tribes that are in the top
the way they grow
any happening/changes
any ways or events

any other potential tribes you may see 0_o
<3 View

DeletedUser

Tribe ranking for the continent 44

RankTribe namePointsVillages1LoEN6.574472T.E6.150473_TDW_5.981464UN{E5.159435MaFia3.84833

All are nubs :icon_wink:
They mass recruited, there for, will be successful!
BunnY & R4Ki looks good though.

DeletedUser

do I know you from somewhere zombie? did we used to play in a world together?

k54 very interesting.

Your our BUFFET

K55 best tribes in there is BARBie and F4-O. But if it comes to war between the two BARBie would win.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

K45's top three tribes (and their overall point averages): WDNU (140); BMF (128); PHX-R (131). I suspect each forum has a post along the lines of:

"Ok everybody! 3 days BP, Christmas break, we gots to get as many points as possible! Nobody will attack us, so let's show the world we can amass worthless points better than anybody!"

*shrug*

Who knows, maybe that strategy will work out for them.

DeletedUser

K54 is very very interesting:)

zombie what K are you in this world?

DeletedUser81615

K55 best tribes in there is BARBie and R4-O. But if it comes to war between the two, if BARBie get's a few more recruits, BARBie would win.

It's F4-O. And I'm scared now, a few recruits off of beating us.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

im sorry but the leader of F4-O is a bit of a noob. I entered the world and we were right next to each other, she told me to restart immediatly. I didnt. Riddle me this, Tribal.hugz uses a start up guide that was written last year in feb 09. Now according (him he/her she) used the same quide when she first started out. Ok so this guide was written in feb.09, this means hugz started to play between feb 09 to now. I have never seen this IGN before or heard of hugz huge success'.According to hugz,he/she started playing 2 years ago. How could you use a guide written in feb of 09 and use it 1 year before it even comes out.

I smell a liar, a nooby liar.

Just for the record the guide is the worst one out there. it turns your village into the best farm ever. I aslo did end up restarting and got a better location closer to my tribe and full of noobs/barbs

Your our BUFFET

It's F4-O. And I'm scared now, a few recruits off of beating us.. :icon_rolleyes:
Not what I meant. And tbh, I doubt every single one of the players in R4-0's experience because who would want to join one of Tribal.hugsz premades :icon_twisted:

Seriously, any one with enough knowledge of the game would never join a tribe made by him/her hard to tell with that annoying model picture for his sig. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

K35

1 :Abuse - Honestly this is the only tribe i can comment on, as it is my own. I see us doing rather well, for now yes we are rank 1 in K35 for the simple reason that i got a few friends to join me in this world. I do see us falling in rank once the mass recruit tribes start getting into gear. But we will Abuse The Noobs.:icon_twisted:

2 k35 - Meh
3 D-L- Meh
4 THANES- Meh
5 MIRANA- Meh

Il make more reviews once K35 develops some more.

Signing out.
The MOO Tree

DeletedUser81615

im sorry but the leader of F4-O is a bit of a noob. I entered the world and we were right next to each other, she told me to restart immediatly. I didnt. Riddle me this, Tribal.hugz uses a start up guide that was written last year in feb 09. Now according (him he/her she) used the same quide when she first started out. Ok so this guide was written in feb.09, this means hugz started to play between feb 09 to now. I have never seen this IGN before or heard of hugz huge success'.According to hugz,he/she started playing 2 years ago. How could you use a guide written in feb of 09 and use it 1 year before it even comes out.

I smell a liar, a nooby liar.

Just for the record the guide is the worst one out there. it turns your village into the best farm ever. I aslo did end up restarting and got a better location closer to my tribe and full of noobs/barbs

A bit of a noob? Well your nicer than most people. :) As well if he is such a noob why did you choose to restart? If you don't like him so much and think he is a noob why not stick around and find out yourself? :icon_cool:

Not what I meant. And tbh, I doubt every single one of the players in R4-0's experience because who would want to join one of Tribal.hugsz premades :icon_twisted:

Seriously, any one with enough knowledge of the game would never join a tribe made by him/her hard to tell with that annoying model picture for his sig. :icon_rolleyes:

Again it is F4-O. There is no R in our name. :icon_rolleyes: Also man I am the one who decided to make a premade, Hugsz went along with it. So it is technically my premade. And before you throw us under the buss calling us noobs and such, why don't you attack me and see how nooby I myself am. :) I would rather to see you atleast try and prove to all of us here just exactly how nooby we are. BP ends pretty soon, I would like to see an incoming. :icon_cool:

Also for the record, words don't mean a thing. Actions do. If you attack us, our actions will speak much louder than our words. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81615

Sometimes restarting to land in an area with more barbs is simply a wise tactical decision.

As I do agree with this, I also know of other tactics to Make good farms in the beginning without even attacking a person to clear them. Either way if I were in his shoes and hated Hugsz so much, I would have stayed regardless of barbs in the area or not. :)

zombie

I lIke my idea which is to not restart nor make others restart, just simply share each other farms; best strag!