Continent Discussion

DeletedUser

alright then. whatever you feel comfortable with. haha, back on topic then.

K65 could ultimately end with 2-3 dominant tribes depending on who wins it. like i said, as far as my knowledge goes, no tribe has yet to declare. curious on when it might happen, and what might come of it.

DeletedUser89514

alright then. whatever you feel comfortable with. haha, back on topic then.

K65 could ultimately end with 2-3 dominant tribes depending on who wins it. like i said, as far as my knowledge goes, no tribe has yet to declare. curious on when it might happen, and what might come of it.

Let me explain.

Partyn from South, Hung from east, Hop-Us in center. Whoever wins, wins the se of the core. Game one :)

DeletedUser

ahh, but those are not the only ones involved :).

since you are willing to go into detail, i guess i will release a small bit.

so far, Change (our other half) and Nuke have launched on us. we knew that change were enemies, but we had no clue that nuke had us listed as enemies. so, we are waiting for them to declare, or we will. we have 1 tribe so far to take our side (name wont be given) and 1-2 others in discussion (names wont be given). i didnt know about hop-us, hung, and patryn warring, but theres my side.

DeletedUser89514

ahh, but those are not the only ones involved :).

since you are willing to go into detail, i guess i will release a small bit.

so far, Change (our other half) and Nuke have launched on us. we knew that change were enemies, but we had no clue that nuke had us listed as enemies. so, we are waiting for them to declare, or we will. we have 1 tribe so far to take our side (name wont be given) and 1-2 others in discussion (names wont be given). i didnt know about hop-us, hung, and patryn warring, but theres my side.

Well Tbh your dictatorship is another matter. Kicking yuffie out was the worst decision you ever made. He now has a better tribe than you. But that is not trivial, as in the end both tribes wil fall apart. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

awww, is that what you heard? the only thing you heard? dont worry, once war breaks out, i will finally give details as to why it happened, and why this all began. :)

DeletedUser89514

awww, is that what you heard? the only thing you heard? dont worry, once war breaks out, i will finally give details as to why it happened, and why this all began. :)

I know more than you think.

DeletedUser

well then. others that dont know much can learn more. and those who know a lot (like yourself) may find they dont learn as much as they think. dont worry, just wait. its not very good to get 1 side of the story. :)

DeletedUser

BLUE WAY! i demand you go to 55 and start a continent discussion there because i LOVE this tread :D

DeletedUser

If you mean I am overated? :icon_rolleyes:

Partyn is not a tribe. It is a dictatorship controled by august who gets all their villages. :icon_rolleyes:

:lol: Precisely. It is sad, but once a member challenges Augustus for growth, I hear they kick and have them nobled. As crazy as it sounds it has happened, on my count, 4 times now.

Would a Patryn member like to comment on this? Although, I'm willing to bet that those in Patryn who can even find the external forums know what has happened and rather not try to defend something completely idiotic and stupid, on their part.

DeletedUser89514

:lol: Precisely. It is sad, but once a member challenges Augustus for growth, I hear they kick and have them nobled. As crazy as it sounds it has happened, on my count, 4 times now.

Would a Patryn member like to comment on this? Although, I'm willing to bet that those in Patryn who can even find the external forums know what has happened and rather not try to defend something completely idiotic and stupid, on their part.

Mmm I have talked to agaustus a few times.

Tbh, he is a terrible player. He just gets free villages.

Yes them not finding this forum makes me laugh. If they found out :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Ooooh and you lose I'm in patryn
I know what happened to I am overrated and aug had good reason for havin him kicked
And I have no idea who the other three people that aug kicked are so please inform me

DeletedUser

Ooooh and you lose I'm in patryn
I know what happened to I am overrated and aug had good reason for havin him kicked
And I have no idea who the other three people that aug kicked are so please inform me

Really? Because a copy of the mail, and his reasons, got around to me so I will give you some of the reasons Augustus said and why it was a terrible decision.

[spoil] Teamplay: Well, I know for a fact that he willingly sent his troops (a 40 hours round trip, all his offense and he was 100% offense in his first village) to clear AngryChef whom Augustus nobled. I also know that he cleared noble a player Augustus had a grudge against, NitNat or whatever his name was. The cleared village was later nobled by a small Patryn player, joe the great if I remember correctly. Furthermore on the topic of team play, the guy supported wallmart security when he was being catted/attacked. Need some more team play other than that? I can think of some pretty small things - such as letting Augustus mass recruit in the continent when he asked him to stop numerous times (by the way, having 30+ people in a single continent will get very crowded - watch :icon_wink:), and he sat other players in the beginning stages of the game.

Hmm, I think I cleared up team play. Now on to the arguments he had with "council", yes?

Arguments: I remember hearing about...2 arguments. One, jimmyjayz and iaor did not see eye to eye on a little planned op you guys had. Regardless, iaor stated his displeasure in not being able to farm and still sent his troops to finish off a player (who the tribe never even nobled, at that, a random player in the continent did). The other argument was when he went to your tribe's forums asking for a morale basher and your tribe's "council" told him he had to give them reasons as to why someone should sacrifice troops for him. Now, I'm not one to point fingers but it seems to me that the "council" acted unfairly there since iaor sacrificed his troops for 4 different players in the tribe - one of them being Augustus.

