Duplicate Construction Manager - adjust for contingencies

cassdaman

Reaction score
I think Construction Manager could do with some more work to ease access to premium users. As different villages require different needs at different times (because everything is variable), sometimes villages are maxing out of their current farm level earlier than others (because at the same time, troops are being built in villages faster with higher troop producers). So moving the farm upgrade earlier and earlier for all villages may be hindering the account making improvements elsewhere when a farm isn't needed right away. (Consider this: taking a player-owned village that is medium/large-sized vs. taking a barbarian village that is 2k. The player owned village probably has higher troop producers and other things and will thus need farm upgrades sooner than the barb will, while you would want to build up various things in the barb vill.)

So what I propose: either have a "system override" where if certain contingencies are being met, then the CM can automatically adjust the order as needed (i.e. Warehouse is maxing out or it needs to upgrade the warehouse for another building upgrade, or the Farm is maxing out so another level needs to be built sooner), or allow for players to manually go in and change the immediate "Next construction order" so the CM recognizes that without having to turn a template off and create a completely different one.

This is kind of like what Troop manager does already. It doesn't just queue 1000 of a troop type at a time; it does it incrementally. This is what I'm sort of proposing for CM.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hello

This type of improvement has been suggested before and is being considered :)