The Ultimate Bot

Reaction score
d08e0748659b87f8be81fe0eb061dda3.png

ad4d0aa14f818b24a8f9ce2dac9b0229.png

<3

Last edited:

Zonalgman

Reaction score
Once upon a time their lived a greedy fat warlord who was looking for villages..........wrong place...oops

cappy1

Reaction score
The August competition closed on 28/08/2020, but what date will the winners be announced? Number of entrants were low, but eight of us DID enter the competition.

CoffeeMate101

blocked
Reaction score
Thank goodness for these kids and teenagers who dont work and dont have a paying job! LOL. So they waste their time smoking and drinking beer and chasing women. Like the heathen of the world. But anyway, there was already a contest about this in the meme 2020. People who get into altercations are nothing but no good providers nobodies. Small minded pea brain people. I apologize if I came a bit rude about this, but I do not smell something nice about the players here on this forum.

CoffeeMate101

blocked
Reaction score
Thank goodness for these kids and teenagers who dont work and dont have a paying job! LOL. So they waste their time smoking and drinking beer and chasing women. Like the heathen of the world. But anyway, there was already a contest about this in the meme 2020. People who get into altercations are nothing but no good providers nobodies. Small minded pea brain people. I apologize if I came a bit rude about this, but I do not smell something nice about the players here on this forum.

Please dont get me in trouble forum staff!

Lady Madelina

Reaction score
Pet photo contest - what is the max size of photo allowed? I don't think I have any camera that takes one small enough, every pic I tried was rejected for size.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Pet photo contest - what is the max size of photo allowed? I don't think I have any camera that takes one small enough, every pic I tried was rejected for size.

Whilst I'm not apart of it anymore, you could upload the image to somewhere like imgur and link it on the thread.

I believe as well pictures are restricted to a maximum size of 640x480 pixels. @General Iroh can confirm that :)

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Whilst I'm not apart of it anymore, you could upload the image to somewhere like imgur and link it on the thread.

I believe as well pictures are restricted to a maximum size of 640x480 pixels. @General Iroh can confirm that :)

^ this. To be safe, I'd just advise you to put it into a spoiler. We're normally not too harsh on the sizes but too big is just too big

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
baa4efdf67b0849040d273e8dcca3d99.png

These rules are pretty narrow, leaving very little room for good/funny reports, which could explain the low participation.
Id suggest next time for a similar contest, change "loyality drop to or below 0" to "include Nobleman in Attacker".
In that way its still about nobling, but you can show some crazy snipes or things people done to try stop the nobles :)

Another change could also to remove older than a month and but still need to be an active world, that way there are a lot more reports to chose from.

Mrs C

Reaction score
try copying the photo to paint. then resize from inside of paint. it works for me.