Congratz to X.

DeletedUser119280

This thread is hilarious. Panda relying on ex-blank to fight their war is the real joke (Hat off to pyro though- some impressive work)

Internal Server Error

Honestly, it feels GRRREAT!

I'm honoured to win this award on behalf of X., thank you so much for acknowledging our achievements. I would like to say a special thank you to the guys and gals in X., I wouldn't be receiving this award without you :)

I'm glad you're enjoying the resources PANDA. Frankly, we felt so bad for all the ODD you gave us with getting nothing in return that we felt you deserved it.

Cheerio.

DeletedUser62294

Say whatever you want to say angels, I'm not going to give you edible chunks since 'God' has given you a brain to figure things out yourself.

Love this PF, only bashing on tiny mistakes and not giving a reaction on the original topic.
So, how does it feel? 100+ barbs in a week! Dingdingding new record!! Try beat it next weak X.!
And the most hilarious part of this all is that angels of fury is defending it like it is a proper achievement! :lol:

You seem upset. Is everything ok? Want to talk about it ?

DeletedUser

yes please.

I have these ongoing nightmares every night the same.
They seem so real, and I can even feel the pain of injuries after I woke up.
Poor Zillah.

78 barbs only in the last week,
56679107.jpg

DeletedUser62294

yes please.

I have these ongoing nightmares every night the same.
They seem so real, and I can even feel the pain of injuries after I woke up.
Poor Zillah.

78 barbs only in the last week,
56679107.jpg

I sincerely regret to inform you that I can not provide assistance with any drug and/or daddy issues you may be experiencing at this time. Until services can be rendered noble a barb a day to keep the hate away.

DeletedUser

I sincerely regret to inform you that I can not provide assistance with any drug and/or daddy issues you may be experiencing at this time. Until services can be rendered noble a barb a day to keep the hate away.

That's a pitty than. I haz so many daddy issues; changing loaded diapers is really not my thing.
Looking how good you iz with bs, one would have thought changing a diaper would be an easy service coming from you.
As far as the drug issues, I am cool; no shortages where I come from.

DeletedUser118941

Damn, I got so butthurt after writing that I got hospitalised, luckily they could remove those insanely large hemeroids that instantly grew from beein so upset!

Damn, this forum is nothing but bashing at eachother! MOA!

DeletedUser94059

That's a pitty than. I haz so many daddy issues; changing loaded diapers is really not my thing.
Looking how good you iz with bs, one would have thought changing a diaper would be an easy service coming from you.

Hahahahaha

DeletedUser62294

After looking at your post it just brings me back to the first page of this thread where I offered advice of practicing offline before trying to make a post online. You're just not very good at this and its illegal for me to take advantage of someone such as yourself. Practice up in your tribe chat or something I expect better the next time around.

DeletedUser

After looking at your post it just brings me back to the first page of this thread where I offered advice of practicing offline before trying to make a post online. You're just not very good at this and its illegal for me to take advantage of someone such as yourself. Practice up in your tribe chat or something I expect better the next time around.
64506_C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved%20Images_0438eb93ab559529b8582e0d366f5195.gif

DeletedUser62294

Your best post yet you should stick to gifs with no words.

DeletedUser

You even lost a spot; Panda took over with 46 barbs in the past 7 days.

vivenku

this thread will make so much more sense if war stats are added. I don't want to be the one to break it to the world that there are some ops being executed on both sides but the activity is all hushed up or no one's yet got bragging rights.