I can only remember another reason and that will be the not providing troop counts to a "council" member.

Troop Counts: Well, I know for a fact - 110% sure, that he provided them to augustus every time he was asked to. When a different "council" member asked for them, last week I believe, iaor was quitting and was ready to stop playing thus he told him that he had no troops - obviously a lie. Augustus knew iaor's troop counts in skype, and if he says he didn't then that's a lie because I am sure I can bring up skype conversations (yes, skype convo's get around too :lol: ). Not a big deal right? Well, iaor told his co that he would stay and they would try to find a third/fourth to reduce his time by a considerable margin. I'm sure iaor's co also gave Augustus troop counts as they both had private skype chats.

So, I think that pretty much covers it. As for the other members - ask striker(inser numbers here), in K75, what happened. I'm sure he will give you a similar reason and the other members who were kicked. [/spoil]

tl;dr: Your leader is a complete buffoon. He sees threats, even in his own tribe, and eliminates them by using a committee of an entire tribe vs a single individual. You don't have to agree with me, you don't even have to like me, but I speak only the truth from an outside picture. I do have my doubts that patryn will collapse, as they have numbers and the only competition around them also have much more decent competition around them who are not named Patryn. Should a decent tribe fight patryn today, it would be over very quickly for your leader's tyranny.

If you do have any more points as to why it was a good gang bang, let me know. I would love to argue with some more uninformed patryn members. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

ill do some when my laptop get fixed, give me some continents, though im doing K25 first :D

DeletedUser97654

Really? Because a copy of the mail, and his reasons, got around to me so I will give you some of the reasons Augustus said and why it was a terrible decision.

[spoil] Teamplay: Well, I know for a fact that he willingly sent his troops (a 40 hours round trip, all his offense and he was 100% offense in his first village) to clear AngryChef whom Augustus nobled. I also know that he cleared noble a player Augustus had a grudge against, NitNat or whatever his name was. The cleared village was later nobled by a small Patryn player, joe the great if I remember correctly. Furthermore on the topic of team play, the guy supported wallmart security when he was being catted/attacked. Need some more team play other than that? I can think of some pretty small things - such as letting Augustus mass recruit in the continent when he asked him to stop numerous times (by the way, having 30+ people in a single continent will get very crowded - watch :icon_wink:), and he sat other players in the beginning stages of the game.

Hmm, I think I cleared up team play. Now on to the arguments he had with "council", yes?

Arguments: I remember hearing about...2 arguments. One, jimmyjayz and iaor did not see eye to eye on a little planned op you guys had. Regardless, iaor stated his displeasure in not being able to farm and still sent his troops to finish off a player (who the tribe never even nobled, at that, a random player in the continent did). The other argument was when he went to your tribe's forums asking for a morale basher and your tribe's "council" told him he had to give them reasons as to why someone should sacrifice troops for him. Now, I'm not one to point fingers but it seems to me that the "council" acted unfairly there since iaor sacrificed his troops for 4 different players in the tribe - one of them being Augustus.

I can only remember another reason and that will be the not providing troop counts to a "council" member.

Troop Counts: Well, I know for a fact - 110% sure, that he provided them to augustus every time he was asked to. When a different "council" member asked for them, last week I believe, iaor was quitting and was ready to stop playing thus he told him that he had no troops - obviously a lie. Augustus knew iaor's troop counts in skype, and if he says he didn't then that's a lie because I am sure I can bring up skype conversations (yes, skype convo's get around too :lol: ). Not a big deal right? Well, iaor told his co that he would stay and they would try to find a third/fourth to reduce his time by a considerable margin. I'm sure iaor's co also gave Augustus troop counts as they both had private skype chats.

So, I think that pretty much covers it. As for the other members - ask striker(inser numbers here), in K75, what happened. I'm sure he will give you a similar reason and the other members who were kicked. [/spoil]

tl;dr: Your leader is a complete buffoon. He sees threats, even in his own tribe, and eliminates them by using a committee of an entire tribe vs a single individual. You don't have to agree with me, you don't even have to like me, but I speak only the truth from an outside picture. I do have my doubts that patryn will collapse, as they have numbers and the only competition around them also have much more decent competition around them who are not named Patryn. Should a decent tribe fight patryn today, it would be over very quickly for your leader's tyranny.

If you do have any more points as to why it was a good gang bang, let me know. I would love to argue with some more uninformed patryn members. :)

funnily enough his / your demise had nothing to do with the above it, prehaps the fact he / you always moaned and about using his troops for anything tribal had something to do with it, but it was more to do with the fact that we didnt like who his / your new co player was :icon_wink:

at the end of the day there will always be two sides to every action and the tribe decided it was the best option, he / you had withdrawn from all tribal interaction which we do not like and were not as active as you used to be, in your own words you had decided to quit.

if it was genuinely a bad move by us then i feel sorry but i fell confident we made the correct move sorry to say.

and i hate to say he was not one of the better players he was just average, but yet we do have a high standard. :icon_rolleyes:

i will leave it at that as i don't personally like to come onto the open forums to vent, you have my skype if you wish to use it.

otherwise i wish you the best on your future worlds

Last edited by a moderator: