Continent Discussion V2

HeftySmurf

Again i apologize, now juggling work, college and being ill atm as well, leaves me like 2 hours to myself a day, so i am rarely on my laptop at the moment.

I shall try do one once i get a chance.

Sellsword

Again i apologize, now juggling work, college and being ill atm as well, leaves me like 2 hours to myself a day, so i am rarely on my laptop at the moment.

I shall try do one once i get a chance.

Tis is why you should never claim you'll finish such-and-such before a certain date. The audience becomes spoiled and demands new infotainment.

Leave Hefty alone, peeps. He'll post something when he has the time.

kingjohan

Did I say anyone complained? Do you need to ask me? Can't you read for yourself?

Did i say that you said anyone complained? Can't you read for yourself?
If nobody has complained then your last piece of text was useless.

Sellsword

I find your use of the word useless a hallmark example of Freudian projection.

From Hefty's posts, it's obvious he feels harangued by the requests for additional K reviews. My post served to ask people to hold off on the requests till he has time. I feel rather dim explaining this to you, but it's apparently necessary to spell out the most obvious things.

DeletedUser95858

I think it was more of a pre-emptive strike to limit flames on Smurf's behalf or you could continue to have this

Who's on First? What's missing in my ability to comprehend...:icon_eek: Argument.