Continent Dominance Map

• Thread starter DeletedUser3508
  • Start date

DeletedUser

In all seriousness, if you are going to say things this stupid please remove any afiliation to T:V from your sig, thanks.

Just trying to explain that player that what he wants is not possible...I think he's not even playing TW because he knows nothing about it, all he do is spam, spam and spam.

DeletedUser

Just trying to explain that player that what he wants is not possible...I think he's not even playing TW because he knows nothing about it, all he do is spam, spam and spam.

A tribe can only handle 500 members, so it's not possible for them to form as one as they are mass recruiting noob players instead of nobling their villages for themselves....

He stated that for the purposes of the map, since the tribes consider themselves one tribe that they should be the same color on the map. I see this as no different as TW insisting that TW2 be considered the same tribe (since it was just an extention of TW to get around the max player rule that was instituted).

Beyond this, your statement makes no sense what so ever and is directly contrary to what TW/T:V have proven. The fact that you are in T:V and don't know this is even more confusing. A tribe can handle 500+ members. We had 1000+ and organized them just fine. We had multiple tribes when the player cap was introduced and were able to still do things just fine. At one point TW had 1000+ "noob" players too. We all joined en mass and none of us really knew how to play the game.

He made a legit statement. Your response to him simply is illogical and frankly insulting to T:V. Your response to me about your comments is are non sequitor.

I'm not kidding around. While I have no formal power in T:V anymore, you are embarassing us. If you don't know the history of T:V, or ANYTHING about it for that matter, you shouldn't post here with the tag in your signature. When you do that, you are speaking as one of their players and in an essence as a representative of them. They don't like idiots any more than I do.

DeletedUser

He stated that for the purposes of the map, since the tribes consider themselves one tribe that they should be the same color on the map. I see this as no different as TW insisting that TW2 be considered the same tribe (since it was just an extention of TW to get around the max player rule that was instituted).

Beyond this, your statement makes no sense what so ever and is directly contrary to what TW/T:V have proven. The fact that you are in T:V and don't know this is even more confusing. A tribe can handle 500+ members. We had 1000+ and organized them just fine. We had multiple tribes when the player cap was introduced and were able to still do things just fine. At one point TW had 1000+ "noob" players too. We all joined en mass and none of us really knew how to play the game.

He made a legit statement. Your response to him simply is illogical and frankly insulting to T:V. Your response to me about your comments is are non sequitor.

I'm not kidding around. While I have no formal power in T:V anymore, you are embarassing us. If you don't know the history of T:V, or ANYTHING about it for that matter, you shouldn't post here with the tag in your signature. When you do that, you are speaking as one of their players and in an essence as a representative of them. They don't like idiots any more than I do.

I all know about that, that the barons and dukes of T:V have successfully handle their members well, but I'm pointing out that there can be only 500 members in a tribe so for them to handle more members, they make branches or family tribes right? so I'm not saying that more members means more mess...ugghh I can't understand your replies anymore, End of it.

DeletedUser92

Beautiful.

*Points to a spot* That used to be mine. *Points again* and that! *Points* and that!

Very cool.

DeletedUser

A tribe can only handle 500 members, so it's not possible for them to form as one as they are mass recruiting noob players instead of nobling their villages for themselves....

lol wut (fyi- these comments are why T:V really needs to stop affiliating itself with TW)

Oh.

DeletedUser5981

Spy S said:
I think maybe you should have grouped WL, IWL and WLH as one tribe.

Sis, Spy S simply meant, that for the purpose of the colors on the map posted in this thread, WLH/WL/IWL should be one color because they are one family.

In all seriousness, if you are going to say things this stupid please remove any afiliation to T:V from your sig, thanks.

And Yoda, Sis was merely pointing out that there's a 500 member limit cap for tribes, which makes combining all the members of WLH/IWL/WL into one tribe impossible.

DeletedUser

And Yoda, Sis was merely pointing out that there's a 500 member limit cap for tribes, which makes combining all the members of WLH/IWL/WL into one tribe impossible.

Okay, then he should learn the basic constructs of the English language. The fact there is a 500 member limit cap for tribes has nothing to do with this thread or what the other poster stated. This is like someone saying, "Its going to rain tomorrow" and me saying in response, "Russia is big!" Sure, my statement is true, but it has nothing to do with the conversation and you look like an idiot. Hence my comments.

DeletedUser19547

You've already had a player attack my K59 home.:lol::lol:

Ah, fighting... It's the way the game is supposed to be played:icon_wink: We haven't shown much aggression against T:V actually. Except for that player named keeper, we couldn't let a 600K T:V player sit in our continent just like that. So I apologize but he had to be rimmed eventually.

