Congratz !!!

DeletedUser

Congrats to..
[spoil]
Name: quincy55
Tribe: Saints

[/spoil]
for showing us once again his super ledership skills that ...
[spoil]
he hasn't..
[/spoil]

I just remembered that history repeat itself(see old Fusion history).. when things are not under 'control', when you obviously cannot make people follow you because they need more from you then just "I'm your duke".. the best solution is: "run out and form a tribe".

So RIP to..
[spoil]
S.A.W !
[/spoil]

I'm sure that this is not..
[spoil]
.. Quincy's fault for "not managing things right", "not having his voice hear as duke" and his presence in internal tribe affairs ranged from minimal to none ...
.. Jakob's fault that he just didn't care(never put his care) about what was going on...
.. Kim's fault, she tries but.. "speaking perfect English must be hight priority for members and people from councile" and "I'm running the show, you can talk but I do what I decided"
.. all old SAW council's fault for misunderstanding "less talk, more action" and making it "talk less, do less" when it came to running the tribe.

[/spoil]
So what's next?
[spoil]
- SAW disbands... Hey Quincy make a new super tribe.. let's all join there.. and forget his leadership crap.. let's give him a second chance to bring back the old SAW glory. BS.
- a 'new' sort of Fear reforms.. getting a Nap with Prime till Prime will be close enough to eat them.. and meanwhile lets fight vs SAW and possible new reformed Kiltom.
- a 'new' sort of Kiltom.. they went wherever they could.. but fell into Prime hand..
[/spoil]

Disappointment...:icon_confused:
[spoil]
Disappointment SAW! Shame Quincy! Your pride is about to eat you all alive.

And for rest of SAW (leader & barons) : If you fail to keep SAW alive you have no excuse to continue to play more in w20. You will just fail again and again. Click delete and start other worlds.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser62657

yeah, a really smartass thing to do....NOT

Nov 22
08:23 quincy55 has been invited by FeistyLady.
Nov 22
03:56 quincy55 left the tribe.
Nov 22
03:55 Jsimpson9810 has been dismissed by quincy55.
Nov 22
03:55 quincy55 has changed the internal announcement.
Nov 22
03:54 Battle Hymns has been dismissed by quincy55.

Not a Fear?! rebirth though, just a tribe borne out of necessity...

[10/11/2010 22:02:37] Feistylady (S.A.W): with regard to the waR, I guess you are at least partially right.... many of SAW are not participating. There is no conspiracy though.... I just think alot of people are displeased because of how the war came to be.

not what SPARTA would like to hear, i imagine?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Sparta, S.A.W
Side 2:
Tribes: Prime

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 390
Difference: 292

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 979,218
Side 2: 3,680,963
Difference: 2,701,745

chart

These stats seem to make more sence now seeing that SAW is having internal issues so are doing very little.

penguinbasher

Quick observation. But compare the ennoblements of players who are in TP, to those left in S.A.W... what do you see?

*wanders off, having pointed out the obvious*

DeletedUser

You mean S.A.W are doing very little so they're having internal issues, right?

Both can work, since they are doing bad they have internal issues. Or the internal issues are causing them to do even worse.

Quick observation. But compare the ennoblements of players who are in TP, to those left in S.A.W... what do you see?

*wanders off, having pointed out the obvious*

Side 1:
Players: atid99, Shakari, AHALord, TribalGod212, PainOfDeath, Battle Hymns, kingy1972, bobbo116, Elite Boyz 93, KwickKid, Jsimpson9810, Nebling4, djmimic, Achilles3302, virgo139
Side 2:
Tribes: Prime

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 61
Difference: 56

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46,758
Side 2: 547,427
Difference: 500,669

chart

I see that not only these guys are getting hit by nobles in SAW, I dont see your point.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That they to are losing villages to Prime?

What is the point here is TP gonna do a better Job against Prime?

What would happen if SAW asked for ceasefire with PRIME would SAW attack TP for leaving the tribe?

or What would happen if TP already have a secret truce with PRIME? ;)

Lol, these are just questions floating in my mind....

Any answers to these questions? I think leaders of both tribe should give a good explanation, a tribe with strong leadership with weak members can do a good job, but a weak leadership with strong players would always fail.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

(shake)
I believe that things are going to become very interessting from here on out and I am normally correct about these things. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Things get taken out of context all the time, and sometimes on purpose.....other times things are genuinely misunderstood. Some people thrive on making a drama whilst others just get on with the game I guess.

Whatever.

On a side issue, this was quite amusing, in the light of at least one of the posts above ;)

[19/11/2010 09:49:33] Feistylady (S.A.W): i am unhappy to be typing here, as knowing my luck, it will end up in the forum !
[19/11/2010 09:49:42] BH (WYW): lol
[19/11/2010 09:49:45] BH (WYW): no
[19/11/2010 09:49:49] BH (WYW): i give my word
[19/11/2010 09:49:51] Shakari: I won't put anything on lol
[19/11/2010 09:49:59] BH (WYW): if that counts for anything these days
[19/11/2010 09:50:00] BH (WYW): idk

DeletedUser62657

ah yes, but that quote had already appeared in the SAW forums, so, true to my word, i haven't repeated anything :p

GAME ON!

Eksiljyden

I must say that I enjoy watching this topic unfold :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I must say that I enjoy watching this topic unfold :icon_smile:

me too Eks ..... give someone a rope long enough, and in the end they will hang themselves ! The common mistake is that many people really do take this game too seriously lol

Eksiljyden

Well...At least the PnP got interesting again. And so might W20 as well :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

me too Eks ..... give someone a rope long enough, and in the end they will hang themselves ! The common mistake is that many people really do take this game too seriously lol

Well, you don't really take it seriously enough. You seem to not really care about anything except simply playing. It's a strategy game, make use of it. If I were in S.A.W I would be ashamed to have a leader who's strategy is 'fight Prime'. I would hate to have put years of my life into the game only to have a leader who thinks planning and strategy only goes as far as putting up a target on occasion and hoping to succeed.

DeletedUser

Hmm, seems this split has more behind it, to than I originally thought, never mind, I will enjoy laughing at what we will bring to this world. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, you don't really take it seriously enough. You seem to not really care about anything except simply playing. It's a strategy game, make use of it. If I were in S.A.W I would be ashamed to have a leader who's strategy is 'fight Prime'. I would hate to have put years of my life into the game only to have a leader who thinks planning and strategy only goes as far as putting up a target on occasion and hoping to succeed.

More to it than you know

DeletedUser

talking about other care rather then personal care.. here is something to talk about:
- if SAW had a council, why the decision to end war with KONO and to accept them into the tribe was not bring into council forums and to decide that there? Why was full a decision of Leaders and care none what tribe or council want?

R:
" kono surrenders and without asking for any of our opinions the council just accepts and say ceasefire."

Dorin Baba:
councile = Kim or?

R:
"i think its kim , quincy and jacob'
"just the 3 of them decided suddenly"
You run the tribe Kim, but you don't run the people... because for that, you have to start to talk with them.. but you said clearly:
Kim said:
November 17th, 17:55
I'm here.... I just dont say much ;)
So:
- jakob care less about diplomacy tribe
- quincy do what he like ..
- kim talk with Quincy (sometime) take decision, inform Jakob (mabye) the implement and write into council.
- council (old SAW side) is mostly non-talking, inactive and over take by the hight activity from part of some new members (from FEAR, KONO)

So what your tribe existence point? My advice is up: click delete and move on.. or start to make reform and put things into a good way.
Let other to run tribe, people like Air since now is back in w20!

Because as I see from stats, rather then taken barbs I see no much future for SAW.. except maybe restart war vs 'new FEAR' or Sparta.. because is already well know SAW did nothing vs Prime. Oh .. if you want to count, actually SAW do something vs Prime. They lost vills in old KONO/FEAR aria in Prime favor :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

penguinbasher

Blue text reminds me of somebody else. Probably is you :L

I aimed the 'wise one' at the 'more behind it' bit.

Too tired to use quotes..