Congratz on 1 Billion OD snaperay

Angel Styles

As attacker As defender Total
Rank Name Defeated
1 snaperay 1.000,12 Mio.

DeletedUser64592

special thanks to xxxx and bdeath :)

I keep wondering if other worlds have this many kills and this many crazy active nuke senders and support senders LOL

I guess it is hard to truly compare because the old worlds used a different metric to calculate od...

Well any way world, keep up the good work of playing the game as it should be played, nuking and supporting and fighting to the death! I will keep doing my part to fighting with all my hart as i know so many others on this world do for there own enjoyment and growth.

I have never played any game for 2 years, i even got tired of civilization back in the day before 2 years was up(of course then they came out with civ 2, civ 3, CIV 4 LOL) Truly this is a amazing game with so many complicated aspects to yet truly a simpleish concept. I have seen so many up start versions of this game but they just don't do it for me. Of course this isn't the first game like this. Basic yet for the million or so users(by my estimation) that have or still enjoy this game obviously there is something the game makers have done right here. Some day i might choose to stop living off my savings and start building them again and get one of those things called a job LOL but until that time when i don't have my kids here i will continue to enjoy my time sending and recieving nukes from my enemies who most of them i like and receiving and giving support to my tribe mates who all of them I feel are close friends. Going back to civ, that was my first computer game and my all time favorite till this game, truly this game is civ like OBVIOUSLY many differences, i only state that because i just thought of this now LOL as i was talking about my first game. So i guess i have always been drawn to games like this.

1 billion kills seams like a lot but i have gotten just over 1/2 of that since this war started and 400 million of that being odd, so keep up the fight and perhaps you will pass my kill number LOL (NOT something i would recommend trying) There has been many in the past of this world who have gotten mega kill numbers but the kind of pressure i was under is something as of now few players have truly come out the other side from. I have to admit there was min's where my hands could only click so much but some how i came out the other side and i feel much stronger for it.(game sense stronger at least)

to sum:
Ty for the help getting here bdeath/xxxx(I would say it is about 1/2 and 1/2 each of there credit mostly LOL)

my nukes have enjoyed there killing sprees and my stacks have enjoyed watching your nukes bounce

DeletedUser54315

Honors just about even, pretty good effort Snape.

Side 1:
Players: snaperay
Side 2:
Tribes: BDeath, XXXX

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 538
Side 2: 530
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,149,831
Side 2: 5,171,851
Difference: 22,020

chart

AndyJc

Gotta say even with the massive losses 538 conquers on enemy tribes is impressive.

DeletedUser64592

yeah well you don't have to be next to this guy lol

we have been next to each other for 2 years coda :) no picnic being next to you either game wise LOL we seam to but heads from time to time for sure, but YOU have the upper hand on coda vs. snap stats i am sure. As does wei and stevie hill and several others I am sure, I think those 3 though have caused me the most pain unless you count in john edcap using of a sat to take some towns :( But i won't count sat captures for any person as i am sure he wouldn't either. I don't count my 100s of captures (or losses!!!) on accounts i have sat(although i think the loses would be more then captures consideering a few that i sat for for almost 4 months before, gets pretty hard once you can't do anything with the account and the account holder is in the hospital and you can't eat them)

DeletedUser

Wow Snape well done. I can see why you quit W44. this world must be a handfull. Good job and one day W44 would like to see you playing again

Well done

DeletedUser

special thanks to xxxx and bdeath :)

I keep wondering if other worlds have this many kills and this many crazy active nuke senders and support senders LOL

I guess it is hard to truly compare because the old worlds used a different metric to calculate od...

Well any way world, keep up the good work of playing the game as it should be played, nuking and supporting and fighting to the death! I will keep doing my part to fighting with all my hart as i know so many others on this world do for there own enjoyment and growth.

I have never played any game for 2 years, i even got tired of civilization back in the day before 2 years was up(of course then they came out with civ 2, civ 3, CIV 4 LOL) Truly this is a amazing game with so many complicated aspects to yet truly a simpleish concept. I have seen so many up start versions of this game but they just don't do it for me. Of course this isn't the first game like this. Basic yet for the million or so users(by my estimation) that have or still enjoy this game obviously there is something the game makers have done right here. Some day i might choose to stop living off my savings and start building them again and get one of those things called a job LOL but until that time when i don't have my kids here i will continue to enjoy my time sending and recieving nukes from my enemies who most of them i like and receiving and giving support to my tribe mates who all of them I feel are close friends. Going back to civ, that was my first computer game and my all time favorite till this game, truly this game is civ like OBVIOUSLY many differences, i only state that because i just thought of this now LOL as i was talking about my first game. So i guess i have always been drawn to games like this.

1 billion kills seams like a lot but i have gotten just over 1/2 of that since this war started and 400 million of that being odd, so keep up the fight and perhaps you will pass my kill number LOL (NOT something i would recommend trying) There has been many in the past of this world who have gotten mega kill numbers but the kind of pressure i was under is something as of now few players have truly come out the other side from. I have to admit there was min's where my hands could only click so much but some how i came out the other side and i feel much stronger for it.(game sense stronger at least)

to sum:
Ty for the help getting here bdeath/xxxx(I would say it is about 1/2 and 1/2 each of there credit mostly LOL)

my nukes have enjoyed there killing sprees and my stacks have enjoyed watching your nukes bounce
Great job well done, only player to have a higher OD than you is BigandHairy from w15 (1,7 billion). :)

DeletedUser

Cool,I suppose there should be another topic saying "Congratz to snaperay on TW's second top player in ODD"
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser64592

Cool,I suppose there should be another topic saying "Congratz to snaperay on TW's second top player in ODD"
:icon_wink:

OD not just odd :) 3rd in oda too! in this world but certainly my odd is high

We can fix that...

WOOT!! lol

I never goaled to get high odd and i don't wish the gift of odd on any one, the only thing i have tried to do is stay in the tops of the oda market witch i have usually been in.