Continent Discussion

DeletedUser

K34
=STRH= and their brother tribe =Lock= will fail soon, afterwords KoH and }|R|{ will create very bountiful villages for us to Party! in.
Punch! will be a good fight if we ever have the need to take them, and Act1 is too full of themselves to talk about any longer.

DeletedUser

Look forward to it Wolf, whatever the outcome, you will certainly be a worthy adversary no doubt about that.. So considering that, wanna merge? :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

DeletedUser

Can someone do a review on K58 in the upcoming days, things are changing, and i would like to hear an opinion on it :)

DeletedUser

I find it interesting that Party! (Rank 1), BUG! (Rank 3) and CIRCUS (Rank 8), are very close to each other.

Bringing up to the debate, I think it would be likely that Party! and CIRCUS probably have some diplomacy. BUG! have a lot of good noble targets that Party! and CIRCUS might be interested in, so perhaps a war could erupt with Party! + CIRCUS vs Bug!

I think it is likely that Party! and CIRCUS might declare on Bug!

Maybe not at the same time, but that is a possibility. Perhaps one will declare on BUG! first and then the other joins in. It is also possible BUG! might look at CIRCUS and Party! and decide to open a diplomacy with one, such as an NAP or even an Alliance, and then war the other.

Then again, looking at CIRCUS's position, who are sandwiched in between BUG! and RT, perhaps, a gangbang could erupt there aswell.

The map certainly looks interesting, and good leadership will be needed so tribes survive. However, it doesn't really look good for BUG! and CIRCUS.

To round up my post, Party! and/or CIRCUS could declare on BUG!, with CIRCUS opening diplomacy with RT (Rank 11). Or BUG! could open up diplomacy with Party! and declare on CIRCUS. RT could declare on CIRCUS if BUG! and Party! were to have diplomacy and a gangbanging on CIRCUS.

However, all the tribes mentioned could expand elsewhere, or perhaps cluster up in there respective Ks.

Looking forward to the outbreak of wars on this world.

A humble player

I find it interesting that Party! (Rank 1), BUG! (Rank 3) and CIRCUS (Rank 8), are very close to each other.

Bringing up to the debate, I think it would be likely that Party! and CIRCUS probably have some diplomacy. BUG! have a lot of good noble targets that Party! and CIRCUS might be interested in, so perhaps a war could erupt with Party! + CIRCUS vs Bug!

I think it is likely that Party! and CIRCUS might declare on Bug!

Maybe not at the same time, but that is a possibility. Perhaps one will declare on BUG! first and then the other joins in. It is also possible BUG! might look at CIRCUS and Party! and decide to open a diplomacy with one, such as an NAP or even an Alliance, and then war the other.

Then again, looking at CIRCUS's position, who are sandwiched in between BUG! and RT, perhaps, a gangbang could erupt there aswell.

The map certainly looks interesting, and good leadership will be needed so tribes survive. However, it doesn't really look good for BUG! and CIRCUS.

To round up my post, Party! and/or CIRCUS could declare on BUG!, with CIRCUS opening diplomacy with RT (Rank 11). Or BUG! could open up diplomacy with Party! and declare on CIRCUS. RT could declare on CIRCUS if BUG! and Party! were to have diplomacy and a gangbanging on CIRCUS.

However, all the tribes mentioned could expand elsewhere, or perhaps cluster up in there respective Ks.

Looking forward to the outbreak of wars on this world.
Party has no relation with circus.
Party has no relation with bug!
party has no interest is random unnecessary wars.

DeletedUser

How about a K74 and K73 review please. I have been waiting for over 2 weeks haha. Im interested in what you think.

DeletedUser

How bout a k75 review please?

Would be interesting - I hear Patryn have done some very immoral things to some of their members, namely one of their better ones, for the sake of Augustus888 growing more :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser89514

Would be interesting - I hear Patryn have done some very immoral things to some of their members, namely one of their better ones, for the sake of Augustus888 growing more :icon_wink:.

If you mean I am overated? :icon_rolleyes:

Partyn is not a tribe. It is a dictatorship controled by august who gets all their villages. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

K 65 - HOp-Us owns it. :icon_cool:

Then there are nubs who wil be taken out shortly :)

i agree that hop-us is a good tribe on K65, but currently there is a civil war beginning on K65 mainly started by a merge gone bad. i was one of the leaders going into that merge, along with tribalking5595, noob 101, and Yuffie Kisaragi. pretty interesting stuff there. i wont go into details until war on each tribe included in the war is actually declared, but i can see one declaring within the next couple of weeks.

DeletedUser89514

i agree that hop-us is a good tribe on K65, but currently there is a civil war beginning on K65 mainly started by a merge gone bad. i was one of the leaders going into that merge, along with tribalking5595, noob 101, and Yuffie Kisaragi. pretty interesting stuff there. i wont go into details until war on each tribe included in the war is actually declared, but i can see one declaring within the next couple of weeks.

Dude, I know what is going on. Im the guy you sent the mail to about hung :p

Dont say who i am... sh... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

about hung? i will have to check my mails, but i will have to check you on that one anyway ;)

DeletedUser

i was going to say, you may want to check your mail because anything that important would have survived my mail cleaning :D. shoot me an igm?