Continent Discussion

DeletedUser96505

K 46 - a disputed continent -

Who will prevail? Looks like a balanced area and all possibilities are open. Normally, k 46 is disputed between core tribes and the eastern tribes. Only in few worlds, k 46 remained to a local tribe.
*WTM* is the main tribe for now. But -Hell- and MOAR ! are not far. And they have fewer members.
*WTM* looks like a tribe who want to prevail on his own. While the other two tribes keep open a merge possibility. I think that soon, a big war between top 5 continental tribes will occur...and also one-two important mergers. This actions will draw the map of k 46 in the next 2 months.
After 2 months, k 46 will become interesting for core tribes and as well for the eastern tribes. Even if the eastern tribes will be too weak to manage the situation in the same way as a core tribe.
It will be interesting to see the opinions of the leaders of the tribes who rule k 46. Some of their tribes have families or will make families.
Also I noticed that many players from k 46 have low experience in this game. This can also influence the future of this continent.
What do you think?

Sorry for my English!

DeletedUser96505

After w 10, every world works faster and faster.

and yes, I can :) Hm...maybe too easy :)

DeletedUser

My tribe will dominate k46 no comment about it :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

This is way too early. A "big war" will not happen for a while, even it if is declared soon, because no really any damage will be done before nobles come.

DeletedUser

K47 will push into K46, I see that happening quite soon. Tribes in those K's all already recruiting in each other K's. It's gonna be fun when a certian premade rise under their toes it will be disatrous :)

DeletedUser

Who says there isnt a semi premie lurking under the guise of what might be called a mass recruiting tribe... oh wait... nevermind :D

toes? we have boots on, and things dont rise under them, they get trampled beneath them. Still early. Not real worried about the mass recruiters and famlies.

I like a contested K, gives me something to do... after all, sooner or later, ill be all out of bubblegum ; )

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I do think it is much too early for anyone to be getting into any wars. K46 right now is real close to the rim. The core players/tribes already have a "head start" on all of those on the rim.

Wars right now would only stunt your growth and thus making easier for those core tribes to take over the nooblets on the rim.

Starting war this early can be compared to attacking the Soviet Union during winter. It just never works out for the best.

But honestly, who can even say that K46 is disputed? Correct me if I'm wrong, but every continent at this stage of the game is disputed. No tribe totally controls any continent (Mass recruiting doesn't count because they suck, and just destined to fall, and hopefully fall early).

That's just my view at things

-Tman

DeletedUser

*WTM* ;D not going to lie though, there is quite a bit going on here. A lot of good tribes here up for contention, as far as the "big war" its a good possibility i believe, but not soon, definitely down the road a bit.

DeletedUser96505

True! It is early for a big war and we have no noblemans. But a war between some of the top continental tribes will be followed by mergers. Each tribe want to dominate the K. And in the same time to prevent other tribes from other continents, to invade. All true!
But a war in the next 10 days can have a benefit. Some tribes, who have weak leadership or with poor player quality, can disband. This will change the ranking and the dominance in k 46. Family tribes are also important at this stage of the game, when each tribe try to secure a continental area.
The most aggressive tribe with the strongest leadership will prevail. Soon, the protection (in my area) will be lifted and we must kill players in our cluster. This will cause wars. I like this.
About the alliances and NAP agreements, at this stage...I doubt that are important. For now each tribe need to prove its value and then, based on this, we can choose a good ally or a beneficial NAP.
In my opinion, K 45 dominance tribes will try to invade k 46. They need to secure their back as well with a future expansion land. But who knows...I see sometimes, tribes to own from the first 3-4 months almost 3 continents in the center of the world. Like k 45, k 44, and above. Normally core tribes will try to go to exterior continents. And the rim tribes will try to advance to the core.
Some tribes from this world are premades from other worlds. Like w 42 or so... This will change a lot the future of k 46 and w 54.
And yes, a secret premade tribe who will rise or merge at the right moment, will change the situation in a spectacular way.
So, maybe it will be a good and fun world.

