Congratz to X.

DeletedUser

100 barbs nobled in a week. Must be an all-time record.

here iz your reward

Funny-Noob-43.jpg

DeletedUser62294

I realize that, that thingy is called a button, but that does not implicate you should put it in or on your butt.
My sincere apology for not explaining properly.
Your attempts at trolling are as weak as your thread. Get some practice offline before you try again.

DeletedUser

Too bad one cannot put a pic here of an angel being anal. But let me try to be my friendly self and help you out a bit.
You can fill out this report and send it to Earl

73300-butthurt-report-form.png

DeletedUser62294

You really are bad at this aren't you? Well we all have to start somewhere you will get better in time just stick with it.

hurod

I dont know, its been quite big barb nobling in the world lately. It starting to look like no haul already...

DeletedUser62294

I dont know, its been quite big barb nobling in the world lately. It starting to look like no haul already...

Small world is small and people already settling into end game mentality.

DeletedUser

How is Panda not winning this war then? Must be because they suck. At least make these criticisms when your tribe is actually winning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't see any Panda players criticizing in this thread...

Oh I thought the Op was a Panda player.

EDIT: My bad, not really following the world, the reality is even more pathetic when I read back through his posts. What a piece of dirt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106195

How is Panda not winning this war then? Must be because they suck. At least make these criticisms when your tribe is actually winning.

I mean X. also isn't winning the war however they are giving us amazing hauls its been lovely working with you all... and you're what an old X. member, pretty sure you know nothing of whats currently happening in this war

toodles love <3

DeletedUser118941

Say whatever you want to say angels, I'm not going to give you edible chunks since 'God' has given you a brain to figure things out yourself.

Love this PF, only bashing on tiny mistakes and not giving a reaction on the original topic.
So, how does it feel? 100+ barbs in a week! Dingdingding new record!! Try beat it next weak X.!
And the most hilarious part of this all is that angels of fury is defending it like it is a proper achievement! :lol: