Congratz CGI~DA and DA~CGI

DeletedUser118693

Of course i did it in style - true Nubz style - someone had to mass recruit war refugees once you left. I think we both know I was gunning for you because you were trying to get all the tribes around us to hit us. That you left your tribe behind to deal with the fall out of your poor decisions says more about you than that the players you left behind. Grats on being a dad tho, it had fortuitous timing. I cant help but wish you had stayed, especially because babies basically eat and sleep for 20-15 hours a day in the first 3 months and are rarely awake more than 2 hours at a time.

DeletedUser

Yeah. Congrats on your new addition. TBH though I did some good TW the first 6 months after my two kids were born. All the late nights really help your game.

As for the merging, things always change. Only time will tell if its a good fit. Best of luck.

Michael Corleone.

Seems the world fell apart once I left the Jager boys behind. Well done StormSiren, assuming she is still in charge of GCI/DA.. You managed to ruin a world and not even do it in style.

Ex-Jager players, I'm disappointed in you.

- Nubzz
​World sucked even when you were the "man" running the show.

DeletedUser

Seems the world fell apart once I left the Jager boys behind. Well done StormSiren, assuming she is still in charge of GCI/DA.. You managed to ruin a world and not even do it in style.

Ex-Jager players, I'm disappointed in you.

- Nubzz

Nubzz you left the world cuz u knew what mess you have created....u were good at identifying inactive and semi-inactive acc and vulture on that... Well there is a limit to free food after all and you figured when that was over your game was up. Your members started to go inactive and your shady diplomacy went squat............ Grats on becoming a father though and it was a nice speech u put up before abandoning ur loyal flag bearers... u left ur people so don't start being judgmental....

DeletedUser

I'm honestly disgusted that Nubzz has got so much hate for leaving because of his son. I'm no fan of Nubzz's general attitude and recruitment, but flip I respect the fact that he quit when he did. Too many men nowadays neglect their wife and children, heck many of you reading this post are one of them I'm sure. So props to him for being willing to not neglect his wife and kid. Sure the kid might sleep a lot, but his wife will also need support during this time. So moan all you want, it cannot be denied that he did the right thing in leaving.

DeletedUser117168

Couldn't have put it any better, stormy that rude attitude of yours doesn't suit you well.. Might this be the beginning of an egocentric arrogance side of yours we were not aware. hm

Nubzz even though you can't do good calls in leadership, congratulations again on your son, have a nice life

DeletedUser118693

I never offered any hate about the reason nubz left, you are misconstruing what i said. I said i wish he had stayed, not that i blame him for leaving. I don't need people to put words in my mouth, i say what i mean just fine. How you choose to interpret it is on you, don't hold me responsible for your perception. It was an expression of disappointment that we wont get to face him.

As far as egocentric, i'm quite aware the world doesn't revolve around me, i don't expect it to. I'm not constantly on the forums trying to tell people what to think, how to feel or trying to garner attention. In fact only appear when i am mentioned, if even then. I've posted on 2 whole forums, one where stealthy posted a bitter goodbye which was both inane and childish (and got deleted) and this one. In terms of arrogance, not so much. I am simply me and i am content with that. At no point have i boasted about anything i've done as a player or as a leader of 2 tribes on this world whether it is worthy or not.

I am aware that i painted a huge target on our backs by recruiting TDA, but we were always going to be a target if we weren't already. The truth is that this is a long game, especially at speed 1, even if the world is small. You can never tell what the future will hold and just because we currently hold rank 1 and 2 doesn't' mean the world is won. My job as a leader is to put my tribemates in the best position i can to win the world but in truth, its up to them to take it. If that will happen remains to be seen.

DeletedUser

I respect the fact that people think that I can't make good calls in leadership though I ran that tribe more a less single handed. I started this world and recruited players I didn't know and gave advise and from the start made them a top tribe. Once I left it folded due to players not having that vocal front in which I provided. I'm not super duke, far from it but the decisions I made put Jager x2 the tribe in #2 just before I left which is impressive.

You might say that kids sleep a lot when they are young and as some have pointed out, it's not my son that needs all the attention.. My missus had a tough birth and therefore me giving her much attention on a daily basis is more than needed. Being a standard grunt in a tribe is grand when you have a young child though trying to juggle a family, work, football and tribalwars is just too much effort.

Storm what you done was just recruit half a world, from the start of this world you've had 2 tribes under you.. This world isn't even a large world so the reason behind 2 tribes still has me confused. Atleast when Jager recruited players we didn't do it to stay on top or to get there. We were top ODA, top ODD and top war caps more a less from the start of the world. We actually did fight our way to the top from the start. Recruitment didn't get us to the top, it was just in addition.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser116463

Hmm too early for stormsirem and his minions to throw a party.jager is still there not to mention the sleeping giant of 82,FFF.

Hello nubs :]

DeletedUser117168

i am so excited about this world, this will be my last for a few years and the fact that the world might disputed between CGI and another tribe it's just too good, i hope to see good future wars

DeletedUser117635

Not really sure where to post this, but here seems good.

just from watching this world since I dropped out 2 or 3 week in, I have seen alot. The huge lead Jager had, and lost, while still staying in the fight; Sen7en or whoever still holding strong in the core; Colour being beat in their zone; and over the last few weeks, this CDI or whoever family tribe it is getting WAY in the lead.

Id like to say that this seems a fair bit out of hand. They hold a HUGE chuck in this world fairly early. Whether they wanna see iit or not, all these other tribes will NEED to take them down at some point. Sure Jager has made enemies of alot of yall, but at this point, it may be good for some of yall tribes working together on this new threat.

P.S. I have never seen a family tribe hold so much of a world this late in a non-allied win world. Strange they stuck together this long

DeletedUser

Not really sure where to post this, but here seems good.

just from watching this world since I dropped out 2 or 3 week in, I have seen alot. The huge lead Jager had, and lost, while still staying in the fight; Sen7en or whoever still holding strong in the core; Colour being beat in their zone; and over the last few weeks, this CDI or whoever family tribe it is getting WAY in the lead.

Id like to say that this seems a fair bit out of hand. They hold a HUGE chuck in this world fairly early. Whether they wanna see iit or not, all these other tribes will NEED to take them down at some point. Sure Jager has made enemies of alot of yall, but at this point, it may be good for some of yall tribes working together on this new threat.

P.S. I have never seen a family tribe hold so much of a world this late in a non-allied win world. Strange they stuck together this long

new regime?

DeletedUser118337

eddie just fall gracefully upon your sword. Its embarrassing that you haven't disbanded already, to pick some statistical data at random over the past month colour are down 1 member... thats a drop of just over 6% of your membership gone! Colour are on their last legs... :icon_cool:

Slpher

RIP Colour

There also trying to mass recruit to make up for it, member numbers are up almost 7% over last 20 days. CGI 2.0 anyone? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah flip colour is really ruining the world hey, don't you all hate it when a tribe mass recruits to get to the top? Every world has one, colour must surely be the one in W82 hey :icon_eek::icon_rolleyes::lol: Certainly can't think of any other tribe that mass recruits their way to the top... No, none at all! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79609

RIP Colour

There also trying to mass recruit to make up for it, member numbers are up almost 7% over last 20 days. CGI 2.0 anyone? :icon_wink:

When you mass recruit, but still have less members than anyone in the top 5

giphy.gif