Continent Discussion

DeletedUser11188

What?

Nothing is going to happen in k54 now, k54= Ego!

There is no more competion.

LR I direct you to this post:

At the moment theres tribes rank 1 in k's because they have recruited 40-50 members there and have little or no other threats to compete with. That doesnt make them secure owners of the continent, whats to stop other tribes marching in there and completely destroying them? I would accept that a tribe has ownership of a k when they have it covered from all angles, with the ability to defend it and the ability to move on and conquer surrounding k's efficiently.

This statement I whole-heartedly agree with, and is a prime example of EGO. Granted we dominate our K, we are nowhere near the point of owning our K. Due to the slow speed of the world, troops are even more precious than usual and no one owns their respective K's yet mainly due to that reason alone. Of course, some players in Ego will be able to defend their areas for a certain period of time, but as a whole, we just aren't their yet, we still have alot of work to do with your some old Eskimo members before we even get close to being able to secure and "own" our K.

DeletedUser

Now there's a blast from the past :icon_eek:

How long has it been since you last played TW rizzles? Must be 2 years or thereabouts :icon_wink:

Welcome back :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Rizzla been about last year CTB.

Tis you behind the times :icon_wink:

Rhyis

I think -SIN- could make the arguement that they "own" their K. Or at least are the closest so far... 43% is a whole lot.

Rizzler

yeah, it has been since around May or something.
I can't seem to stay away for too long.

DeletedUser

Sin doesn't own their K at all. R4ki is in the bottom part and right next to it. They could easily invade your K in half a day.

I would say Zero is the closest to having control of a K due to the fact that they don't really have anyone else in their K. Now R4ki is right next to them as well, but are a little more northern based in K45,46

DeletedUser

lr i direct you to this post:

This statement i whole-heartedly agree with, and is a prime example of ego. Granted we dominate our k, we are nowhere near the point of owning our k. Due to the slow speed of the world, troops are even more precious than usual and no one owns their respective k's yet mainly due to that reason alone. Of course, some players in ego will be able to defend their areas for a certain period of time, but as a whole, we just aren't their yet, we still have alot of work to do with your some old eskimo members before we even get close to being able to secure and "own" our k.

qft

Rizzler

I think the top tribe in K5 is probably one of the best our there.
I think it's called RZZLR or something like that.

Last edited:

Warren85

yeah i agree.. be careful - they'll take this world with ease (i will be pissed if they actually do) lmao