Conquer Map Discussions

DeletedUser

I did actually, just so happens they were taken back before my support arrived :)

Don't worry though, you have finally made it onto my radar ;)
No point attacking twist, when ASCN has him stacked to high hell.

Anyway, any chance we can actually stay on topic ataguas?

A) You have skill
B) Where are CRASH getting this idea that we are supporting twist? Because dude we aren't

DeletedUser40113

Lol, under the table info is all. From friends.
You may not be supporting twist, but your certainly supporting womble :)

DeletedUser

Yeah what good friends they must be if they are telling you we are supporting twist. Clearly ones who tell you the truth. 50 villages or so is hardly a war changing amount of support if you ask me

DeletedUser40113

Lol, fraser, he did not give numbers, he did not give names. I see uber duber heavy stacks, and I think "twist has never cried for support, someone must have done it for him xD"

If I am wrong in saying that you have supported twist, then i apologise. After all, it makes sense ;)
Theres no way ASCN could get support to k48 in under 4 days. Not in those numbers anyway.

DeletedUser

Well that somebody didn't cry to us. Womble has its own villages to support him with. But no we did not/ have not supported him

DeletedUser70293

If I am wrong in saying that you have supported twist, then i apologise. After all, it makes sense ;)
Theres no way ASCN could get support to k48 in under 4 days. Not in those numbers anyway.

I am confused. You are saying that if you are wrong about us you aplogize then say there is no way it is possible? It seems a little contradictory to me.

DeletedUser40113

I have a long history of contradictory statements :)

I thought about it after i said it xD

DeletedUser

1st,

You did interviews with several womble members over this last week. I honestly don't understand how you could think that we would need ASCN to support twister after what happened to his account. Our motivation was revamped as many on the forums and in your interviews have said, and twister/dodgy were the first to receive circulars regarding support they would need. We had many many members in the north and in the west who were sitting on defense, and most of that defense has been re-distributed :)

DeletedUser40113

Zrip, iv already contradicted myself once, but il do it again for you :)

I originally believe that twist had been supported by ASCN, however, they had a space of about 4 days to get very large amounts of support to him from 1/2 the world away. Troops in those numbers do not travel that quickly :p

Therefore, I stated that I apologise, as it makes sense that ASCN did not support him.
Though ASCN has supported closer members I believe :)

DeletedUser

Not to my knowledge, but I'm not in the loop on absolutely everything despite my close ties with carp :p. I know exactly who is supporting twist right now and who has been since the start of the war, so there's a reason I've been disputing claims against ASCN supporting twist for the last week now :)

DeletedUser

Looking at this map which Repinski kindly has shown us made me think, there are quite a few small/medium tribes around still which are capable of doing some damage. What would you expect from tribes like Independent and A|V and ElfW?
And let's face it "We Are One" are doomed.

Repinski

Thread revival.....

If you want I can post new maps since the last ones are from a month ago...

Repinski

Will do it when I get back from a concert tonight. Can't now. At my brother's not my Aunt's.

Repinski

Sorry this is late. First Conquer map is one month. Second is one week. Colors are the same as the dominance map other than Womble. We are White.

Month.
[SPOIL]
27123094.png
71193858.png
[/SPOIL]

Week.
[SPOIL]
27123094.png
79978789h.png
[/SPOIL]