Medium Bug (gameplay slightly affected)
Bug Type
Functional bug
Bug Occurrence URL
https://en121.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=3063&screen=main
Bug Reproduction Steps
Prerequisites: Account Manager, Premium Account
Use Construction Template on Village
Enter Headquarters (With less than 5 tasks in the queue)
Add building to queue (After the construction manager has already queued up to 5 tasks, but the page has not yet shown them)
Bug Reproducibility
Happens always
When the account manager is running a construction template, which causes the queue to go up to 5 tasks while you're in the headquarters without refreshing the task list to show it, and you add a building to the queue with a premium account active, it is added to the queue without asking you if you wanted to pay the increased resource cost to add it, and you end up with 6 buildings in the queue. The game needs to check the updated list and ask you if you want to pay the extra cost to add the building to the queue, but it does not.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Thank you for the report @TLI-Inferno , we will look into it.

Could you tell me if you were actually charged the additional resource cost (after not showing the popup), or if it constructed at base price?

TLI-Inferno

Reaction score
Thank you for the report @TLI-Inferno , we will look into it.

Could you tell me if you were actually charged the additional resource cost (after not showing the popup), or if it constructed at base price?
Sorry for the late reply -- I am unsure if I was charged extra resources or not, but this bug can be easily recreated -- it happens every time under the given circumstances.