Continent Discussion

DeletedUser

well now, that may be, but if this tribe truly does have these great players as the previous poster suggests, then one would have to assume that how this tribe was formed, whether it be mass recruitment or otherwise, the experience they have gained will be enough to lead to changes being made and maybe, just maybe a great tribe coming out of the wood work. Just a thought :)

Oh yes I agree, sometimes it can go either, everything has to "click", you can have the best leader in the world, but the laziest TW players every, and fail. You can have the best tw players and bad leadership.. and fail, or the opposites and have amazing tribes.. I suppose, I judged the book by its cover on that one, yet, I will hold my opinion, that I previously typed. :lol:

DeletedUser

OH apologies blueway, did not see your reply to me, Yes, that is true, hopefully they will get some competition, either that, or there first war will be cross K, and they're fall flat, allowing the opposite tribe to thrive in both K's :)

DeletedUser

Oh yes I agree, sometimes it can go either, everything has to "click", you can have the best leader in the world, but the laziest TW players every, and fail. You can have the best tw players and bad leadership.. and fail, or the opposites and have amazing tribes.. I suppose, I judged the book by its cover on that one, yet, I will hold my opinion, that I previously typed. :lol:

well, I must admit, I am somewhat of a bias poster on the subject, because I am a member of this tribe in some form. But either way, I can appreciate what you have said nonetheless. Maybe I will make an analysis on a random K later so as to actually contribute something of substance to this thread :lol:

DeletedUser

You can analyse, the analysis of K25, no particular reason :icon_redface:

DeletedUser96505

No need to apologize Amane.
I respect our opinion. As I respect many others who visit this thread. This is a weak world. Few good and really focused here, players. In a way this is sad. A world without a strong competition will become very fast a dull world. I hope I am wrong on this one.

DeletedUser

Prime example of a tough world is World 1, that world still rages onwards.. Yet, I think there is more to this world than meets the eye, early days yet. And the world is expanding yet still, which is brilliant.. Although, you will have a much better view of this world than myself, considering you have nearly analysed all the current full K's..

DeletedUser

You are until proven otherwise, you say what is needed to be said, no more, no less, and totally un biased. Just how it should be, now stop me, before I look like a ass licker!!! :) Back to K's I think!

DeletedUser

No need to apologize Amane.
I respect our opinion. As I respect many others who visit this thread. This is a weak world. Few good and really focused here, players. In a way this is sad. A world without a strong competition will become very fast a dull world. I hope I am wrong on this one.

Well - much as i respect and appreciate your analysis and i do - keep at it - it's great.

It's still early - and stats and assumptions - whilst generally good -

do not always paint the full picture.

Don't give up hope - i'm sure there are some focused and good players here..hiding in back-waters... having fun :)

though that said - it's a church world -

what on earth were Inno Games thinking of..with church worlds?

I wouldn't mind so much..if they weighted it a bit... so its not much of a factor..when you have few villages...

Can see the idea - later - but currently - it's just a turn off at the early stages :(

But as is?

Hard to entice Good players to a Church world... is my guess :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Church worlds in my opinion encourages active noblements and building of strong clusters, I played with some strong players in a church world like in world35.( A whole tribe deleted because they thought they won)........

Policies of early tribes(ex. no barb noblements, activeplayer targets only) gives direction to tribesmates if the policies of the tribe are not followed it will lead to chaos and disgust.

Besides if you dont like your tribe you could always leave or restart. ;)

Just my opinion of course.

DeletedUser

Not sure if that was directed at me...

like my tribe - unfashionable..but show a lot of potential - a good core - kinda new

Ive generally played 'classic' worlds -

and the farm allowance..for churches - at the early stages ..seem crazy -

fine later on - but hardly conductive to active aggresive players - at the start of a world.

Just my early opinion - first time playing a 'church' world -

DeletedUser

You can analyse, the analysis of K25, no particular reason :icon_redface:

meh, why not

I will go through what statistical analysis I believe to be important at a glance to delve into the potential of a given tribe. Note that my own tribe may or may not necessarily pass my own personal analysis at this time, but that that is irrelevant to this analysis prior to your flaming.

K25

1. PUNCH

76% player conquers, which says that they are mainly focused on eating edible food rather than swallowing their own farms
82% >1K conquers
grand total of 66% jeaks approved conquers, whatever that means :lol: which is not too terribly bad this early in the game, although I would like to see more big red targets.
ODA looks decent, albeit a bit low for my liking in a rank 16 tribe, but they are doing the job.

They have a very substantial lead over the number 2 tribe in the land, of which they are not eating at this time. They have a decent spread, although the food storage seems to be running a bit dry as opposed to K's around them, which to me says they need to clean house and take another K soon. Probably the thing I like most about them is that in a world that allows a ridiculous 100 members, they have stuck with 38 members and are still in the top 20. Although they are rank 16 in the world, there are only 8 tribes in the top 20 with a higher point per player score. Overall I look for them to dominate the K and expand outward. Last thing I see is 56 tribe changes, which is another aspect I like about the tribe as a whole.

2. REL

43% player conquers
14% >1K conquers
grand total of 14% jeaks approved conquers :icon_rolleyes:

My my, where to start with this one. Player conquers are not of the highest priority, neither is pleasing the average critic with their nobling schemes. They are getting eaten nearly as fast as they are growing. ODD is soaring meaning they are probably turtling instead of attacking as well. They are obviously mass-recruiting, already near the member limit. Surprised they do not have families on their profile, but it could be one of those secret things you know. At any rate, they are definitely not relentless as the name suggests. These guys need to get it in gear and quick, because right now they look like food for PUNCH!, although PUNCH has only just taken a sip thus far, look for this to get ugly..and quick.

3. T-Crew

Young tribe, probably a bit late on the uptake in K25
No conquers so far because no one is to that stage just yet
Not much to say other than ODD is raising faster than ODA so they probably won't last long
Oh and they are mass-recruiting

Thats all I have for you, hopefully I effectively wasted 10 minutes of your time. Rather boring as you can see my clear cut favorite here. Didn't bother with the rest of the top 5 as it is pointless :icon_biggrin:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not sure if that was directed at me...

like my tribe - unfashionable..but show a lot of potential - a good core - kinda new

Ive generally played 'classic' worlds -

and the farm allowance..for churches - at the early stages ..seem crazy -

fine later on - but hardly conductive to active aggresive players - at the start of a world.

Just my early opinion - first time playing a 'church' world -

I know what you mean..Have fun on your first church world. :lol:

DeletedUser

Church worlds in my opinion encourages active noblements and building of strong clusters, I played with some strong players in a church world like in world35.( A whole tribe deleted because they thought they won)........

Policies of early tribes(ex. no barb noblements, activeplayer targets only) gives direction to tribesmates if the policies of the tribe are not followed it will lead to chaos and disgust.

Besides if you dont like your tribe you could always leave or restart. ;)

Just my opinion of course.

Hey Ampac, Farooq here, hope you remember me, lol.... :)
And yes I agree with what you said, couldnt have put it better.

DeletedUser

No sweat bro

K66

1. Hunger

55% >1K conquers, These people need to pick on players their own size, this is cradle robbing! On a serious note, they will be spending quite the array of resources building up villages while their competition builds troops...
51% Player conquers, Let me spell this one out for you:
Farm - A tract of land cultivated for the purpose of agricultural production. Do you see the word military or anything of sorts in there? Funny, I don't.

Now, for some more numbers. ODA..looks decent given their nobling decisions. Rank 18 tribe in the world with rank 17 ODA. Looks can be deceiving though boys and girls. They are a tribe of 96 members, so ODA has to be calculated a bit differently. I will use this formula to give an ODA score: ODA/member count. By that calculation you come up with 6767 ODA/member. Not exactly a dazzling number I reckon, but still not bad.

This tribe looks to me like a tribe that has mass recruited its way to the top spot in the K, has some decent blood in the ranks, leader did well in another world, but it still seems that they will have issues translating this into continued success unless changes are made because they have some stiff competition lurking :icon_evil:

2. Bye?

87% Player Conquers :) They are focusing on the finer things in life, good food being one of those.
94%>1K Conquers, I am very pleased to announced that at Bye? they see the true value of their resources and use them as sparingly as possible.
ODA is looking wonderful. They have 16 members and are ranked 29th in ODA. ODA per player is a beastly 32250 so they like to take the fight to the enemy I reckon. Unlike the leader of their K they have not recruited their way to the top, have won a war recently against a tribe with a much higher member count but with less skill, and I like their prospects moving forward.

Great job guys

3.) Gate

53% Player Conquers *See Hung player conquers explanation*
59%>1K Conquers...More cradle robbing :icon_rolleyes: And an even more astounding figure, 4 of those were under 500 points. These are mere infants we are talking about here!
ODA is not so great for such a large tribe with an ODA per player of 6240, the lowest of the three tribes in this K, but this can be expected when you take a look at their conquering statistics

In short, you are looking at a tribe who is spread between mainly K65 and K66 and is not the dominant force in either K. They are losing villages in both K's and scooping up barbs, so I just don't like what I see from them right now and changes need to be made in order for them to survive.

Well that is all the time I have for K66 I hope you enjoy

jeaks