Hello peeps,
congratz for winning w36! Was about time :icon_razz:

Special greetings to real and true first 3 in ranks:

1 April1988 <3
2 Ausmark
3 brucebruce42

not as was announced little ealry :icon_biggrin:

ausmark

Thanks Krem/Damnatory ........... I thought April won with me 2nd .... was worried I had somehow been moved to another world :lol:

DeletedUser

Trust it to be a player to show the mods how to get something simple correct.

Gratz to us.

ancient mariner

Finaaly this world has been a terrific ride for me.From being the biggest noob of w36 (award given in pub forum by pepper duke of IH) to being a world winner.This is a very very emotional time for me :)

DeletedUser

Hello peeps,
congratz for winning w36! Was about time :icon_razz:

Special greetings to real and true first 3 in ranks:

1 April1988 <3
2 Ausmark
3 brucebruce42

not as was announced little ealry :icon_biggrin:

Thanks Kreme. Wish MP finish W53 in style. Playing with you is always Pleasure if not Major Pleasure.

RagePBJ

Grats guys - it's been an awesome ride, and a great pleasure playing alongside you all.
Very well deserved for Aus, April, and the rest of us.

DeletedUser

Congrats to all, I particularly like the wording of the official announcement that this world was won by Dvader "in Partnership" with XVI.

I appreciate that Dvader was willing to stick by XVI even after the original pact was submarined and that both tribes were able to renew their commitment. Thanks to Mikebro (and pace.maker, undertheradar) who kept XVI alive even at the cost of PP points and thus were rewarded in this announcement - I think it does reflect the early work that was done by XVI to help achieve this world's dominance.

Thanks to those from XVI that welcomed me aboard at the late stages even though I had once fought against them. Thanks to Dvader, who did the same even though it had been much later in the game that I fought against them. In particular I'd like to thank Ausmark and the rest of the Dukes who managed Dvader through the end times. They showed that they are not only great warriors but are also a class act.

Dvader, XVI, two great tribes I am proud to have been a part of.

DeletedUser

Thank you temlam for your post, i share your point of view.... especially in view of the fact Mikebro, UnderTheRadar and myself were in XVI from day one.
Congrats to Dvader for making it to the end.... and to Ausmark for piloting such a tribe.

-----
markidou @ CND w16 - retired before the end
pace.maker @ XVI w36 - retired because it ended

DeletedUser

Just thought I should stop by and say, Congratulations DVADER! You've made me proud! :)

DeletedUser

Finaaly this world has been a terrific ride for me.From being the biggest noob of w36 (award given in pub forum by pepper duke of IH) to being a world winner.This is a very very emotional time for me :)

Aren't you still a n00b tho? :lol:

On another note... It's about time DVADER... 'Tis a shame you didn't go for 100% dominance tho. Wouldn't have taken you much longer

DeletedUser109217

any of the old boys and girls still around looking to start a new world and were is are darth at theas days