Conquer Map Discussions

Repinski

Alright so I was playing around with the conquer map a few moments ago and had an idea. Why not discuss it on the externals and see the views of the community on what everyone is doing?

Basically how this works is I'll post a map from time to time in addition to the dominance map provided by nickjer and we discuss what everyone is nobling. You can pick at scabs and point out all the internals or the 'negative' conquers of a tribe or congradulate how a tribe is performing in a certain area. This will of course open the door to flaming but hopefully the Womble and CRASH flaming won't relate to recent events. This also will allow everyone to take part as long as they own a continent on the dominance maps. The only rules are as follows.
  1. I post the maps unless I give someone else control of the thread.
  2. If FNF or any other mod in control of our forums asks us to move on from a topic we have to. This will prevent it from getting deleted like so many threads these days.
  3. If a flame war is taking place and I feel it's getting too far off base from the over all topic of these maps, I'll tell you to move on and someone pick a new subject to pick at.
  4. If a topic grows stale feel free to pick a new one!
  5. If your going to be butt hurt from getting flamed stop reading now, close this thread, and don't reopen it. Cry babies are NOT allowed.
And so without futhur ado, here are the first set of maps.

topktribes.png

conquer-en48

I've tried to match the colors from the dominance map to the conquer map. The only exceptions are Womble which is white due to black being an unmarked tribe/player and A|V being green since ASCN has blue.

I'll start as an example. It would appear that -XIII- are far more focussed on their war with XWolf1 which should be casual expansion than their war with PIRANA F. which may explain why the stats have turned around for the last month and put PIRANA F. in the lead but not overall.

Repinski

Oh I should mention that this conquer map is based off the last 3 months due to this being the start of the thread. The maps posted will have different lengths and I'll state what they are in the posts with the new maps.

Oh and if you feel a new map should be added just say so.

Last edited:

DeletedUser70293

CRASH and Womble appear to both be cleaning up their back yards to a great degree.

And ASCN is expanding in every direction, notable to the NE in k4/k5 as well as securing our dominated K's.

Repinski

Haha didn't know you thought of it. Looks like I beat ya to the punch though. :icon_wink:

Sboh

Hmm, well I don't know where the front started between womble and CRASH but I think it will give us an idea of what is going on htere :) Now that the threads have gone down.

DeletedUser

After Womble was done recruiting the members. k40/50 was the borderline. k40's was Womble(excluding k49) and k50's was CRASH

DeletedUser

Also I would love if we can get comparisons of two/few maps.... Like how much they (all tribes) increased in week/month so we can have a good idea of it.. the map may be animated??? it would be great....

DeletedUser

After Womble was done recruiting the members. k40/50 was the borderline. k40's was Womble(excluding k49) and k50's was CRASH

Not really, you had a large pressence in k43/44. The rest maybe, but not there. Plus after crash recruited most of k49, you had the biggest dominence there too. So only works for k45/46, as k47/48 you had half too.

So really not then lol

DeletedUser

Not really, you had a large pressence in k43/44. The rest maybe, but not there. Plus after crash recruited most of k49, you had the biggest dominence there too. So only works for k45/46, as k47/48 you had half too.

So really not then lol

Wait didn't i say after you were done recruiting members? Vendetta...veling...rolleywayman? That was the basic borderline for people that don't know. We had a large but very terrible presence in k43. Ivakru(sucked), Iamn2speed(terrible), silent left...who else in that k? k44 you recruited rolley and that was most of our presence so that doesn't get included. k47 you did good getting kingmq out a little more but is still your area. And k48 i have no idea would have to look into it. k49 we owned never have womble owned.

DeletedUser93993

Wait didn't i say after you were done recruiting members? Vendetta...veling...rolleywayman? That was the basic borderline for people that don't know. We had a large but very terrible presence in k43. Ivakru(sucked), Iamn2speed(terrible), silent left...who else in that k? k44 you recruited rolley and that was most of our presence so that doesn't get included. k47 you did good getting kingmq out a little more but is still your area. And k48 i have no idea would have to look into it. k49 we owned never have womble owned.

khgman was and is still the biggest fish in k-49...and u recruited him much much much before the war...

when original owner of ATA was there i use to chat with him...we always mailed each other before nobling anything ..as Wombles were not allowed to noble below 450 latitude as per the agreement(during that time)..k-48 had other big CRASH players like Silent reaper ans roscoe..
silent is still there,roscoe quit

PS: K-49 was dominated by CRASH . half of k-48 was CRASH (before warstarted)

DeletedUser

K49 was your k after you recruited a few from rim, I always feared that flank. Why I sat wachen so much, the account I've played the most.

K47/48 - you not remember our K agreements? Every thing below 450 was yours, thus half those k's were yours.

K43/44 - Jimmy, flip, iamspeed, ivarku and the sit of joseph

Between those 5 you are looking at 8-10 mill at the start of the war. Dodgy, vendetta and veiling owned k46 with just less in point size as those 5.

So imagine you took out ALL of k46. That the way to compare, and that way got very little help. I think player number 6 is getting hit hard soon, every player that gets co-ordinated that way quits. Some of your players had chances to relocate that way, yet you all went to k46/49. Hmmm why is that?

DeletedUser

K49 was your k after you recruited a few from rim, I always feared that flank. Why I sat wachen so much, the account I've played the most.

K47/48 - you not remember our K agreements? Every thing below 450 was yours, thus half those k's were yours.

K43/44 - Jimmy, flip, iamspeed, ivarku and the sit of joseph

Between those 5 you are looking at 8-10 mill at the start of the war. Dodgy, vendetta and veiling owned k46 with just less in point size as those 5.

So imagine you took out ALL of k46. That the way to compare, and that way got very little help. I think player number 6 is getting hit hard soon, every player that gets co-ordinated that way quits. Some of your players had chances to relocate that way, yet you all went to k46/49. Hmmm why is that?
clearly everyone wants to get the opportunity to noble ataguas for some reason! Wonder what he did

DeletedUser93993

clearly everyone wants to get the opportunity to noble ataguas for some reason! Wonder what he did

i know... i am loving it.. rage just wasted 20+ nuks on a villa and has now asked ATA to waste more..

ps: rage plz dont lie again like 'i didn even send any nukes at it'.. trust me rage or i will post all reports here

@dihead: seems like u big dudes are not doing that good against one smart dude :icon_wink:

FAILURE!!!! :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40113

Thats ok ataguas :)

I dont mind losing nobles against you :)
Im happy to continue catapulting your villages :)
Ive increased my demolisher award by 1000 so far :)

DeletedUser93993

Thats ok ataguas :)

I dont mind losing nobles against you :)
Im happy to continue catapulting your villages :)
Ive increased my demolisher award by 1000 so far :)

nevamind... i know u what u guys are doing. they are all maxed pop..its not much of a pain .. the ones u catted down to lvl 5-8 are alrdy up to 16-17 and by the time u reach it again it will be 30. that the difference between u and me. u cat the core. i cat the frontline to make it virtually ...anywz leave it.. save ur local nukes dude.. u might need them soon .

and to talk about catapulting..rage knows better about it than anyone else here...after what happened /happening to his k-49 base.. :icon_wink:.oh btw he gave me demolisher silver

anywz those things u sent to that villa on ur big daddys order..they are not gonna return dude .i m :icon_redface:sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40113

i dont really see the point in catting frontline villages, id rather noble instead :)