Continent Discussion V2

DeletedUser

would like if you did K68 my k let see if i have a chance there

HeftySmurf

I apologise for the delay, i was rather busy, but K56 will be done tonight

kingjohan

The review was a very good read. Howver, i wouldn't have complained if it were a bit longer (due to the time i had to wait for it :( )

8/10 (-2 for the lenght).

Nicely done!

HeftySmurf

The review was a very good read. Howver, i wouldn't have complained if it were a bit longer (due to the time i had to wait for it :( )

8/10 (-2 for the lenght).

Nicely done!

Sorry, been busy and rather tired, my next one will be better :)

HeftySmurf

Your next one won't be about K56 tho... =/

Sorry, it is a lot of work, i do have more priorities at the moment which did hinder it and i apologies as such, if i find time, i shall try evaluate and improve it.

Sellsword

I liked it, but I missed one items that is very important for war reviews: a map with location of both tribes and the positioning of the respective conquers -- for example, is -F- intentionally nobling in an area, or are the conquers divided randomly over the layout contact?

I would also note that "a rival" is not a tribe situated directly below you. It all depends on location and diplomacy, as the objective of a tribe is not to hold their current K tribe ranking, but to master their environment. Rank has little to do with that.

HeftySmurf

Hefty- much props on the K56 overall review.
? sorry im tired and i have no idea what that means

I liked it, but I missed one items that is very important for war reviews: a map with location of both tribes and the positioning of the respective conquers -- for example, is -F- intentionally nobling in an area, or are the conquers divided randomly over the layout contact?

I would also note that "a rival" is not a tribe situated directly below you. It all depends on location and diplomacy, as the objective of a tribe is not to hold their current K tribe ranking, but to master their environment. Rank has little to do with that.

A map would be good yes, and noble locations, i may have to learn how to make a map.
Of course it doesn't, but diplomacy is not fixed, so they are always rival's, one way or another they will get in each others way eventually.

kingjohan

? sorry im tired and i have no idea what that means
He means it was good:icon_wink:
Sorry, it is a lot of work, i do have more priorities at the moment which did hinder it and i apologies as such, if i find time, i shall try evaluate and improve it.
That would be awsome! Ofcourse you have your priorities, everyone does. Rl should be a higher priority than this :3

DeletedUser

dont do k57, do k57 compared to another k around us, north, west or south.

HeftySmurf

Ill see what i can do, atm juggling work/college/illness is getting to me, and right now if im honest i cba :(

DeletedUser97106

i'm suggesting an analysis of the ~Glad~ vs. Angry! war in a couple of days.