DeletedUser

True! It is early for a big war and we have no noblemans. But a war between some of the top continental tribes will be followed by mergers. Each tribe want to dominate the K. And in the same time to prevent other tribes from other continents, to invade. All true!
But a war in the next 10 days can have a benefit. Some tribes, who have weak leadership or with poor player quality, can disband. This will change the ranking and the dominance in k 46. Family tribes are also important at this stage of the game, when each tribe try to secure a continental area.
The most aggressive tribe with the strongest leadership will prevail. Soon, the protection (in my area) will be lifted and we must kill players in our cluster. This will cause wars. I like this.
About the alliances and NAP agreements, at this stage...I doubt that are important. For now each tribe need to prove its value and then, based on this, we can choose a good ally or a beneficial NAP.
In my opinion, K 45 dominance tribes will try to invade k 46. They need to secure their back as well with a future expansion land. But who knows...I see sometimes, tribes to own from the first 3-4 months almost 3 continents in the center of the world. Like k 45, k 44, and above. Normally core tribes will try to go to exterior continents. And the rim tribes will try to advance to the core.
Some tribes from this world are premades from other worlds. Like w 42 or so... This will change a lot the future of k 46 and w 54.
And yes, a secret premade tribe who will rise or merge at the right moment, will change the situation in a spectacular way.
So, maybe it will be a good and fun world.

Wars without nobles just slow the growth of everyone involved...

DeletedUser96505

Yes, true. But is a good weapon to try to eliminate major competition. Many tribes disband in the start of the game because of this reason. Well, is just my opinion.

DeletedUser96505

Hug zone? If you have fresh info...share them with us. It will be interesting to know who make the games in k 46. Or who will ruin K 46 local tribes future...

DeletedUser

Day Time, top 5 player along with the 3 IKEA members will probably cause more problems in K46 than any other of the mass recruiting tribes there...

Ponds186

Day Time, top 5 player along with the 3 IKEA members will probably cause more problems in K46 than any other of the mass recruiting tribes there...

+1.

In fact in one of the tribes homepage in this K, i saw this

" We are 70 now... 30 more to go . Recruitment will close after this "

That was funny..tribal ambition currently is to reach 100 members:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser96505

Yes, they are in k 46 and they look good. The time will tell.
I also doubt that more then 20% of k 46 players know what they are doing. And not only k 46... I think that this is the situation all over w 54. Anyway, soon we will see. But I am afraid that some mergers will spoil all the fun in the beginning of this world. Not that I think the mergers are bad...but is happen too often and is looking too easy. therefore a merge sometimes is equal with mass recruitment. In this way some good fighters will lose interest in the game and will leave. And with what we will end up ??
I like TW. And I play for about 3 years or so. I see many things happening. In the first worlds, maybe until w 15, mass recruitment and mergers happen in rare situations and always have significant consequences.
But now...everything is possible.
1 *WTM* 25.004 90
2 -Hell- 18.723 57
3 MOAR ! 15.111 54
4 Krak2n 14.771 57
5 {~CK~} 10.987 43
This is top 5 right now. Krak2n is a family branch. We will see if they will really have a important role here (many times families do not work well).
The rest are independent tribes.
*WTM*
function with a big number of players. They choose a strategy of area dominance and maybe soon they will start to clean up their ranks, to make room for a strategic merge. This merge is likely to happen after *WTM* first important conflict. Assuming that they will win.

I do not know why, but -Hell- looks like a very aggressive tribe and I have good feelings about them. If they have skilled leadership they can manage the situation with *WTM* because -Hell- and *WTM* share same areas and they must deal with this situation very soon. An alliance between *WTM* and -Hell- will be disastrous for the rest of the tribes in k 46. Considering the area they control. As a challenger to the first rank, -Hell- have good opportunities to evolve. They keep low numbers and if they will form a good alliance with MOAR! or {~CK~} they can put down *WTM*.
It will be interesting to see who will ally with who.
MOAR! and {~CK~} need to show good leadership and strategyand maybe patience in the next 2 weeks. A war between *WTM* and -Hell- will be beneficial for those 2 tribes. The rest of the tribes in k 46, including my tribe, need to adopt a patience and mergers strategy. If smaller tribes will fight between them, well...will end up eaten by *WTM* or -Hell- or other major tribes.As I said earlier, K 45 tribes will try to expand in k 46. They will make a major advance probably when *WTM* and -Hell- will be engaged into a major conflict. Or when one of the k 46 tribes will open the door for k 45 invaders. And this is not hard to do.
Anyway, I am curious to see here the opinions of the leaders of these top 5 tribes of k 46. I am sure that they have a lot in mind.And yes...can be the start of a good and flaming debate.

Last edited by a moderator: