Continent Discussion

HeftySmurf

Every *WTM* i scout is a turtle :|
They must realize i will dominate them.

DeletedUser

sort of. And who are you hefty? weve understood the problems our old leader has done. we have been dismissing dead weight like crazy and will probably do so for a few more days but at a slower pace.

DeletedUser

your smurfies from IKEA? makes sense :p and yes we are dealing with the dead weight we have. and working on getting stronger members as well.

DeletedUser

I have nothing to say about anything and neither does any other MOAR ! member. Internal diplomacy is NOT for the main forum. Duh.

Ill tell you all this... and take notice because I mean it when I say it. Mark my words and make NO mistake...

I like sammiches.

DeletedUser

I have nothing to say about anything and neither does any other MOAR ! member. Internal diplomacy is NOT for the main forum. Duh.

Ill tell you all this... and take notice because I mean it when I say it. Mark my words and make NO mistake...

I like sammiches.

He does, as Do I.

DeletedUser

What does any of this have to do with tatsy sammiches? Lets stay focused.

DeletedUser96505

I like sammiches.

Ooooo, you cannot have all the tasty sammiches for you! This is so unfair! This will provoke world famine. And anyway, let us make assumptions here...you know, while we eat a super tasty, juicy, gorgeous sandwich and drink a beer (if you are allowed), we say that we are among friends...and we talk this and that...about Moar! sometimes...flame a bit the situation (I hate cold sandwich!)...Is like a small boys party into the backyard... :)
And of course all is speculations...but you can tell us maybe something about the diplomacy of the other k 46 tribes...so if they will talk about Moar!...well, the game will be even. :)

HeftySmurf

Ooooo, you cannot have all the tasty sammiches for you! This is so unfair! This will provoke world famine. And anyway, let us make assumptions here...you know, while we eat a super tasty, juicy, gorgeous sandwich and drink a beer (if you are allowed), we say that we are among friends...and we talk this and that...about Moar! sometimes...flame a bit the situation (I hate cold sandwich!)...Is like a small boys party into the backyard... :)
And of course all is speculations...but you can tell us maybe something about the diplomacy of the other k 46 tribes...so if they will talk about Moar!...well, the game will be even. :)

IKEA is allies with everyone!

DeletedUser

All I can say is you DO see what that pretty young thing is nomming on the IKEA COA, dont you?

Thats right.

lol

DeletedUser

All I can say is you DO see what that pretty young thing is nomming on the IKEA COA, dont you?

Thats right.

lol

lol wow haha. i love how you see that. id like to get a COA up. ill probably be doing that sometime today. if i can.

35se

you should invite hefty and make him duke. he will make you a sweet CoA

DeletedUser

yeah, the few players of IKEA in K46 will noble way more than 95% of the tribes you find in that continent right now. And now that I am talking about it, to be honest, the IKEA deal on K45 is not even fair :icon_neutral:

I myself tried to look for a decent player inside my church radius, found non. Then I went even further and checked out twice my radius: full of people in mass recruiting tribes, no plundering and/or robber awards (and if they have both, both of them are lvl 1), and non of the ones I scouted so far is an exception.

Of course here or there while searching through the map you find something that seems interesting, but still need to get close to them to verify it...