Continent Dominance Map

• Thread starter DeletedUser3508
  • Start date

Paint13aller

It's very obvious why no one remembers your name except your tribe mates, you do too much talking who doesn't admit the truth that we are kicking your assess everywhere so STFU.

lol very true I don't know who he is ethier, hell I can barely remember who k22 is...... If you and your tribe kicked T:Vs ass why are you and your tribe / tribes extinct and we are still here triple the size of our strongest enemy? end of

DeletedUser

lol very true I don't know who he is ethier, hell I can barely remember who k22 is...... If you and your tribe kicked T:Vs ass why are you and your tribe / tribes extinct and we are still here triple the size of our strongest enemy? end of

Like i said i had personal problems so i left the game, I'm not saying we was ever going to win the war IMO, But K22 was ours for a long period when i was around.

T:V was always going to conquer this world you could see that a long time ago, and everyone is fighting a losing battle that is not in T:V.

billjoee

Dude you never ever took any k22 villages while i was there, but i do remember the T:V villages doing a vanishing act.

Also i never spoke on the Public forums on world 1.

Now look who owns K22 a tribe not even involved with the war. STFU no one remembers/knows you other than tribesmates. If you "kicked our asses" so bad why the hell are we owning so much??? END OF!

DeletedUser

Now look who owns K22 a tribe not even involved with the war. STFU no one remembers/knows you other than tribesmates. If you "kicked our asses" so bad why the hell are we owning so much??? END OF!

Hey you can only do so much to hold off a tribe mate, and guess what i believe them players in k22 were involved in the war, i could make a nice little list.

K22 was at war with T:V and so was EGBT, so your actually not targetting runners... Well thats your choice.:lol:

Evando

damn what happened to all the good players in TV like mimelin posting nowadays we have a bunch of inexpericened noobs like sissantor who are still only around 1 million pts typing instead

DeletedUser

Like i said i had personal problems so i left the game, I'm not saying we was ever going to win the war IMO, But K22 was ours for a long period when i was around.

T:V was always going to conquer this world you could see that a long time ago, and everyone is fighting a losing battle that is not in T:V.

WOW! let's all give a clap for him because of his heroic actions of saving K22 even though.... we're rimming their members 1 by 1.....well not actually 1 by 1 but... ALL OF THEM! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

damn what happened to all the good players in TV like mimelin posting nowadays we have a bunch of inexpericened noobs like sissantor who are still only around 1 million pts typing instead

*Sigh*(Guessing what happened to Evando......)....RIMMED?,another spammer in W1 forums?,deleted his account?,became inactive? ughh doesn't matter to me as long as you're not playing anymore... :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay paint and bill, we must stop stepping their heads on the forums because they can barely speak ingame because they were blocked while they're sending their pathetic cries for mercy :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Incase you hadn't noticed there's a 'edit' button.

Kthxbye.

DeletedUser

Incase you hadn't noticed there's a 'edit' button.

Kthxbye.

Yeah I know, but I want to post separate regarding different topics, but next time, I'll use the edit button :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

WOW! let's all give a clap for him because of his heroic actions of saving K22 even though.... we're rimming their members 1 by 1.....well not actually 1 by 1 but... ALL OF THEM! :icon_biggrin:

actually if a remember correctly they rimmed like 3 of your members, and I don't think you ever nobled any of theres(I am not sure one this as TV may have rimmed one of them)

DeletedUser

actually if a remember correctly they rimmed like 3 of your members, and I don't think you ever nobled any of theres(I am not sure one this as TV may have rimmed one of them)

Just an FYI, there was only one member of T:V in K21/K22. He held his own and became #1 in the continent even though he started well after everyone else. Bear in mind that he was more than a continent away from anyone else in T:V. He then quit the game. 2 weeks later, K22 attacked him, took a couple of villages and claimed to have "rimmed" him. I don't know what else I can say. If people don't know the definitions of the words that they are using (see rimmed), its kinda hard to communicate with them.

DeletedUser

Hmm.... they rimmed 3 of ours while we rim x10 of theirs?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

anyone from T:V is fighting this days? how can they stay alive with such big wars? disbanding will bring some blod in the core :)