[Contest] Good designers ask "Why?"

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
if you made it for TW you can be sure nobody else would use them. administrators from TW are very good in not allowing rip-ing and stealing of insignia. all you have to do is to report if you find your work on some unauthorized place.

BTW, your knight (signature) is three pixels higher then he have to be, make his whole head visible, it will look great!

DeletedUser

The entries are over now. I'll get to formatting and as soon as Vio is online and has time there should be a poll set up.

Indi, I'm really sorry for your situation, but I really can't move deadline second time, as it would be quite unfair for those who have entered quite a good while ago. This is not the last contest, though, as soon as I save enough for the next prize I'll hold another one, similar or different. So watch this space and win the next one :icon_wink:

DeletedUser51929

lol auction them off for pp for the next contest XD

[spoil] I know it probably wouldn't work, then again there's some nice work, imsure some young buck would pay a few pp for them[/spoil]

DeletedUser

rewritable said:
Indi, I'm really sorry for your situation, but I really can't move deadline second time, as it would be quite unfair for those who have entered quite a good while ago.

DW, I understand. :)

DeletedUser

Hell, I might be willing to put forth some chumpiddy change for another contest should it be held. Perhaps not the exact same though. I'd like to see a contest requiring entrants to include primarily hand-drawn elements into their sigs personally... :icon_rolleyes: I think there's a lot yet unexplored on that route. I've only scratched the surface with the cool things hand-drawing stuff can do. :) Been playing with it all weekend.

mattoematt

Sounds too much like a slightly-better-than D.T Project... I hate D.T with a passion. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Hell, I might be willing to put forth some chumpiddy change for another contest should it be held. Perhaps not the exact same though. I'd like to see a contest requiring entrants to include primarily hand-drawn elements into their sigs personally... :icon_rolleyes: I think there's a lot yet unexplored on that route. I've only scratched the surface with the cool things hand-drawing stuff can do. :) Been playing with it all weekend.

Oooh, that'd be a good reason to learn to draw.

DeletedUser

When Vio appears. As far as I know she's the only one with poll privilege in this forum section. If she isn't back by tomorrow night, I'll start looking for alternatives.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
When Vio appears. As far as I know she's the only one with poll privilege in this forum section. If she isn't back by tomorrow night, I'll start looking for alternatives.

Any elder can do it to. And when I was still a normal mod I could create Polls as well in the OT, so maybe normal mods can also do it here 0o

Also, how do you want us judges to evaluate the graphics?

DeletedUser

Just as I was writing a reply here, I got a PM from Vio saying that the poll will be up tomorrow.

As of technical side of evaluation, I explained it in detail here, but long texts made short, each jury member has 100% of 1 vote, which can be divided among a few participants as deemed necessary.

DeletedUser45021

Ughh so sorry, I just have WAY too much work going on (surprisingly it's all music related).

I have a bit of free time tomorrow, so the poll is definitely up tomorrow.

DeletedUser

if you made it for TW you can be sure nobody else would use them. administrators from TW are very good in not allowing rip-ing and stealing of insignia. all you have to do is to report if you find your work on some unauthorized place.

BTW, your knight (signature) is three pixels higher then he have to be, make his whole head visible, it will look great!

Thanks for the advice and the info :)

I missed the deadline though due to r/l stuff :(

DeletedUser

Kind of. Hopefully Vio finds time to set up a poll soon, so that it can be finally done with.

DeletedUser45021

My apologies for submitting the polls late, I'm sick, and have lots going on :p

Now go vote!

And HAI RD! Missed you <3