaring war even if not done formally.
think you're forgetting the point

stormy is basically saying if you see us eating your villages or a member of your tribe, dont expect a declaration from us to justify ourselves

and as far as refugee recruiting goes, jager got a headstart on everyone in this world when they recruited rehab refugees who should of been our food and then kian refugees as well

DeletedUser

and as far as refugee recruiting goes, jager got a headstart on everyone in this world when they recruited rehab refugees who should of been our food and then kian refugees as well

This is why Jager will not win this world, too many refugees, and yet they continue to recruit war targets of other tribes. Recruitment has always been a tool in war. Players quit, and new blood is needed to fill the ranks, but what Jager fails to learn is never recruit from another tribes war targets. Recruit from your own war targets.

DeletedUser118693

Lol, I'm not completely stupid but thank you for reminding me that some people need it spelled out for them. If jager didnt want to be treated poorly, they shouldn't have acted poorly with regards to our tribe. We were on the whole other side of the map minding our own business and disinclined to meddle in their affairs until they brought us into it. From trying to get other tribes to hit us and declare or the more recent recruitment of a refugee, plus the myriad of things in between, none stands well with us. It is however funny when they recruit a refugee then ask for diplomatic relations. As i told someone in jager earlier, one good turn deserves another and in this game, i do keep score.

DeletedUser

I come across many people here saying "refugees from TDA" join cgi...well to put things down to rest, Jager rarely attacked an active player and got success... we had our inactivity issues well before the war started.... unfortunately the in-actives were border front... jager did well to identify inactives and hit at them.....possibly we were the first active acc jager tried to op.... well rest were just inactives being eaten..... most of our boys and girls who have already moved on were rarely ever hit by a single jager player....barring a couple of northern players.... the decision was a strategic one and not a run from the war scenario....

DeletedUser

either way its not like we allowed all these tda members to join only for us to turn around and say hey 'no hard feelings jager'

yall(jager) should know by now where we stand, expect us to come after you as we are expecting the same from you guys in return. no declaration needed. just enjoy the fight

brattydreams

Well I am sure Jager will appreciate the offer. Personally not in Jager lol

But this has at least got the forums moving again.

DeletedUser79609

How would they chat shit and avoid getting banged if they didn't have an alias to hide behind!?!?!?

DeletedUser

Congratz CGI~DA and DA~CGI

So you have managed to mass recruit your way to Rank #1 and Rank #2.

I thought this was a war game but I guess it is a mass recruit game. Not that I love Jager as most know from past posts but I have lost much respect for these tribes with this massive recruitment. They even recruited members of TDA that lost over 200k in points recently. Plus recruiting a few members of Jager one of which has been known to tribe hop from war the whole world just look at their history.

Let the discussion begin. I do wonder who will be your next recruit, since you obviously got tired of sending :lightcavalry: :axemen: :snob: :scout: :ram:

[video=youtube;ZgQZENuDrBY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgQZENuDrBY[/video]

DeletedUser

Seems the world fell apart once I left the Jager boys behind. Well done StormSiren, assuming she is still in charge of GCI/DA.. You managed to ruin a world and not even do it in style.

Ex-Jager players, I'm disappointed in you.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser117168

I wonder how long will it take for the backline players to get bored and start quitting :s

I am also very disappointed, expected much more