Congratz to X.

Wile E. Coyote

Better check the rankings again...someone as a person just nobled 20 barbs in a day...so I don't think X is #1 in Barb Nobling....Coming from a player in Y.
-Kevin

DeletedUser

Better check the rankings again...someone as a person just nobled 20 barbs in a day...so I don't think X is #1 in Barb Nobling....Coming from a player in Y.
-Kevin

Looks like X stepped-up their game; less barbs, less interns, more war caps.
Ruud must be having a hard time

PZLM5OI.jpg

DeletedUser117362

Are these "congrats" threads ever not sarcastic?
TW community is so douchey

DeletedUser93993

this thread will make so much more sense if war stats are added. I don't want to be the one to break it to the world that there are some ops being executed on both sides but the activity is all hushed up or no one's yet got bragging rights.

Here are some war stats for you. Looks like Panda not really in the mood to fight :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: Panda
Side 2:
Tribes: X.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 31
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57,306
Side 2: 245,675
Difference: 188,369

chart

DeletedUser118941

Little update:

Side 1:
Tribes: Panda
Side 2:
Tribes: X.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50,713
Side 2: 9,767
Difference: 40,946

chart

Garrock

Much more respectable to force internal your own tribe mates of course.....

not to be disagreeable, but that would depend on the nature of forced internal... force internalling a live and active player in the tribe, then yes I completely agree. One that has gone yellow or even red is a necessary evil.

DeletedUser44759

green is the colour, shaggan is the name, force internalling, oh what a shame!!!

great lyrics for a bad practice....we both know he's never had any problems both advocating and practicing what he preaches in terms of live accounts, sometimes they get wind, sometimes not, sometimes they're simply asked to send support out then nobled, sometimes it done with the defence at home, actually seems to prefer his food wriggling, must improve the taste.

Wile E. Coyote

green is the colour, shaggan is the name, force internalling, oh what a shame!!!

great lyrics for a bad practice....we both know he's never had any problems both advocating and practicing what he preaches in terms of live accounts, sometimes they get wind, sometimes not, sometimes they're simply asked to send support out then nobled, sometimes it done with the defence at home, actually seems to prefer his food wriggling, must improve the taste.

Why so much hate for the Shagster?

DeletedUser118941

Something is off here.. The combination of barbling and internals together with the word respectable...
All part of the game...