Conquer Map Discussions

DeletedUser

Might be a lot of work to make and idk if it can be done but I might work with Rep to do it when there are more maps since I think i know how to do it

DeletedUser40113

It depends on how much resources you have. As I save all conquer maps on my hardrive for the blog, I will be doing gifs of the past months conquers every 4 issues of the blog, to help show where all the conquers are being done for each war.

DeletedUser

well if you have the conquer maps of say the 4 last weeks I can make those 4 into a animated one I believe and see how everyone likes it.

DeletedUser

True but we can discuss it here :p

Plus why cant we both have it

DeletedUser40113

cos I call dibs xD

That, and I only have the past 3 weeks, so il have to wait until next week to do it properly :)

DeletedUser

Evil

Lol but alright will just get the maps since everyone wants the animated maps and we need some where to talk about them since we dont want to derail your blog tread

DeletedUser40113

Nah, talk about them there if you want, as they will pertain to the blog sooner or later ;)

Though this is also a very good place to do it :)

DeletedUser40113

I did actually, just so happens they were taken back before my support arrived :)

Don't worry though, you have finally made it onto my radar ;)
No point attacking twist, when ASCN has him stacked to high hell.

Anyway, any chance we can actually stay on topic ataguas?

DeletedUser

I did actually, just so happens they were taken back before my support arrived :)

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser93993

and what makes u think i am not stacked :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:..
and listen dude..dont act big bro to me.. u are no one to tell me when to get back on topic.

DeletedUser

Guys can we quit the dam arguing. We have derailed enough treads by flaming people personally. Heck most of the time it isnt even flaming a tribe is a person.

DeletedUser

Thanks
And if you want some where to move that hate I hear your nukes could be headed towards say ATA or any crash member for that matter except ig not the forums :p

DeletedUser97478

If I remember.. Rep has quite a few old maps saved for animated maps.. I can't remember the player that planned to make them.. but Rep has the maps.. (Im pretty sure)

DeletedUser

Well rep when you read this you should message me if you still have the messages and we will work out a way for me to get some of them

DeletedUser40113

and what makes u think i am not stacked :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:..
and listen dude..dont act big bro to me.. u are no one to tell me when to get back on topic.

Il say one last thing here.
I asked you to stay on topic, I did not tell you.