:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

dice-1.jpg

<3 kam

DeletedUser

OOO and while i am here

i declare war on....

10 JOKER 11.360.318 11.870.521 54 219.824 1429 8.307
12 N*W*A 7.439.507 8.411.911 74 113.674 1162 7.239

They seem to start creeping up on me so there done for :)

go kamari go!!!!

DeletedUser

It's not our fault that nobody wants to attack us :icon_cry:
ODD doesn't depend on us that much...ODA does.

DeletedUser

It's not our fault that nobody wants to attack us :icon_cry:
ODD doesn't depend on us that much...ODA does.

That's true. People tend to fear the "big tribes". There's really nothing to fear, and IMO the best way to get them to fight back is by giving them no choice.

Hence my love for formal, in game war declarations.

Doesn't fix the problem, but at least I have tried. :)

DeletedUser

Wow. i cant bleave i actually read this rubbish.

kamari go crawl back in w/e hole you came out of. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Waiiit. Active has, what, two members? And Dice has most of the others?

DeletedUser

um actually if you look at what has been happening a lot of active that had joined Dice are now in XVI.

DeletedUser

Waiiit. Active has, what, two members? And Dice has most of the others?

OD rankings come from points accumulated while players were in a tribe.

Because, for example, wizzydizzy is now in XVI it doesn't mean that all the ODA/ODD that he contributed to ACTIVE and Dice passes to XVI. It only means that the ODA/ODD he produces form now on will be alloted to XVI.

DeletedUser

OK thanks for clearing that up. I was just wondering, thought it might be a glitch.
@Shadow no I wasn't looking, it just wasn't made official so...

DeletedUser

Wow. i cant bleave i actually read this rubbish.

kamari go crawl back in w/e hole you came out of. :icon_rolleyes:

So you're just one that sucks up the trend....flame kamari whenever he posts...

It's not just that he's my tribemate (if you check his previous threads you will see i disagreed with him quite on a few occasions), but if you really put some thoutght in this thread's subject, you would see that it brings some discussion on the top tribes' OD, it's not just plain crap. But of course, everyone can interpret it in it's own way...

Seriously, you should put more thinking in what you post, kamari makes a point. Dice really has low OD compared to it's ranking and it's importance to the world's politics. But that doesn't necesarilly mean that Dice is a lousy tribe, it's just something out of the ordinary.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its not so much what he posted, but the way he did it.

And his past threads give me good reason to look at this post in the "Wrong way".

DeletedUser

Hopeless if you have an issue with the way Kamari posted this information then it would be an issue with his sarcastic tone, correct?

Kamari is only trying to convey a point and promote some discussion. This thread is far more warranted then a false war declaration.

To be completely honest though it is well and truly time that Dice reached this milestone.

DeletedUser

how much OD would active have right now if they didnt fall apart ...?

DeletedUser

Its not so much what he posted, but the way he did it.

And his past threads give me good reason to look at this post in the "Wrong way".

Why do you fret? Dice took out the aura of invincibility (sp?) of the #2 ranked tribe when they were a rim tribe - and then everyone joined in on beating them up.

You guys are the geek that stood up to the bully in the sand box.

That's far more than what most, if anyone here left, has done.

Screw ODA. Screw it right in the ear. :)

DeletedUser

YAY DM for President!!

I will screw it in the ear...even though I was not around during the evil thing...and by not around I mean not even playing on this world when it happened..but what the hay...I will screw it.

As far as everything else is concerned so what...We are where we belong right now at #3 spot. And we will gladly climb up to the #1 spot. Which is how we truly wanted to do it in the first place.

Now XVI has all the former active members and if it was not for them XVI would be #2 and Dvader would be #1. So technically XVI has now merged into the #1 spot...good job guys....Mind ya Dvader merged with pawns to keep their spot and now we took in sang and kept our spot...holy crap it is a merge war!!!!!

A WORLD MERGE WAR IS GOING ON...did you know? We did.

oh ya Screw it all in the ear....thanks again DM