DeletedUser

Okay, then he should learn the basic constructs of the English language. The fact there is a 500 member limit cap for tribes has nothing to do with this thread or what the other poster stated. This is like someone saying, "Its going to rain tomorrow" and me saying in response, "Russia is big!" Sure, my statement is true, but it has nothing to do with the conversation and you look like an idiot. Hence my comments.

I'm quoting what Spy s have said about WL WLH and IWL should be together as one tribe, I didn't replied anything that's not related to the one that I quoted. So if you're supposed to quote that reply, then what should you put,because it seems that you do not understood any of my quotes.

DeletedUser

Wow, READ WHAT HE WROTE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT POST FURTHER UNTIL YOU HAVE READ IT AGAIN.

If you can't understand basic English, try reading liquidH20's post only a couple up. He tried to defend you, you just proved my point. Jesus.

DeletedUser

Sis (and Yoda), I'd just drop it :icon_wink: We've established that there was miscommunication and misinterpretation... not really any more to argue about.

And we all know that arguing on the Internet will get you far.... srsly.

DeletedUser

Sis (and Yoda), I'd just drop it :icon_wink: We've established that there was miscommunication and misinterpretation... not really any more to argue about.

And we all know that arguing on the Internet will get you far.... srsly.

Maybe you and I aren't reading the same thread. Last time I checked (which was 30 seconds ago), everyone that understood the English language could see that Sis misinterpreted something, yet after being pointed out several times he is incapable of seeing this. Thus, I conclude that he didn't misinterpret anything, but is really just too stupid to comprehend English. Maybe its just me, but if you read a simple English sentence 5-6 times and still don't understand it, even after a couple of people explain it to you, there is something wrong.

DeletedUser

Maybe you and I aren't reading the same thread. Last time I checked (which was 30 seconds ago), everyone that understood the English language could see that Sis misinterpreted something, yet after being pointed out several times he is incapable of seeing this. Thus, I conclude that he didn't misinterpret anything, but is really just too stupid to comprehend English. Maybe its just me, but if you read a simple English sentence 5-6 times and still don't understand it, even after a couple of people explain it to you, there is something wrong.

Can you atleast point out the post that you think I misinterpreted? I would be gladly to take my sh!ts back into my ass or my mouth if that provens to be misinterpreted.

DeletedUser

Can you atleast point out the post that you think I misinterpreted? I would be gladly to take my sh!ts back into my ass or my mouth if that provens to be misinterpreted.
I think maybe you should have grouped WL, IWL and WLH as one tribe.
Sis, it's really pretty simple. Spy S was suggesting that, for the purposes of the map that started this thread, the creator should have just lumped WL, IWL, and WLH into simply "WL", just to limit confusion for people viewing the map (because they're the same family).

He wasn't suggesting that WL, IWL, and WLH should all join into one group in the game, as everyone knows or should know that's impossible. That's why Yoda is arguing with you.

DeletedUser

Sis, it's really pretty simple. Spy S was suggesting that, for the purposes of the map that started this thread, the creator should have just lumped WL, IWL, and WLH into simply "WL", just to limit confusion for people viewing the map (because they're the same family).

He wasn't suggesting that WL, IWL, and WLH should all join into one group in the game, as everyone knows or should know that's impossible. That's why Yoda is arguing with you.

I don't know what's the damn purpose of taking it too far if he already knew that it was just a simple misunderstood, but anyways, Thanks koala for correcting me. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know what's the damn purpose of taking it too far if he already knows that it was just a simple misunderstood, but anyways, Thanks koala for correcting me. :icon_rolleyes:

I don't have a problem with simple misinterpretations. I have a problem with someone representing T:V looking like a complete and utter idiot. I pointed out what Koala did right after you said it. Liquidh2o did the same. Then Koala did. How dense are you?

DeletedUser

I don't have a problem with simple misinterpretations. I have a problem with someone representing T:V looking like a complete and utter idiot. I pointed out what Koala did right after you said it. Liquidh2o did the same. Then Koala did. How dense are you?

Can we both end this quarrels? we're just replying things that are not related to the topic at all... if you still want to continue then message me IGM I'll be gladly to talk with you privately,but if you insist on arguing things on the forums then you can argue all alone by yourself since you're one of the mods and I can't do anything about it.

DeletedUser

Can we both end this quarrels? we're just replying things that are not related to the topic at all... if you still want to continue then message me IGM I'll be gladly to talk with you privately,but if you insist on arguing things on the forums then you can argue all alone by yourself since you're one of the mods and I can't do anything about it.

There is nothing to argue. Again with the non-sequitors, what does being a mod have to do with your inability to understand basic English and beyond that logic? I have nothing further to add. I think this thread speaks for itself.

Paint13aller

Oh I get it Spy S said WL family should be one colour , sisonator said its not possible because of the member cap.. ethier sisonator didn't know you can make more then 1 tribe 1 colour or he just didn't understand that Spy was talking about colouring them as one on a map to placing all of them in the same tribe ingame.