Contest Winners of 2009---Pictures????

DeletedUser79686

I was just looking for the the 2009 picture Winners and cant find them, did a search, pulled up the announcement about it, a no go on the winners pictures, maybe wrong key phrase/search.... Lost pup in all these forums...:icon_redface:
If anyone can help with this, that would be great!

Seeing they did change the prices and the economy is a bust, this year could be the largest turn out....LOL

I wondered:

How many will enter this year to get the premium points?

How Many points will be awarded this year?

Thanks Much.
Queeny

DeletedUser

O I've got mad pictures of the model, Mr oDa, for the new contest

DeletedUser79686

Mr D. is looking to enter the contest for the 2010 year i take? :)

any luck finding the 2009 winner pictures?
maybe ill ask our mod, JustToner. inless someone get in here and tells me first!

DeletedUser79686

who was the winner?

post_old.gif
#1 2009,August 21st, 04:52 Top Do you have a burning desire to publicise your legendary photography skills? Do you think you make a stunning Cinderella, or a wicked Warlock? Do you want everyone in the .net community to know and adore that sweet face of yours? Have you ever wanted to pick up some free premium points without having to win one of those poxy speed rounds? Well, here's your chance!

We are proud to present the Tribalwars.net Player Picture Contest 2009!

The contest is divided into 4 categories: Picture prize draw, Best themed picture, Best female, and Best male. The picture must be of yourself.

Picture prize draw
All entries will be added into a random prize draw, rather like a raffle.
Prizes: 3 prizes of 15 premum points each.

A panel of 5 judges will assess the remaining three categories. The judges' decision is final.

Best themed picture
This can be any themed picture of yourself: Christmas theme, Star Trek, Halloween, Roleplay – whatever floats your boat! All we ask here is that you keep it clean :) Prizes go to the best themed pictures as judged by the panel.
Prizes: 1st prize 25 premium points; 2nd prize 20 premium points; 3rd prize 15 premium points.

Best female
Prizes go to the best female pictures as judged by the panel.
Prizes: 1st prize 25 premium points; 2nd prize 20 premium points; 3rd prize 15 premium points.

Best male
Prizes go to the best male pictures as judged by the panel.

Please submit your pictures here. In the picture, you must be holding a sign and written on it must be one of the following: a) Your ingame name, b) The text "Tribalwars.net", or c) The text "TWstats". Only pictures with a .jpg or .png format will be accepted.

Terms and conditions

The closing date for entries is 00:00 server time, September 16th, 2009.
Last edited by allyboo : 2009,August 21st at 06:40