Continent Discussion V2

DeletedUser

kamarah, very good observation. At the time, It took about 10 minuets for STRH to declare, I still didn't know which way to organize the letters STRH at this time and called them the w/e tribe. I was a bit skeptical of the situation, but, as it turns out, STRH are even worse than I previously thought. They have had no coorded attacks on us at all. One of our members has received 80 fakes had 80 incomings, which at this stage is not half bad. You would have thought this would be a distraction? Nope, no real attacks ever followed, not even a hint of a nobel.. The stats for REL =STRH= LOCK vs Punch, would be 13-1 to Punch, of which the one village that was taken from us, we re-took and now hold again.

HeftySmurf

Its that good if i have your permission i wish to use it instead of doing my own, and quote it in my first post.

DeletedUser59785

wars this early are pointless , all it does is weed out the weak and allow you to become a stronger tribe , and take away from your growth
stats in a war this early are just as pointless since many dont even have a second village in the tribes involved .

DeletedUser

wars this early are pointless , all it does is weed out the weak and allow you to become a stronger tribe , and take away from your growth
stats in a war this early are just as pointless since many dont even have a second village in the tribes involved .

13-1 stats aren't pointless.

I think in your case, you may just be upset that your tribe wants you to noble enemies instead of low point barbs.

DeletedUser

good review kamarah. If everyone can try to contribute this work, by posting their continent informations to hefty or making such analysis it'ld save our smurf :icon_biggrin:

HeftySmurf

The next one shall be done tomorrow, with a special look at the war as well.

DeletedUser95858

Bias Definition.
a particular tendency or inclination, especially one that prevents unprejudiced consideration of a question; prejudice.

I think he is stating that you are only really talking about your tribe and your endeavors in a thread that looks like it's supposed to encompass ALL of the K's.

DeletedUser

he did his k and his tribe first, your point is?
he hasnt even started the rest so how can it be bias?

HeftySmurf

This.

Also the STRH stuff was provided by ANOTHER player in a DIFFERENT tribe.

God does nobody check anything throughly before they open their mouths.

DeletedUser57199

This.

Also the STRH stuff was provided by ANOTHER player in a DIFFERENT tribe.

God does nobody check anything throughly before they open their mouths.
Oh really? a different player you say... I had no idea, please forgive my ignorance.. I'm completely incapable of reading
[spoil]
=STRH=/=LOCK= vs PUNCH! war analysis. (Thanks to kamara)
[/spoil]

That is my point to a tee... he created this thread and posted an other's opinion on his K and his tribe, no doubt it's a sick tribe bound to get positive feedback but my point had to do with him not starting with any other continent... I didn't say anything about the summary being bias, didn't even say it was biased.. All I said was it seems bias because his K and tribe are the only ones on the list.

Hey zezula :)

DeletedUser5351

gotta start somewhere. If other people want other discussion they are more than welcome to start it themselves. He has already said that if somebody wants to write something for a K he will link it up top for easy reference.

HeftySmurf

Oh really? a different player you say... I had no idea, please forgive my ignorance.. I'm completely incapable of reading
[spoil][/spoil]

That is my point to a tee... he created this thread and posted an other's opinion on his K and his tribe, no doubt it's a sick tribe bound to get positive feedback but my point had to do with him not starting with any other continent... I didn't say anything about the summary being bias, didn't even say it was biased.. All I said was it seems bias because his K and tribe are the only ones on the list.

Hey zezula :)

The STRH war was 4th in my list, Kamarah volunteered to do it early, the only reason.