Congratz CGI~DA and DA~CGI

Slpher

Well if your going to leave 17 members in FFF then that will happen lol

You guys were having a go at CGI before but your two tribes have done the same now, all I did was predict it and you all get mad, some of you are still trying to deny its a merge now. At least CGI are straight up about it, other tribes about were too dumb to realise you would merge and they treat their relations with you like that and you both got an advantage from it.

Well done to the both of you anyway, may the best family tribe win :(

brattydreams

You guys were having a go at CGI before but your two tribes have done the same now, all I did was predict it and you all get mad, some of you are still trying to deny its a merge now. At least CGI are straight up about it, other tribes about were too dumb to realise you would merge and they treat their relations with you like that and you both got an advantage from it.

Not in either tribe myself and I don't see it as a merge and I know some of the ppl still in FFF and they seem to be happy to be staying FFF including some of the larger members and some of their leadership. Many saw shift and went to them directly and got the answers they were looking for.

I am going to make an assumption here and guess they aren't sharing with you personally because of you being a traitor that was trying to form a coalition against them as well as try to recruit one of their Barons while still in FFF or so some of their members have told me.

DeletedUser118341

Not a merge.

You will notice we could include all of FFF within Colour, and still have space. And yet we haven't done it.

How you could consider it a merge is quite beyond me.

Slpher

Obviously not a merge in the complete sense but come on, you've taken all their best players apart from 1/2 including their duke. It's not like your going to be hitting eachother now aswell, your still allied and will carry on working with them until the end, just like both cgi's will. At worse the only difference is their family tribe was done pre world and your was done after, theirs nothing that will break your alliance with FFF people now.

As for me leaving FFF, i was leading caps against the main threat in north and being a perfectly good tribemate until I saw what heyoo was like, no good player is gonna stand around while he treats the players you joined with like shit and kick players just to spite other players. They made a premade and had their group set, it didn't seem like he cared how he treated us as we were outside of that so fine im gonna leave then.

I still want to win the world tho so when i leave yea I mail other tribes to get them to do something, colour/fff alliance is uber strong and they had a basher tribe in tarot all within pretty much NE of the map. All that mailing was done on the day of me leaving, the only time i mailed otherwise was before i was even in FFF when we were at war with em.

With the baron, robby was right next to us and i skyped early in the day saying "i don't like how heyoo is treating guys i came with so im out, im not gonna leave and just wait to be hit, so either come with us or im gonna have to hit", 10 hours she delays and then we start to attack. What else could i say, i couldnt just say i wanna leave and gonna hit you for sure, i put the recruit as an option, she played along to delay and so talked a bit, if she said no then fine, its just part of the game sometimes, can't expect me to stay in a tribe i dont like.

DeletedUser118341

colour/fff alliance is uber strong and they had a basher tribe in tarot

Once again. Your information is incorrect. Colour have never had any relations with Tarot.

I won't be addressing the rest, since it is clear you are against us, for whatever reason. Many people have already spoken to you ingame showing you your various mistakes and misinformations.

Colour and FFF have never been, nor will they ever be a family tribe. Its called diplomacy. Similar to what GNOME have set up with other tribes. We aren't claiming you are part of a family, so I fail to see why you think we are.

Slpher

tarot is fff basher tribe, didnt mean to say it was yours.

I dont have anything against you guys or even FFF for the most part, id rather colour won then cgi tbh. I don't think theirs many mistakes, its just people on one side arguing their case and just me on my side arguing mine, yours is just more loud. A lot of the stuff i said was off the back of mails with heyoo, stats or has just come true.

I know its diplomacy, you guys dont have a choice now, you have to work together but still when two tribes and one has a basher tribe are all working together and very likely join up (can't deny it as its happened) there isn't much difference to a family tribe.

You can't just merge half their tribe and say its still your run of the mill alliance, its a much stronger one then that.

Last edited:

brattydreams

I still see many of FFF's larger players in their tribe. Otherwise they would have dropped a lot faster in their rankings. And I know for a fact they are still active.

Slpher

They lost 10 players out of 27 yet dropped from like 9 mill to 3.2. I dunno what your trying to argue here, its clear as day their still working together in whatever deal this is. If these were 2 normal allies, one doesn't just take half their players and other one just does nothing lol

Like with trex aswell, it happened before where he left jager and joined tarot to just join FFF when they were ready to hit jager. Stuff like that is underhanded to me, jager didn't realise tarot were FFF bashers and just sat waiting and then trex made the jump when they were ready. Now hes done the same thing, hes left FFF but is in a random tribe as hes isolated from the rest while cellus is being eaten. Jager again will think, oh hes in some random tribe lets not hit but he could easily just wait for fff/colour to come and just hop back in.

DeletedUser112079

Idk he pulled players from Jager so like surely that sets alarm bells ringing that Jager should be attacking him

Slpher

nubz was in charge tho lol

i mailed him when i left saying its obvious there gonna hit you but nothing, they just let it happen. even again now i told them cellus had quit as he didn't get along with heyoo either and they didn't want to eat up, i really should have accepted that sit :(

Michael Corleone.

Dudes it freaking new years who cares what colour does. go out and drink and have a good time

DeletedUser117168

just want to leave clear that tarot were not FFF bashers. where did you get that from? and please send proof as well

Slpher

You guys try to deny everything, pretty sure its in the CM i did to tribe when i left. I cleared my skype the other day but first day i joined heyoo was talking about he wrecked one member and he scared em all and that he controls what they do.

Its just how you guys want to play, you made a premade and your decent so your gonna dominate with numbers v none premades, you then internal/merge a bunch and get deal with colour and tarot. You recruited players and hid them in tarot to wait until your ready to war and you had one of your biggest players botting.

None of the above is lies, its just how you've played the game so far. Again assuming your FFF as you (others aswell) don't seem to want to show what acc you actually play.

brattydreams

You guys try to deny everything, pretty sure its in the CM i did to tribe when i left. I cleared my skype the other day but first day i joined heyoo was talking about he wrecked one member and he scared em all and that he controls what they do.

Its just how you guys want to play, you made a premade and your decent so your gonna dominate with numbers v none premades, you then internal/merge a bunch and get deal with colour and tarot. You recruited players and hid them in tarot to wait until your ready to war and you had one of your biggest players botting.

None of the above is lies, its just how you've played the game so far. Again assuming your FFF as you (others aswell) don't seem to want to show what acc you actually play.

I can't speak for FFF but having been the leader of a tribe I can say no leader promotes using Bots they don't want to risk a Tribal Ban. And yes they do do that if they find issues with tribes as a whole.

Now as to identity I believe mini used to play in FFF but he either merged or went to co play in another tribe. Not sure which and don't really care tbh. Players don't have to use their ign since so many accounts are co-played today. Why should all my friends have to get to know my posts and my co-players posts with a new name? You don't know who I am sounds like a personal issue you have.

You accuse a tribe as a whole here rather than their former leadership which seems a bit silly to me. In case you hadn't noticed they have a new Duke.

Also Colour has less members than most in the top 5 tribes. As to hiding members not sure how you hide a member in another tribe lol. They are either in your tribe or they aren't.

That is like saying CGI hid players in Jager until they had room to recruit them before declaring on what is now called R5.

Also most Dukes know you don't scare your members you work with them to build a strong tribe.

Communication and team work are the key to building strong tribes Not size of players or skill lvls ( more about willingness to learn).

Basically your logic doesn't compute.

Slpher

I never said they promoted botting, its just what has happened this world.

With the names, its just easier to know who im talking to, i have 0 clue who most of you are, i have to just do my posts in the broad sense of a whole tribe as you could be playing on anyone.

People need to stop thinking im attacking colour on everything, its mainly FFF, its clear FFF got trex to join tarot and waited till they were ready to war to bring him into FFF. Honestly i regret not asking colour for an invite before i went to FFF now, leadership would have been much better.

I dunno even what your arguing about in most of your post, just seems like your coming up with anything just to reply. All im doing is saying whats already happened in the world and people are trying to deny it lol

brattydreams

I never said they promoted botting, its just what has happened this world.

With the names, its just easier to know who im talking to, i have 0 clue who most of you are, i have to just do my posts in the broad sense of a whole tribe as you could be playing on anyone.

People need to stop thinking im attacking colour on everything, its mainly FFF, its clear FFF got trex to join tarot and waited till they were ready to war to bring him into FFF. Honestly i regret not asking colour for an invite before i went to FFF now, leadership would have been much better.

I dunno even what your arguing about in most of your post, just seems like your coming up with anything just to reply. All im doing is saying whats already happened in the world and people are trying to deny it lol

The way I have read your posts so far is you have done nothing but attack FFF and Colour in this thread. You are saying how you perceived the facts not necessarily the true facts. I have heard your side, I have heard Colour's, I have heard FFF's former leadership's side and I have heard FFF's remaining members side and somewhere in the middle of all of that is where the truth lies.

Slpher

TBF i attacked CGI aswell just no one cared lol

I think my logic is sound, its backed up by stuff im saying coming true later. It's not really a truth or lie thing aswell, its just stuff happening and people's perception like your saying is different, everyone here will be biased. Only reason i posted was because you attacked CGI rightly but i felt FFF deserved the same for their actions

brattydreams

Perceptions are different for everyone and very subjective.

DeletedUser117168

I play on old hobby, slpher. If it makes you happy you're holding great so far, but how long can you keep the 24 hour active schedule? Will be looking forward to see.

Tarot were not a basher tribe, both tribes just had good relationship and trust on each other, so please, don't talk non sense...

Slpher

Well its been a month lol

Don't think you can call it holding on aswell, were up in caps and if it weren't for invictus botting it would look a lot better. World outlook ain't great tho, was kinda hoping it would change but not so sure now, aint gonna just quit tho, so just got to keep growing and see what happens with tribes.

Not even gonna bother with that stuff now, its in that CM i did, its in my skype chat with heyoo if he wants to send to you. I just don't like having all that diplo so close