Congratz RONIN

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey all, long time no talk... might be a bit of an understatement... lol First, apologies to the INFECT crowd. Me and Scotty bailed at a crucial time. Like all TW sob stories, real life happened. We both just graduated College and got 40hr jobs on top of increasingly pissed off GFS with a brilliant OP launched on us on Valentines Day by my favorite person in TW... Jen. lol Enough of all that.

Well done RONIN... From the time I was in TT council, looking down at PWN and RONIN saying "their ganne be trouble" lol

Today Scott text me "World 70 ened, RONIN won" My heart dropped. I literally get depressed when I think of W70... lol This hit me right in the feelings. Still mad at myself and Scott for not being able to hack it. But this is to congratulate RONIN

I wanna congratulate Joellove and Razorchains for ending top 10. You guys were in the top 5 thorns in the Lord Wards Accounts side. Razor, you were milking some villages their for awhile but look where you landed now! Well done.

Joel... Jesus... We were tossing 1000's of fakes, running through our fake script for hours at a time. Sending 100's of random nukes and cat nukes at you with 100's of random trains just to put pressure on you 24/7. You defended very well. You guys on the left rim worked together.

Qienwong... Jebbus Christ... We had you past the ropes. We had you out back of the boxing ring whoopin' that back side. We were in the ambulance with you trying to suffocate you. We met you at the hospital and tried to smoother you with a pillow over your face... And you just kept on going on. Well done.

And Jen... ughhh... I hate you so much I'd marry you. I honestly don't even know if you're a chick. But what eve's that same sex thing is legal now. Lets do this. Scott's coming too. But after a few years we might just bounce (too soon to joke about us quitting on our first post? lol)

I loved INFECT and feel bad we left like we did. Read through some chats here and got voted 'The Worst Quitter', we humbly wear that crown of crap... We deserve it. Sorry to let so many down.

Maybe down the road me and Scott would love to quit... I mean Co play with some of you guys. You guys gatta remember our farming.... that had to be a year straight of taking farmer/looter of the day. LIKABOSS!

This game was some of the most fun I've ever had and also stressed me out more then College... This game was amazing and also made me and my now fiance fight more then anything else EVER. Crap, she could have walked in on me with another girl and I would have been in less trouble then her walking in on me saying "Just another minute" while I spend the next 5 hours straight sending fakes and timing trains with nukes...

Feel free to roast us here, we deserve it. Especially to all the great players that actually stuck it out.

Maybe in another world... Literally... lol Still facebook friends with a few people on here. Message me if you'd like to catch up and Ill add you on facebook.

Jake (and I text scotty I was sending a congratz to all you RONIN scum.) damn I miss arguing with all you... lol

DeletedUser118889

Long time, no see Ward Sisters.
I just stopped by to congratulate Ronin. You guys deserve this. Well done.

DeletedUser94483

Wish you luck and thanks for the congrats good game.

DeletedUser99939

Thank you.

Jerkoff what did you call me and Jawad once upon a time? Turd? How bout now? ;D

Apologies I have to take a swing at a few egos that deserve it.

DeletedUser118889

Thank you.

Jerkoff what did you call me and Jawad once upon a time? Turd? How bout now? ;D

Apologies I have to take a swing at a few egos that deserve it.

haha I wish I still had the chat logs. Something along the lines of being a turdburglar! :icon_biggrin:
Fun times. It was a really fun war either way.

Nukes-Galore

"T-H-C is a turd of epic proportion'

Please let me know if you find it, it would make an awesome sig lol

Nukes-Galore

Check out w78, a bunch of them on there. If you still class 78 as new that is.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Check out w78, a bunch of them on there. If you still class 78 as new that is.

The new worlds would be 80+. The 70s and 80s are noticeably different.

70s

-Every other world was stupid small, and thus a joke of a world. (all odd-numbered worlds)
-The above point is excluding world w73 (it lasted for over 2 years in a time when most worlds don't last that long), but including w76 (probably one of the best examples of merging/recruiting for the win in TW history).
-Only every other world was p2w.

80s

-All the worlds are smaller/stupid small, and thus a joke of a world.
Number of worlds with less than 26k total villages: 3
Number of worlds with 26k-50k total villages: 2
Number of worlds with 50k-100k total villages: 1
Number of worlds with 100k-130k total villages: 2

-All worlds after world 85 are p2w.

I also hadn't said congrats to everybody else here. :p :)

Last edited: