Continent discussion.

DeletedUser78095

Yeah so what about that APOC.. did you know APOC backwards is COPA.. they are serving up some justice

Slytnt

Like, when half the world is like one tribe, like half the discussion is like, them talking about like themselves.
At least it like, gives haters something to like, hate on.
Like something we can like agree on like.

Slytnt

A
Pile
Oof
Crap

???
images

Slytnt

Wow, that's awesome. :lol:

However, 9 tribes in the top 20 after farming has started to affect points says otherwise. :icon_wink:
After most being noobs, using you guys to get in the top 20,
Nobles will say otherwise.

DeletedUser100563

However, 9 tribes in the top 20 after farming has started to affect points says otherwise. :icon_wink:

True, but look at their layout.

They are mostly in one K...

The only K they have a top 10 tribe in is K44, and they only have 3 in there in the top 10. They have lots of people, but they don't own any continents, by a long shot.

Jakub1992

Wow, that's awesome. :lol:

farming hasn't yet begun to affect points, activity and strat have a little, but it's all irrelevant till bp drops >.>

Jakub1992

oh yeah it is, but if you don't have barbs close you won't do well, it's purely down to luck, real farming has nothing to do with it. Once bp drops people can farm properly. A monkey could send the same troops to the same barb or two over and over again. :p

DeletedUser

My closet Barb is an hour away w/ Spears but i have alot of inactives around me so my farming should be gooood.

DeletedUser

Any good tribes around the K34 area?

Anything around the K34 area?