Continent Discussion

DeletedUser96505

No. I am not in *WTM* but I am in k 46.
I did not say that in K 46 (only) are not too many skilled players. I say that it is a w 54 disease. Like was in the last worlds. many...way too many players who go for points or who not even farm. And about activity....look around you and see how many are really active.

*WTM* and Moar! engaged into a war? Hmmm, I do not know how this can end. The superiority in numbers is important only if a tribe is well organized and the players really work as a team. Otherwise, is not important if you have 100 or 10 players, the result is the same.

If one of you have info about diplomacy in k 46...please share with us here. :)

DeletedUser96505

Almost like I predicted, start from today, *WTM* is making some big changes into their tribe.
They start to clean up their ranks. This is a very good action *WTM*! Well done and RESPECT for you! A lot of *WTM* bottom players where kicked. Almost all of them looks low active or inactive. Only few of them have found a new home.

Is this the first step into a *WTM* secret plan?
Like preparing to a merge?! Or maybe a least a special recruitment plan?!

Will *WTM* merge with a top 5 tribe from k 46? or maybe, who knows, with a tribe from outside k 46?
Because if they will do this...k 46 will have a strong master for the next weeks.

Come on *WTM*, make an official announcement here! The public opinion need to know.
What do you cook there?

DeletedUser

hmmm? a merge with 79 members still. i dont think so :p just some kicking of the dead weight. just that simpleness. and a war between MOAR ! and *WTM* i highly doubt unless they truely want to wage war on us we'll let them ;D but MOAR ! are good people noone i want to be a mean guy to cuz ill have 2 send a spear nuke back at them!

DeletedUser

Don't mind them just prove them wrong ingame :icon_biggrin: Hefty is an evil evil player with no sense of humour!

haha will do. I understand we've probably given ourselves a bad name, but i know i am making it better 1 day at a time. We are planning on getting rid of the mass recruit noobs weve invited, and will start to change things up. i dont like having haters ;)

DeletedUser

That's one small step for a leader and well.. one small step for a tribe too to be honest. But a step in the right direction :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

well i like taking small steps at a fast rate :D we will be on our way shortly. and in no time, competition for top 10. top 35 aint bad for now.

DeletedUser96505

*WTM* is doing a good job. They get rid of the dead weight. making room maybe for new and better recruits and who knows, maybe for a small merger :)

-Hell- is very silent. But they grow. They also clean some ranks and have new recruits.
Someone know something about their diplomacy? It will be interesting to see what relation they have with *WTM*.

Moar! dismissed about 7-8 players. Cleaning time for inactive players. Good job Moar!

Krak2n is doing the same but at a smaller scale. They dismissed few players and invite others.

TBS is rank 5 now. And until now they have only 44 players. Well, this is the smallest number of players from top 5 of k 46. What this prove? A good leadership? A good recruitment policy? It is very interesting and they must be watch. The tribes who play in this way have many surprises to show to their enemies.

Ok...No info about these tribes diplomacy. Well, is looking like a well kept secret. But come on people, nobody know anything? A well placed NAP...an interesting alliance... A small dirty secret to show here....maybe to flame the relations ? :)

Also, all these 5 tribes are located more or less in the center and in the west part of k 46. The tribes ranked 6-10 are covering the east part. Where I am also located. It is not a comfortable place, trust me :) The east part must have a representative in top 5 or k 46 will be out balanced.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm in the east, I'm a further rim player in MOAR !
Don't you worry, i'll give you eatern K46 tribes a bit MOAR fun. :icon_wink: