Continent Discussions.

DeletedUser100054

Well...
rugsbunny is a good leader, i played with him in previous worlds before.

DeletedUser102178

ok? i have lead number one in world tribes on multiple worlds too :p doesn't mean i have the time to dedicate to lead a quality tribe on this one.

DeletedUser

ok? i have lead number one in world tribes on multiple worlds too :p doesn't mean i have the time to dedicate to lead a quality tribe on this one.

the funny part in this game, everyone say yeah i have lead number one in world tribes on multiple world, why not anyone would have the chance to be lead a tribe and make it number one, if he got the good players for it

DeletedUser102178

the funny part in this game, everyone say yeah i have lead number one in world tribes on multiple world, why not anyone would have the chance to be lead a tribe and make it number one, if he got the good players for it

i can assure you good players along doesn't a number 1 tribe make. this early yeah maybe, but not when your tribe is spread over a good few k's with many warfronts, or late game when theres only two tribes left in the world that hold 99% of the worlds points.

DeletedUser

like when. It seems like it used to be one world after the other coming out

DeletedUser

Update from k44.

Top 5 of k44
[spoil]
labels.jpg

k44map.jpg

[/spoil]

[spoil]
k44-1.jpg

[/spoil]

Also, KTA (was ranked 2nd) disbanded and most of former KTA players joined FORK, GBEARS, 1/2MV2 and TBS.

DeletedUser

Allright a little update on K24.

Top ranked tribes goes a little something like this.

1 Answer 214.490 64
2 P*B*2 72.426 33 - says it all.
3 P*B*1 69.982 36 - says it all.
4 P*B*3 57.602 32 - says it all
12 P*B-1a 14.253 17 - hell yes.

now the phoenix brotherhood as they like to call theyre 118 member strong family based inside 1K! is actually not as dumb as it might look, you see theyre electing a KING! in the near future :D

this is something that is taken out from theyre family forum, the source ofcourse wants to be hidden so he shall.

i could go on all night, share with trusted guys in your tribe or my ass is grass lol
P*B*3 - LachesisSpliendo on 21.09.2011 at 16:52Quote
Okay time for you guys to spam your application. Firstly let me explain the appointment, requirement etc for this position. This position is open to anyone. No limitation of application from each individual tribe.

Emperor / King

Appointment
- Higher Councils and members of the tribe councils will decide the best candidacy through voting;
- Higher Councils and members of the tribe councils have the ability to vote for a change in appointment holder if appointment holder found inactive, un-suitable or fail to fulfill the appointment responsibility.
- The appointment holder will not be able to influences any Higher Councils or members of the tribe councils in any decision making.
- The appointment holder will not be able to vote however have the final decision making if there is any tie in vote count.
- The appointment holder have the empowerment to put any Higher Councils and members of the tribe councils into dismissal when found inactive, un-suitable or fail to fulfill the appointment responsibility, however required to go through the voting with Higher Councils.
- Applicant must not hold any appointment in their individual tribe.
- The appointment holder will be able to make amends to the organization structure, SOP of the High council and War Generals, however required to go through the voting with Higher Councils.
- The appointment holder will be able choose his own diplomats and Director of Intelligence Bureau and the Informants without the approval from the HC.
- The appointment holder will have his own decision on the tribe's objective and motto.

Responsibilities
- Oversee the whole Empire and High Councils.
- Ensuring that the High Councils and its members are aware of the fulfillment their responsibilities;
- Ensures that structures and procedures are in place for effective recruitment, training, and war time SOP;
- Inspect all tribe councils, structure, forums, morals and members;
- Identify problems and assist to resolve them;
- Create new and beneficial ideas and procedures;
- Discuss political issue with the diplomats;
- Representing the Empire to public forum;

Requirements
- Have profusion amount of knowledge and experiences of Tribal War
- Acquire good interpersonal and management skills
- Able to be active at least once in 12 hours

Emperor / King at a glance
People might ask why do we need a Emperor / king for? Is just like asking why do we need our own country president for. Simple, answer can be found in google. Sorry I do not have time to explain.

Okay basically for our emperor, he/she has to visit each and every individual tribe frequently. Inspect and identify ways and method to improve them, motivate moral of individual tribe and ensure all procedure and SOP is running smoothly within the whole empire. Come out with ideas and new procedures for improvement.

Closing application date 24 Sep 2359 in-game time
Voting Results date 26 Sep 2359 in-game time

isnt it just beautiful :D

DeletedUser101974

Hey isn't that my work? LOL! Mr spy in our empire please dun expose our details plzz. =(

DeletedUser

its sad really, while you work so hard to uphold this family and coalition against answer were picking off your members one at a time :) do you even notice it ?

DeletedUser101974

Lol I already expect that there will be spy in the empire even before it started. it's okay actually as I already planned the counter measure already. If you see it in another way, I would think it's great to have spies all over as we had them too. Lol happy spying.

DeletedUser

il give you 1 month before your little family is disbanded :) if you can pull off one positive OP on one of our core members il applaud you.

and gimme a rest, you having spies in my tribe?? hahahahah dont make me laugh.

DeletedUser101974

Lol you can laugh all you want actually. By the way, Dun bother doing background checks on all your members, it is well conceal.

Cheers :)