Continent Discussion V2

DeletedUser

K53

Also you should put all reviews in a spoiler in the original post to make them easy to find.

DeletedUser

k34 / =STRH= & =LOCK= vs PUNCH! please

any chance you could put the other tribes with significant presence on there too? I know its a large request but if you find the time.
these would be;
=STRH= , =LOCK= , PUNCH! , PARTY! , Act1 ,
and whether you think the tribes
Nukex , }|R|{ , and TSA will make much of an appearance.
If you find the time that would be greatly appreciated smurf

DeletedUser

Real shame that, he made some interesting reads... Hefty, you have a high expectations to reach in these, better do your research :)

DeletedUser

Real shame that, he made some interesting reads... Hefty, you have a high expectations to reach in these, better do your research :)

Or just blow it off and/or do a poor job of it..

It would make folk upset.

You would love it.

HeftySmurf

You would love it.

Tempting, but im gonna do a good job ;)

Sorry about the wait guys, the postman came, said the package didnt fit through the letterbox and pissed off with it :|

He is meant to put it round the back, idiotic new guys >.>
So yeah, picking it up tomorrow, and ill start tomorrow night probably :)

DeletedUser

You would love it.

Think you'll find I was having a joke with my member :icon_rolleyes: Lighten up, it is a game, at the best of time anyway :lol:

DeletedUser

Could you do continent 26? Zombie are at their strongest there alongside another tribe named ~HN~. As rim tribes they have a lot to do to do prove their worth. In that continent all the other tribes decided to make declarations even with a lack of nobles. There are some very talented players there too though.

HeftySmurf

Could you do continent 26? Zombie are at their strongest there alongside another tribe named ~HN~. As rim tribes they have a lot to do to do prove their worth. In that continent all the other tribes decided to make declarations even with a lack of nobles. There are some very talented players there too though.

The top 5 will be analysed

DeletedUser

Think you'll find I was having a joke with my member :icon_rolleyes: Lighten up, it is a game, at the best of time anyway :lol:

You may have misunderstood the intent of my post.

I forgive the eye roll.

DeletedUser5351

I can provide you with an analysis of the =STRH=/=LOCK= vs PUNCH! war.

Considering I am one of the dukes of Nukex it would be hard not to be biased in a continent analysis, and candor could be... undiplomatic. ;) Anybody who wants to pick my brain to write an analysis is more than welcome to pick my brain for info though (same name in game).

=STRH=/=LOCK= vs PUNCH! war analysis.

Wars stats
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: =STRH=, =LOCK=
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 7
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 28,762
Difference: 28,762

chart

[/spoil]

Being the tribe who declared war, one would expect a spike in village caps for =STRH= at the time of declaration. Any organised tribe would have at least a half decent plan of attack before declaring war. However, there has been no village caps by =STRH= or =LOCK= as of the time of this writing. Also considering the relative size of PUNCH vs =STRH= and the much greater average points per players, it does not look good for the side of =STRH=. Add in that the majority of the shared area between the two tribe are a few clusters of =STRH= isolated within PUNCH! controlled territory, and it looks even worse.

However, with PUNCH! apparently more focused on the REL war (as clearly shown by the =STRH=/PUNCH! war thread, which quickly devolved to discussion about REL vs PUNCH!) =STRH= may still have a fighting chance.

The main weakness of =STRH= is that they are primarily comprised of smaller members, which means they lack nobles. It takes either a lot of time or extreme coordination for their players to cap a village under those conditions. With the PUNCH! players being obviously experienced, taking a village by running a single noble back and forth is out of the question, which leaves coordinating nobles across multiple players as the only option.

If =STRH= can take advantage of the REL distraction, then they could potentially make a recovery in this war. It could buy them some of the time they need to put together the coordination they need to be successful in this war. Considering their past past war with STORM, which they lost 8 villages and gained none, their hopes are grim. Also add in their recent massive merger with former second place k34 tribe, KOH, i expect that they are more disorganized than ever. It does not look like any other k34 tribes are going to jump in to help either.

With the large border =STRH= shares with Act1, we may see another side joining in against them, which would likely result in a massive exodus of players away from =STRH= and their eventual disbandment.

The only thing that I think can save them now is if they cut all of the mass-recruit-fat and reform under a different name with only their good players. =STRH= does have quite a few good members, but they are burdened by all of the other.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12504

review of K76?
im not too concerned, i just want to give you extra work :p

DeletedUser

K65 seems the most chaotic so I am looking for that post but i the mean time, this is a great place to pick up information thanks

DeletedUser89514

K65 seems the most chaotic so I am looking for that post but i the mean time, this is a great place to pick up information thanks

K65 would be a good place to start.

I would also love to see something written about it there :icon_cool: